Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,746 to 32,760 of 41305
-
06-07-19 14:14 #8560Senior Member

Posts: 318Emma May.
So I just got done dreaming about Emma May.
She met me outside her incall, so contacting her and setting up was easy. However, I felt very rushed. She kept saying her brother would be back at any minute, that she was feeling very sick because she had taken her medicine on an empty stomach. And then finally, her father was due to be home at any minute. Needless to say this was not in a notel room, but her residence.
She seemed to be paranoid. We finally ended the dream at qv time, not the hhr that we had agreed upon. Will not repeat on this one.
-
06-07-19 14:13 #8559Senior Member

Posts: 1107Blair and Venus
Well, shit, that's quite the recommendation for Blair. She was already looking tempting.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
Venus had an ad somewhere (including here at one point), but I don't know if it's still up. She did just put up her own website http://www.venusfury.com/. And, yeah, the view is uhhmazing in doggie.
-
06-07-19 14:01 #8558Senior Member

Posts: 318Military time
So I wasn't in the military, but I was required to use military time at each and every job I had.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 13:42 #8557Senior Member

Posts: 110724 hour clocks
Or people who regularly travel internationally.
Originally Posted by Azmodeus56
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 12:42 #8556Senior Member

Posts: 2334When she first popped on the scene here years ago (she has come and gone regularly since then and usually reappearing under different names) she mentioned she had base access. She also had an advertising history in the San Diego area. So my guess is she is a Navy wife (ex or otherwise). Otherwise, nothing to fear from her. And one last tidbit from the memory banks. She is NOT a full service girl - or at least that had not been reported before.
Originally Posted by Azmodeus56
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 11:09 #8555Senior Member

Posts: 980Langorous Love-In with Layla Luv
Had a great afternoon yesterday with Layla Luv (http://laylaluv.org). Details and a few reviews are available on her web page. Our activities included LFK, DFK, HJ, BBBJ, teasing, face sitting, 69, CG, and Mish. Layla is a real Amazon: six feet tall, 36DDD(enhanced)-29-40, very pretty face with great smile, sparkling blue eyes. After I gave up my one and only load (all I can manage at my age!), we lingered in the detumescence and talked well past my scheduled hour, until I decided I needed to get home. Layla is a lively conversationalist, thoughtful, sweet, and just an all-around fun gal. Highly recommended, fully erect on the Little Zeppo Meater!
-
06-07-19 11:04 #8554Regular Member

Posts: 8Lacy
Anyone have any experience with her? I'm a fan of the bustier girls, but hit or miss with the level of service they give.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1460435
-
06-07-19 10:13 #8553Regular Member

Posts: 12Looks fun
Anything on this girl Katie on them?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hornykat...onville-516411
-
06-07-19 08:41 #8552Senior Member

Posts: 423Vietnamese Jazmine
I was going through some old numbers I had for her. Most were either disconnects, someone else answered or no answer. Checked my drop phone and I see I have a text and it goes like this.
Her: Sorry I missed your call can't talk.
Me: It's ok I'll try you later when is a good time.
Her: Ok Next available is sat.
Me: Okay I'll try to call you. Maybe aster 12.
Her: I'll be sleep until 1500.
Me: Ok I'll try after then. What's with the military Time?
Her: 3.
The only people I know who use military time are either active duty or ex-military and cops. I'm feeling a little strange on this one. Any one have an opinion on this or am I being paranoid.
-
06-07-19 08:30 #8551Senior Member

Posts: 269Funny you say that
We might just have the same taste in women LOL. But I saw her yesterday and yes she did seem like she was on something. She was nice and all but she didn't seem all there. Yes that stomach caught me off guard but she looked cute. My problem with her was she didn't do cg like she said she would when we talked on the phone & when she tried to get more money from me after we already agreed on a price. Also she didn't have covers and she said "oh my friend must have them. So I guess we can do just a BBBJ. " I said "I came to have sex. " She looked at me with my little guy in her mouth like "dang" so we did BBFS and I finished on her. She was like "what the heck. That a lot. " I laughed and cleaned myself up. She took a half ass shower. But I don't know if I'd repeat or not.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 01:11 #8550Senior Member

Posts: 124Mila
I've been looking for any info I can get on this one, anybody been there?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/323010433846
-
06-07-19 00:12 #8549Senior Member

Posts: 188Welp. Add me to the thumbs-up list
I hopped on the bandwagon and saw Cute, Petite and fun too. Not really sure of her name. Lauren I read. Whatever. Anyway, actually doesnt look like the pics to me...other than blonde hair. I'm guessing its the filters and she made her nose look skinnier in the pics....not like that in person...still somewhat cute I guess...super clean to start, even the asshole was perfect. All shaved, no smell. And I had my face in it. So BBBJ to start, rimming for a extra tip. Tight pussy but I pull out to switch positions and she bleeding. Like 1st day of the month, heavy. I finish with more oral.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/167675886215
- Don Jon.
-
06-06-19 22:30 #8548Senior Member

Posts: 909Forgot to mention
Forgot to mention, another reason I kind of stay clear of the gummies is because I hear alot of them got bad dental hygiene, so that means bleeding gums. So if you don't think you can catch that big package from a mic check, that's one of the ways. Just a FYI for those who may not know, probably should of put this in the streetwalker thread.
Originally Posted by Md1278
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 22:28 #8547Senior Member

Posts: 909Kinda but not really.
Kind of always wanted a nice good gummy experience. Yet not like what that looking like. Whew that looks disgusting as hell.
Originally Posted by Md1278
[View Original Post]
Still I was just curious to see how much she (well he, since its clear its some dude who picked this lady off the street). Side-note I do this to all the "providers".
Who look like they should have no business what so ever, just curious what they charge. Anywho she said. 6 I was like really? Even if I was interested that would of put me off. I'm not cheap, but I don't care what a provider says I'll price her on what I think she's worth. Hell sometimes I'll tip if I feel like I short change her. Not that I care about them, its just principle. The $$ and $$$ earned their marks in the game, guess the bottom feeders trying to fill the gap.
-
06-06-19 21:21 #8546Senior Member

Posts: 96I had to join the praise
First a little negative, tits are really non-existent and some face acne.
Positives. Good looks overall, tiny frame, extremely tight pussy (definitely a pretty pussy) and tiny but sexy ass.
She visited a little a little over an hour $$ (she was only doing out lately) and we had some fun including oral, several positions and even got her to greek for a bit. Recommended for sure and would love to see her again.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cute-petite-fun/167675886215
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





