Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,116 to 26,130 of 30800
-
06-09-19 17:51 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 122Meagan
-
06-09-19 16:32 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 67Asian Layla
Indeed. It's been almost a year since I saw her but others have commented since then.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 16:31 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 102Dakota No Surprise
This doesn't surprise me at all from Dakota. I'm sorry you had this experience with her. She really could be a good provider. I was being overly nice and overly respectful when I contacted her. Essentially I was talking to her like I would an elderly person. Saying things I wouldn't to a normal provider. It's sad she is performing that way. I had a good time with her but based on my experience and yours I don't think I can risk it again. 1 for 1 will be good enough for me.
Originally Posted by DWooderson
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 15:11 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 33Lilli got married.
Sadly for us but happily for her, Lilli found the love of her life after splitting from her ex and she got married. Left the biz altogether. We will miss her--the best of them all, IMO.
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 15:03 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 284Are we talking about Asian Layla moon? She still around? Anyone seen her lately?
Originally Posted by Lgca2003
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 13:13 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 111Aminah Nicole Snapchat.
Please keep in mind that some of the more desirable girls have regular lives and aren't sitting at there computer of phone just waiting to add people on snapchat. Just like me and you they have errands to run and things come up in life. I cash app'd her and she added me on her snapchat but I wasn't really in a rush to be added. It was a pleasant surprise though when she did add me. Just give it a couple of days and she will get back with you.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 07:53 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 1710Yup. 100% same experience and agreed. She's a royal asshole.
Originally Posted by DWooderson
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 23:06 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 239Aminah Nicole
This morning I was looking to book for the 1st time with Aminah Nicole. I was going to schedule an appointment for early this week. Added her on twitter. I noticed a post saying she was going to delete her twitter and if you wanted to be added to her new one or to be added to her snapchat, you needed to send her $5 on CashApp. What the heck, I sent her $5 on CashApp (small fee to get the attention of the one I wanted to see). I also sent her an email through her email address listed on her twitter to set up a meeting. I included everything she ask for. Later tonight I logged on twitter and email to see if she responded. No response and she has deleted her twitter account. $5 is a cheap lesson. I have heard she is hard to get up with, but damn, this is getting ridiculous.
On another note, Eros seems dead, except for those same girls using the same intro who got a slightly negative review earlier this week.
Not willing to pull the trigger on skip the games, so this looks to be a slow week.
-
06-08-19 19:32 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 67Peak area
Layla Moon is the only one I know of. A little further south in FV there is Amber.
Originally Posted by Silkyd
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 17:53 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 179Lovely Lili
Unfortunately, Lovely Lili is not around. She was amazing.
Originally Posted by BlackSvt93
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 14:28 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 117Lili.
Alas, she met another and POOF she was gone. Many a monger mourned that day. No one out there now comes close on the GFE trifecta of attractiveness, reliability, and affordability. Pick two (at most).
Originally Posted by BlackSvt93
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 11:14 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 186Lana
The first one does have a boyfriend that lives with her, he makes himself scarce when is is working.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 08:25 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 161Lana. Xfca
I don't think xfca is either one of them.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 01:10 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 546Re: Summer
We had everything setup for lunch. Then my real head thought I should do some research. This is what I found.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
1) There are a few different pics associated with her.
2) Too many phone numbers with different pics.
3) Different ages associated with her ADS. In some ADs she is 28 in others she is 33.
In the end, I decided not to have lunch because I was not sure the type of person I would meet.
-
06-08-19 00:33 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 263Probably Fake
Wanted a dream with this one https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/33964529/#.
Made contact, price quoted was. 8 qv. Asked if pics were real and she went silent. I suspect pics aren't real. Anyone ever experience?











Reply With Quote






