rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 947 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 997 1047 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5105

    Catchers Mitt

    OK, I'm sure all of us know, or most of us, the catchers mitt refers to the pussy being large and worn out. Butt. To the guy that has a real thin dick, a small tight pussy may seem like a catchers mitt, while the guy with a dick as thick as a brick may think the worn out huge pussy is virgin territory. So everyone has their own definition of a catchers mitt and it varies with their size. So that's what they're referring to. Play and stay safe.

  2. #5104

    Local talant

    Whats with the gals around here, never show up, up sell, way to many rules and had one even tell me that services provided in post is just to get guys to call, change the rules, etc. Got to be the worst place to monger I have ever been, will be glad to get out of here.

  3. #5103

    Catcher's mitt (Fun Spot) continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    All you guys are taking the catchers mitt comment all wrong it has nothing to do with the size of anyones dick its all about the size of her pussy.

    Its like fun spot america its Huuuugge.
    Yup! You got that one right brother. It is all about the size of the pussy. Those damn things can be intimidating, since watermelon-sized objects can come out of them from time to time, and sometimes the rubber band tightener just doesn't snap back in the original place.

  4. #5102

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree that height has nothing to do with it. I had a high school bud who was 5 ft 2 and the damn thing hung close to his knee cap. His nickname was Root and he made us all feel small and insignificant. LOL.
    All you guys are taking the catchers mitt comment all wrong it has nothing to do with the size of anyones dick its all about the size of her pussy.

    Its like fun spot america its Huuuugge.

  5. #5101

    Size don't matter

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree that height has nothing to do with it. I had a high school bud who was 5 ft 2 and the damn thing hung close to his knee cap. His nickname was Root and he made us all feel small and insignificant. LOL.
    Well, I'm an old fart with a little one. But. I have been thinking of getting a tattoo halfway between my ankle and my knee, of a rooster with a hangman's noose around it's neck. That way I could truthfully tell all the ladies that I've got a cock that hangs below my knee. Play and stay safe.

  6. #5100
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamPieMongr  [View Original Post]
    I'm 5 ft 10 with an uncut cucumber-sized kitty soaker and I usually avoid catcher's mitts. Just sayin. LOL.
    Completely agree that height has nothing to do with it. I had a high school bud who was 5 ft 2 and the damn thing hung close to his knee cap. His nickname was Root and he made us all feel small and insignificant. LOL.

  7. #5099

    Height has nothing to do with it

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    I'm well over 6 ft and blessed. Be safe and happy mongering!
    I'm 5 ft 10 with an uncut cucumber-sized kitty soaker and I usually avoid catcher's mitts. Just sayin. LOL.

  8. #5098
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    So you agree with me its a catchers mitt thank you.
    Not knowing your penis size, nor do I care to, I have to assume it is a catcher's mitt for you, but it wasn't for me. I wrote the post based on my experience, not yours, and stand by my review. In future posts I will refrain from mentioning tightness so as not to offend you or others of your ilk. You're welcome.

  9. #5097
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    These are pics from adult websites. If you're using Chrome, Right click. Search Google for image. Lots of hits.
    Reached out to her and it is one that posts all the time. Thjnk she used Kelly at one point. Buy she's not new.

  10. #5096

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    I'm well over 6 ft and blessed. Be safe and happy mongering!
    So you agree with me its a catchers mitt thank you.

  11. #5095

    Online Education

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    Tight LOL that thing is like a catchers mitt.
    I had to look it up. Thank you for adding to my vocabulary. I was only used to the hot dog-hallway thing.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...atchers%20mitt

  12. #5094

    Pics From Adult Websites

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRoadster71  [View Original Post]
    Got to be a too good to be true. Anything?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/092678542996
    These are pics from adult websites. If you're using Chrome, Right click. Search Google for image. Lots of hits.

  13. #5093

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    You're right, I was thinking of Jordan / Kelly. The pics on stg aren't her. If you text her and ask for a real pic you'll get one that looks just like jordan / kelly.
    And your right to many rules.

  14. #5092
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I think your thinking of Jordan / Kelly but these pics are no where near close to her, I think your mistaking snake.
    You're right, I was thinking of Jordan / Kelly. The pics on stg aren't her. If you text her and ask for a real pic you'll get one that looks just like jordan / kelly.

  15. #5091

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    Based on her location of sarno and us1 and the pic she sent me she is not new. I can't remember the name she goes by but her old stg ad was a cute blonde wearing pink boy shorts. Old reviews had her as a no go with too many rules.
    I think your thinking of Jordan / Kelly but these pics are no where near close to her, I think your mistaking snake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape