Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 9711
-
06-09-19 19:56 #2286Senior Member

Posts: 34Toftt
Took a few FTT.
Aly (asian ********).
Photos: Fake. Pics do no resemble person.
Looks: Okay. Skin tone is more dark, same goes for the nipples. Fit build.
English: Able to communicate.
Attitude: B- attitude. As if she is wearing a mask.
Service: Serviceable. BBBJ, fiv, cfs.
Ye-seul (fruit store).
Photos: Fake. Eyes are similar to the photos, not the chin though.
Looks: Good. Fit build, nicely augmented Ds, with kinda inverted nipples.
English: Able to communicate.
Attitude: A+ attitude. GND like. Down to earth, very frank.
Service: Serviceable. Nice and slow BBBJ. Cfs. No fiv.
Bagel (kte).
Photos: Fake.
Looks: Okay, build. A bit chunky.
English: Good.
Attitude: A attitude. GND like. Super chill.
Service: Aimed to please. A bit aggressive, but I can take it.
-
06-08-19 18:21 #2285Senior Member

Posts: 415Fake pictures and fake reviews
It's truly unfortunate but it looks like the kgirl scene has descended into a situation where getting any real information on a gal is becoming near impossible. First off, there are the pictures which in so many cases have gone beyond "glamorizing" or photoshopping. Many are just out and out fake pictures of models. My advice here is that if she looks too good to be true and is charging $250 - 300 per hour, be prepared to get screwed, and not in the literal sense. With fake reviews on the monkey site, the guys posting them aren't even being clever. Take the latest review of Yoco. Yoco has had the same phone number for years, now there's a new review with a totally different number. And no matter that she has been in Japan for the last two months. And then there's the review of Kate, EMID 270146. This is the Kate that was booked by M, and she has been gone from the LA scene for two years, much less ever having done outcall service.
I'm grateful this board exists so as to provide some semblance of reality. Hopefully more reviews will be posted here and guys will be honest in posting how the gals really looked.
-
06-08-19 16:02 #2284Senior Member

Posts: 3690Shannon
She might have started out at the standard rate but I saw her after she got popular. She is still very popular now. I didn't call her beautiful or pretty but about 70 TER reviewers gave her 8. 7 in looks. Her body is definitely very hot to me. Those big round hooters are very well done. Her sensuality also makes her better than many girls I saw.
Don't try to contact her at the number below but these are her real and accurate pics. I have seen her recently. Her face is blur but you can see what DHorn is talking about if you look closely. Her butt has gotten bigger and rounder than pics now. I made the mistake of not seeing her sooner because I didn't like her face in the pics. It doesn't matter if some guys don't like her, just mean it's easier for me to see her. Peace.
https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/s...1e53edc98b4735
Originally Posted by TomKeen
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 15:31 #2283Senior Member

Posts: 3690Naughty Tiffany
Are you talking about this girl? Haven't seen her yet but I thought about seeing her 3 years ago because of the same photos below. I can try her when I have nobody else to see.
She had about 46 reviews on TER and 7. 5 on looks and 7. 72 on performance. I usually see girls 8 or above on looks and performance. Her profile was 5. 0, 100 lbs, 34 D-24-34.
https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/a...1e53eeac8b45b0
Originally Posted by ShipItFres
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 15:23 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 3690Still a happy monger
I try to see one new girl a week and see mostly cute young girls. I do this since before FOSTA and don't miss the old days. I think you guys need more legit reviewers to increase the demand. LA is not as bad as you think. I always donate standard rate and I am usually happy to see a girl.
Some girls prefer to work in LA than OC or NorCal but they were not busy enough here so they need to go. The MILFs thrive in NorCal because of BB and mongers who shill for them. Demand is not enough in LA and immigration is much tougher now so the young quality pros are not coming. It's easier to hire MILFs or GND girls off the street in Korea or here. Easy money for a few months. Also why you can get mediocre service because they plain don't care.
Originally Posted by Socalimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 11:45 #2281Senior Member

Posts: 1267OP is probably gay or got bait and switched. Shannon is super model level. Hence why she can charge $300/ hr.
Originally Posted by TomKeen
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 11:17 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 139KGrils in the Bay Area
From my experience in the Bay Area (SJ / Silicon Valley), I have always gotten BB without having to request it. The rates seem lower in the Bay Area too. I'm not sure what the profit motive is for this, but I'm sure the girls are not doing the decision making. Some of my LA regulars have been shuttled around LA, OC, SJ and back East on a whim. They really don't elaborate. One of my ATFs has mentioned it's not her choice.
Originally Posted by ILoveKGirls
[View Original Post]
So not sure, it may be the volume is better for the management in the Bay Area.
-
06-07-19 21:51 #2279Senior Member

Posts: 7266Sera has being dbls for along time. She is very particular whom she does it with.
Originally Posted by ILoveKGirls
[View Original Post]
Used to experience her dbls when she and Yoco offered dbls many years ago when there we're roomies.
-
06-07-19 20:54 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 195Don't buy this story
She's $300/ HR, doubt that you actually got to see her or maybe you've been BL'ed by her or couldn't get an appointment.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 16:43 #2277

Posts: 904Genius move
So you lost out on money because you thought she mightve been a TS?. LOL. Like I've said before when I first saw her, I thought she was a cyborg 👽 sex robot, her head and was we're shaped almost alien like. But the way she DFK and her body was too hot to walk out on LOL titht pussy too.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 15:18 #2276Senior Member

Posts: 91Bay area migration of fat ass Korean.
That is what I considered as well. Thanks for the input.
Originally Posted by NotherMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 15:16 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 91Lmao! I see where you are coming from, but trust, Shannon is not a tranny. She's a big ass Korean hoe, tall and sexy af. I do see your point of view and she did seem a smidge odd, but she's a pussy having WG. Funny thing is, you said the same thing about Viki. I assume the one who was with SAG? I see the trannyness in Viki; an elongated face, droopy eyes. To me she looked a little down syndromish but her height and body type is what got me to book her. When I showed up, the door never opened. In my case NMMV because I didn't even get in. Afterwards, the Booker said to not use the parking downstairs and maybe the absence of that last buzz in threw them off? Any way, your report is appreciated and I skipped boning that retard from the show My So Called Life.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
Shannon is not a tranny.
-
06-07-19 15:05 #2274Senior Member

Posts: 91Shannon Baby Feeder Size.
Shannon has big fake tits.
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank78
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 15:03 #2273Senior Member

Posts: 91Wow. LA Sera and Ruby.
Reading up on the boards it makes sense now why Sera would only advertise for her and Ruby. It was Sera all along!
Originally Posted by DasBunka
[View Original Post]
The sounds of it, I could only imagine. Wow!
-
06-07-19 14:59 #2272Senior Member

Posts: 50Shannon.
Wow. You gave the donation and then just walked instead of at least going through the hour? To me that's insane. Enjoy it!










Reply With Quote






