Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10741

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jenna that do cash and dash? The pictures look pretty good. She can be found on FB.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/286089552932
    Absolutely skip this one! She is a drama queen and will run out on you as quick as she takes your cash.

  2. #10740
    Pimp, Promoter or Manager


    Posts: 23

    Richmond area college UTR

    Guys,

    I met a young lady in Richmond on a referral from a friend. While there for work, college type, definitely played sports when she was younger. Nice 32 d, session started with GFE then gave her a nice round of oral which she seemed to enjoy. Following that with BBBJ, I was about to finish cim but out a cover on and it was great.

    It was a glorious unrushed hour and she hosted which is what I prefer.

    PM for details if interested.

  3. #10739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavmen  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8068304.htm?cat=1

    Met her other day and she is cleared to go see. Damage $$.
    Met up with Marina Vega the the other week as well. I had a great time and wouldn't hesitate to see her again.

  4. #10738

    Puerto Rican spinner

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/922390596831

    I've seen this girl on 3 separate occasions. Between her and Jackie my light skin spinner fix is well taken care off. She is very petite with a bit of baby damage but the view from BBBJ and covered doggy is excellent. She moans and gets into it and has a great deep throat. I'm not small and I hit the back of her throat no issue. Also won't stop sucking until she gets every last drop to swallow. She's a bit of a shit talker but a sweetheart so I'd definitely recommend giving her a try. She goes between Richmond and Petersburg so catch her if you can.

  5. #10737

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jenna that do cash and dash? The pictures look pretty good. She can be found on FB.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/286089552932
    One and the same. Went by storm too just a no good thief.

  6. #10736

    Jenna?

    Is this the Jenna that do cash and dash? The pictures look pretty good. She can be found on FB.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/286089552932

  7. #10735

    Sweetie

    She is the best around Richmond area very clean sexy and classy I can say is she's the exactly as advertised, the pics don't do her justice at all go see her definitely well with the price of admission beautiful and sexy, make sure you check her out you will not regret it.

  8. #10734

    Sweetie

    I went to see her tonight everything is been told my suggestion is save some cash and go to see her quality over price and she also have lower rate for those who still thinking 1. 5 is too much, stop giving more publicity to those hos in midlo just trash and dash.

  9. #10733
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaesq  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Emily and posts a lot on EA and STG. She came over a while back for $200 and asked for donation up front. I was drunk and stupidly gave her half. Then she bolted out the front door and down the street to her "ride", some want to be pimp. I posted on the rip off reports as well a while back, but I keep seeing her post and seeing the same reports of this scam artist. Steer clear!
    I would never pay her upfront. I may show her my donation but will never hand it over to her until deal is done.

  10. #10732

    Thanks for the heads up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaesq  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Emily and posts a lot on EA and STG. She came over a while back for $200 and asked for donation up front. I was drunk and stupidly gave her half. Then she bolted out the front door and down the street to her "ride", some want to be pimp. I posted on the rip off reports as well a while back, but I keep seeing her post and seeing the same reports of this scam artist. Steer clear!
    I was just getting ready to give her a call.

  11. #10731

    Any reports on this girl?

    She goes by Sammy and has only one post on STG. Looks young, fresh, new, sweet. Says greek friendly and has a nice little hole I would like to fill up with my load. Seems BB friendly, but wanted to see if anyone knew her. Thanks for the info!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/651245194223

  12. #10730

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to the ad? That would help get some accurate information.
    Sorry, I thought the pics uploaded but I guess not. Here is a link:

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/328487820596

  13. #10729
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaesq  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of experiencing this girl? Goes by Maria. I have seen her on all the usual sites, but haven't seen any reviews. Also I only like BBFS, so I don't want to be disappointed if I make an appointment. She's definitely my type with that tiny spinner bod.
    Do you have a link to the ad? That would help get some accurate information.

  14. #10728

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by BStreet  [View Original Post]
    Says she wants to be left alone and no longer involved with this ".

    3 h.

    Per Her and post / xxxxxx at playwithamy98.

    I don't know how to delete this account or I would. Stop posting about me and stop interacting with this.
    I think we should leave her alone.

  15. #10727

    Based on Post

    Says she wants to be left alone and no longer involved with this ".

    3 h.

    Per Her and post / xxxxxx at playwithamy98.

    I don't know how to delete this account or I would. Stop posting about me and stop interacting with this.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Playwithamy 98. You have to send her an email.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape