Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 19310
-
06-09-19 15:52 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 46Catcher's mitt (Fun Spot) continued.
Yup! You got that one right brother. It is all about the size of the pussy. Those damn things can be intimidating, since watermelon-sized objects can come out of them from time to time, and sometimes the rubber band tightener just doesn't snap back in the original place.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 11:29 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 758Wow
All you guys are taking the catchers mitt comment all wrong it has nothing to do with the size of anyones dick its all about the size of her pussy.
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
Its like fun spot america its Huuuugge.
-
06-09-19 10:11 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 478Size don't matter
Well, I'm an old fart with a little one. But. I have been thinking of getting a tattoo halfway between my ankle and my knee, of a rooster with a hangman's noose around it's neck. That way I could truthfully tell all the ladies that I've got a cock that hangs below my knee. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 17:58 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 98Completely agree that height has nothing to do with it. I had a high school bud who was 5 ft 2 and the damn thing hung close to his knee cap. His nickname was Root and he made us all feel small and insignificant. LOL.
Originally Posted by ScreamPieMongr
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 15:21 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 46Height has nothing to do with it
I'm 5 ft 10 with an uncut cucumber-sized kitty soaker and I usually avoid catcher's mitts. Just sayin. LOL.
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 14:37 #5115Senior Member

Posts: 98Not knowing your penis size, nor do I care to, I have to assume it is a catcher's mitt for you, but it wasn't for me. I wrote the post based on my experience, not yours, and stand by my review. In future posts I will refrain from mentioning tightness so as not to offend you or others of your ilk. You're welcome.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 09:57 #5114Senior Member

Posts: 381Reached out to her and it is one that posts all the time. Thjnk she used Kelly at one point. Buy she's not new.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 07:02 #5113Senior Member

Posts: 758Yes
So you agree with me its a catchers mitt thank you.
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 06:38 #5112Senior Member

Posts: 556Online Education
I had to look it up. Thank you for adding to my vocabulary. I was only used to the hot dog-hallway thing.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...atchers%20mitt
-
06-08-19 02:13 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 1755Pics From Adult Websites
These are pics from adult websites. If you're using Chrome, Right click. Search Google for image. Lots of hits.
Originally Posted by HotRoadster71
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 20:52 #5110Banned Member

Posts: 1739Right
And your right to many rules.
Originally Posted by Snake1999
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 19:02 #5109Senior Member

Posts: 112You're right, I was thinking of Jordan / Kelly. The pics on stg aren't her. If you text her and ask for a real pic you'll get one that looks just like jordan / kelly.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 17:02 #5108Banned Member

Posts: 1739No
I think your thinking of Jordan / Kelly but these pics are no where near close to her, I think your mistaking snake.
Originally Posted by Snake1999
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 16:30 #5107Senior Member

Posts: 112The first one is a legit provider. She's got to good reviews on here but I have never seen her personally. Forget her name.
Originally Posted by TallGuy99
[View Original Post]
The second goes by Tiffany. She's fairly new but also has some good reviews.
-
06-07-19 16:13 #5106Senior Member

Posts: 213Anyone with intel or seen this one.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/273594915252
And this one.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/997346215908










Reply With Quote




