Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8670

    Emily: bait and switch: you were warned

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you assh*les left a good review on Emily Sweet?! Seriously, a HUGE waste of time and pun intended. This chick is 50-70 lbs heavier than her pictures, charges $200 for an hour, gets you on a massage table and then when you flip over, she starts talking about upgrading to GFE. Fuckk that! I got up early and left, she had already put the money away and wouldn't refund. I told her to keep it and that she obviously needed it more than I did. Stay away! -F904.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...m/349058828941
    Look at my post on 5-25-19 # 8319.

  2. #8669

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    That Klingon is Red aka Ariel. She does look awful in that photo. I've seen her a few times and she looked pretty good in person. Very sweet and always has a really tight kitty. Loves to please too. -F904.
    Dreamed about her two months ago and yes she is a pretty girl; it's just a bad photo (honestly I didn't' recognize her in the photo). Sweet girl and doesn't deserve her go through that bust.

    The dream did make me want to disregard all future QVs though.

  3. #8668

    Ana Rose

    Bad Reputation can be Good for Business. LOL Looking forward for more info about this one in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Google search engine is going to crash now with everybody trying to look her up and Pornhub is going to have a surge with everybody trying to download her videos. LOL😆.

  4. #8667

    Staying at the Hyatt plus porn star means

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebub01  [View Original Post]
    She's actually a porn actress that goes by the name Ana Rose. We got history.
    Charging a pretty good mint. I wonder what site she was advertising under. STG?

  5. #8666

    Any news?

    Who's got deets on this one? Couldn't find anything but I'd love to see this cute face bobbing for apples in my lap.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1557194

  6. #8665

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebub01  [View Original Post]
    She's actually a porn actress that goes by the name Ana Rose. We got history.
    She's really frickin cute.

    Has some nice vids too.

  7. #8664
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Google search engine is going to crash now with everybody trying to look her up and Pornhub is going to have a surge with everybody trying to download her videos..
    That girl was posting on Eros last week in Jax. It all makes sense now. Damn that's crazy they busted a high profile provider.

    She quoted me her donation at $600 for hour. A little too high for my tastes so I didn't end up seeing her but damn is she hot.

  8. #8663

    You know what I've found?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you assh*les left a good review on Emily Sweet?! Seriously, a HUGE waste of time and pun intended. This chick is 50-70 lbs heavier than her pictures, charges $200 for an hour, gets you on a massage table and then when you flip over, she starts talking about upgrading to GFE. Fuckk that! I got up early and left, she had already put the money away and wouldn't refund. I told her to keep it and that she obviously needed it more than I did. Stay away! -F904.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...m/349058828941
    When a girl treats a client nice, he tends to leave out certain details in order to not hurt her biz. For example, there's a very sweet girl named Nikki who works from the west side that has the most razor sharp and black teeth! I mean, just absolutely gross. They'll talk about her nice body, but somehow, omit the raggedy teeth. We should be posting both negatives and positives in order to make it a more informed review. Just because a girl is nice does not mean we shouldn't write an objective review.

  9. #8662

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    On her snaps she shows herself with a gun. I know most providers got protection, but rule of thumb. If you see it chances are its going to be pulled.
    Yeah I noticed that. How stupid to post yourself with a gun! How does she think that is going to attract visitors? Oh well, the search continues.

  10. #8661
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Oh Boy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebub01  [View Original Post]
    She's actually a porn actress that goes by the name Ana Rose. We got history.
    Google search engine is going to crash now with everybody trying to look her up and Pornhub is going to have a surge with everybody trying to download her videos. LOL😆.

  11. #8660

    Bait and switch.

    Which one of you assh*les left a good review on Emily Sweet?! Seriously, a HUGE waste of time and pun intended. This chick is 50-70 lbs heavier than her pictures, charges $200 for an hour, gets you on a massage table and then when you flip over, she starts talking about upgrading to GFE. Fuckk that! I got up early and left, she had already put the money away and wouldn't refund. I told her to keep it and that she obviously needed it more than I did. Stay away! -F904.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...m/349058828941

  12. #8659

    Not Just Hometown Inn crew.

    Even tho Hometown Inn is crowded with all activities but LEO must base off ad from sites. They also got to other locations too. I Should warn my ATF to better screening. What are opinions about screening? Hate it? Okay with it? What is common ground?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    For those not familiar with some of that crew that
    Hometown Inn creworked.

  13. #8658

    Clayface.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    That Klingon is Red aka Ariel. She does look awful in that photo. I've seen her a few times and she looked pretty good in person. Very sweet and always has a really tight kitty. Loves to please too. -F904.
    I just saw her a few weeks ago. Without any makeup and she didn't look nothing like that! Damn! Is she a shapeshifter?

  14. #8657

    Jenn.

    Had the pleasure of meeting with Jenn this morning. As JaxRider has said, a little older and.

    But definitely sexy. Easy setup, although I was very nervous, she walked me through things. Jenn was very successful at things that many providers have failed at!

    JaxRider RULZ at finding these gems.

  15. #8656
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebub01  [View Original Post]
    She's actually a porn actress that goes by the name Ana Rose. We got history.
    Wow. I did not see THAT coming.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape