Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 863 of 978 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 913 963 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 14664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1734
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are generous, as are all these girls. She appeared to be mid to late 40's. Significantly older appearing than I expectedProbably the worst BBBJ ever. Only allowed K9 position and kept telling me this that I better nut soon. I basically got fed up, did not finish and upon leaving found out there's a female hiding in the bathroom. Last part was a huge mistake on my part and something I usually check.

    Clearly I will not repeat and we're not recommend.

    Less.

    QV donation 50, Should've been significantly less as I've seen much better on the streets.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...309/7272725161
    Babylon post is gone. Is that this Caramel (see photo)?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CaramelLargoClearwater7272725161.jpg‎  

  2. #1733
    Any intel on this one? Might be TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...120/8136968616

  3. #1732

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by StPeteRunner  [View Original Post]
    Is this one TGTBT?

    I am curious if any one has had a visit.

    Had a intial good few texts with her, seems legit, scheduled for later today.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/33955487/
    Can't say she is legit or not but I can say that the people in the pic with her are. Pic taken at biff burger on 49th street. Will speak to them I don't think there going to be impressed that there pitcures popped ou on list crawler. Boy am I going to have a blast with that. Lmao.

  4. #1731

    Blonde in st pete

    Is this one TGTBT?

    I am curious if any one has had a visit.

    Had a intial good few texts with her, seems legit, scheduled for later today.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/33955487/

  5. #1730

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    I was on the road and missed those posts. Almost missed them again. LOL.

    Thanks. Op.
    She gives out her email in one of videos. I sent her a fan mail and got a 2 sentence thank you a few days later. I replied to that but got no response.

  6. #1729

    Madison

    I've tried twice now to set up a meet with this one. Both times starts off well, sounds promising. Both times, when asked about location, she goes silent. After fist time, she apologized and said she fell asleep. Haven't heard back yet after second time. Anyone else have any luck?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/34025277/727

  7. #1728
    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Astrid at Cactus on us19.

    Nice girl. Seems honest. Great BBBJCIM.

    No one around until I left. Guy and girl down stairs.

    Guy staring at me but no issues.

    Next time I'd park at Publix. Back of Motel is a shady area.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...738/7272203341
    I want this one bad. Reached out to her last week but response was slow, so I ended up seeing leah again. Still at the condo give some great bbjcim. That said poor girl is looking a little worn and torn to say the least.

  8. #1727

    Astrid

    Just saw Astrid at Cactus on us19.

    Nice girl. Seems honest. Great BBBJCIM.

    No one around until I left. Guy and girl down stairs.

    Guy staring at me but no issues.

    Next time I'd park at Publix. Back of Motel is a shady area.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...738/7272203341

  9. #1726

    Sassy. Gandy beach

    I was on the road and missed those posts. Almost missed them again. LOL.

    Thanks. Op.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incaller  [View Original Post]
    Reread the thread, somebody has an email for her.

  10. #1725
    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    I expected to see at least one post from someone who has seen this woman. I'd love to meet her.
    Reread the thread, somebody has an email for her.

  11. #1724

    Nobody knows this woman?

    I expected to see at least one post from someone who has seen this woman. I'd love to meet her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this is or have contact info? She's on ph with a bunch of videos. Many of them from gandy beach, fantasyland. Heres a peak of one of the vids. She would be fun to meet up with. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a7a7c5aee083.

  12. #1723

    Rare Opportunity

    Will be unsupervised for couple of days starting tomorrow morning around 11. Looking to hookup with someone special normally out my price range. Hope to have some suggestions, links or digits. PM me if you want. My thanks in advance.

  13. #1722

    Lost provider

    Has anyone seen recent contact info for brittant 'palm harbor blonde". Also I can't find a report card for Kathleen in clearwater, 42 yo?

  14. #1721

    Link.

    Quote Originally Posted by OccasionalAmp  [View Original Post]
    This Tracey from the sister site? And what were damages?

    OA.
    This Tracey.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...832&cityid=103

    HH for 80. Note. I'm not sure what rates apply to everybody, I'm a repeat customer and we really never ever discussed rates.

  15. #1720

    Intel

    Anyone seen this lady, she looks pretty good.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/33952822/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape