Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,701 to 26,715 of 60954
-
06-07-19 07:51 #34254Senior Member

Posts: 594Top V
Please keep in mind that not every girl at Top V necessarily provides services beyond legit massage. YMMV.
-
06-07-19 07:43 #34253Senior Member

Posts: 87Newnan
Be careful out there:
http://times-herald.com/news/2019/06...e-parlor-sting
-
06-07-19 03:02 #34252Senior Member

Posts: 217It's called H Massage.
I don't think it's open yet. It's been ready to go for some time but every time I go by it the lights are off. I am pretty sure it's not owned by the owners of Li or Sisi. If so, I would ha e received text "Come try new shop. New girls".
Originally Posted by Smyrnaguy1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 20:03 #34251Senior Member

Posts: 39How the quality of the girls?
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
Better then JHS?
Thanks!
-
06-06-19 17:43 #34250Regular Member

Posts: 19Royal Hannah
She's back, Ima marry that girl.
Originally Posted by Garthie1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 17:41 #34249Senior Member

Posts: 406Well said. Can we make this post a "sticky" and required reading before members can post?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 16:40 #34248Senior Member

Posts: 406Which app is this? I would love to check it out.
Originally Posted by Smyrnaguy1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 16:40 #34247Senior Member

Posts: 651New massage place on S. Cobb dr
So while at work I noticed there's a new massage place, though I haven't been. It's on south cobb dr in the dunkin donuts, ups store shopping center near the kroger (not the same shopping center as kroger) Curious if anyone knows anything about it and if it's owned by same as Li's and Sisi massage. I know Sisi & Li's are owned by same people and I like both of those for a handy. Never got more than that there but still that can be good.
-
06-06-19 07:08 #34246Banned Member

Posts: 13634There's always RS Massage on Jimmy Carter.
Originally Posted by Walker88
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 01:11 #34245Senior Member

Posts: 69Gwinnett Area??
Hey guys, I work in the prime area of Gwinnett (Jimmy Carter, Pleasent Hill etc.) Any good recommendations for a good HJ or BJ?
Thanks.
Walker.
-
06-05-19 21:22 #34244Banned Member

Posts: 13634Fuck Rubmaps. That site is so inaccurate on a good day. Yes, Terrachi is open.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 21:18 #34243Banned Member

Posts: 13634Health on Hwy 20 is good choice.
Originally Posted by Mumba69
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 19:54 #34242Regular Member

Posts: 24Flights to Thailand are about 1200. You could visit the legendary Soi6 for a bit more.
Originally Posted by TradeTrotter
[View Original Post]
Back here at home I'd better be getting nuru from Yaya Han for 500 in one visit.
-
06-05-19 18:45 #34241Senior Member

Posts: 39Cumming and surrounding areas?
Hello all.
New to Atlanta / Cumming area.
Any good places in 15 min radius of cumming.
You all will recommend please?
-
06-05-19 17:20 #34240Senior Member

Posts: 651Girl from an app offering massages
There's an app I use from time to time that I saw a girl advertising body massages. She's located in the Smyrna / Vinings / Mableton area she's latina and very cute according to pic. I am going to likely pull trigger this weekend. Has anyone seen a latina from the cooper lake rd area?










Reply With Quote





