Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,701 to 26,715 of 59517
-
06-07-19 11:39 #32817Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks. Saves me a trip.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 11:28 #32816Banned Member

Posts: 13634Someone already posted that under the News and Media Reports thread. I'm curious why a woman with a Korean name was working at one of those parlors because they're all CAMPs as far as I know. She could be a Chinese national but ethnic Korean.
Originally Posted by Ts1976
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 11:00 #32815Senior Member

Posts: 39Thank you for the heads up!
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
Mr. Inch, I'll check it out. Maybe.
-
06-07-19 09:46 #32814Banned Member

Posts: 13634And none of them are good looking either.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 09:17 #32813Senior Member

Posts: 4061H Massage
The place is called H Massage. It's been there since February or March, and still hasn't opened. I was in that area this past Monday and still not opened. I saw some papers on the door but don't know what they are: probably code or county stuff. I doubt if Queen Tease Lily (who owns Li and Sisi) owns this place.
Originally Posted by Smyrnaguy1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 07:51 #32812Senior Member

Posts: 594Top V
Please keep in mind that not every girl at Top V necessarily provides services beyond legit massage. YMMV.
-
06-07-19 07:43 #32811Senior Member

Posts: 87Newnan
Be careful out there:
http://times-herald.com/news/2019/06...e-parlor-sting
-
06-07-19 03:02 #32810Senior Member

Posts: 217It's called H Massage.
I don't think it's open yet. It's been ready to go for some time but every time I go by it the lights are off. I am pretty sure it's not owned by the owners of Li or Sisi. If so, I would ha e received text "Come try new shop. New girls".
Originally Posted by Smyrnaguy1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 20:03 #32809Senior Member

Posts: 39How the quality of the girls?
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
Better then JHS?
Thanks!
-
06-06-19 17:43 #32808Regular Member

Posts: 19Royal Hannah
She's back, Ima marry that girl.
Originally Posted by Garthie1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 17:41 #32807Senior Member

Posts: 406Well said. Can we make this post a "sticky" and required reading before members can post?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 16:40 #32806Senior Member

Posts: 406Which app is this? I would love to check it out.
Originally Posted by Smyrnaguy1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 16:40 #32805Senior Member

Posts: 651New massage place on S. Cobb dr
So while at work I noticed there's a new massage place, though I haven't been. It's on south cobb dr in the dunkin donuts, ups store shopping center near the kroger (not the same shopping center as kroger) Curious if anyone knows anything about it and if it's owned by same as Li's and Sisi massage. I know Sisi & Li's are owned by same people and I like both of those for a handy. Never got more than that there but still that can be good.
-
06-06-19 07:08 #32804Banned Member

Posts: 13634There's always RS Massage on Jimmy Carter.
Originally Posted by Walker88
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 01:11 #32803Senior Member

Posts: 69Gwinnett Area??
Hey guys, I work in the prime area of Gwinnett (Jimmy Carter, Pleasent Hill etc.) Any good recommendations for a good HJ or BJ?
Thanks.
Walker.










Reply With Quote




