Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 13312
-
06-06-19 22:52 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 207Anyone tried her?
Been trying to get an appointment with Jasmine with no response. I'll keep trying, but anyone tried this girl?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/091686485873
-
06-06-19 18:31 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 43She asked me for less than $ for a qv. BBBJ was possible after my second visit. She always wears full make up, I did not try FK because of the heavy lip stick.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 18:22 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 43All I can say is that she can be GFE.
Originally Posted by Calhoun1
[View Original Post]
You know, YMMV.
-
06-06-19 18:19 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 43No, she 100% gorgeous young and happy woman from NC.
Originally Posted by Burn1
[View Original Post]
I checked all her posts, none is posted as a TS. May sure we are talking about the same person.
-
06-06-19 16:38 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 160Aint so
Damn I think just by looking at the pics this is 100% girl. Boy, I hope I'm right before I inquire any further!!
-
06-06-19 15:11 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 27Trans?
Does she have a dick? Advertising in TS escort?
Originally Posted by TonyR
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 11:58 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 42She GFE?
Originally Posted by TonyR
[View Original Post]
Good ebony providers are hard to come by in the upstate and have been looking for one when I come to the area. She has great tits.
-
06-06-19 07:11 #2670Senior Member

Posts: 207She looks amazing!
Looks TGTBT. I'll definitely give her a try. GFE? Rates?
Originally Posted by TonyR
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 19:33 #2669Senior Member

Posts: 43An amazing provider, young and beautiful.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...c/804646280136
Fellow mongers,
I just saw this girl and she is lovely, the whole package; maybe with the exception of her height (she is a litter short, but I am just 5'5".
She asked me to post a review on her to "let the guys know that I am real", she said.
P. M me if you need no info.
-
06-05-19 12:52 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 43Big nice boobs in Powdersville.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/393817390575
This girl has a great body. She is not a clock watcher. Good rates. Shy, but easy to talk to.
-
06-04-19 23:53 #2667Senior Member

Posts: 674Facetime
I don't believe you can anonymously FaceTime. Too many easy ways to tie your real I'd back to the transmission.
Peace.
Pappa54.
Originally Posted by ZealousOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 23:25 #2666Senior Member

Posts: 650Or blackmail tool. No selfies, no video chat, no full name, place of work, home address either. You can't trust large corporations with your data with all the hacks and they have big IT departments. Do you think your local STG fling can be trusted with your info? If they insist they need it for verification purposes, suggest meet up at public location.
Originally Posted by ZealousOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 18:53 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 43Alert of Set Up: "Your way"
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/827921341231
My vacations were good until today.
5 minutes of joy. Then big nocking at the door and the guy did his acting. I had blocked the door, so she could not open it and had put on my pants. As he was screaming at her and calling bitxh, and to me "shut the f. Up" (even though I nevwr open my mouth, that much I know", I ran for my life. 10 minutes later he / she wrote this: "Why did you leave he good he was just mad um I'm sorry thought he was gone, I will rent another room tomorrow and take care of you".
Well there you have it.
Oh, the girl is the one on the pics with some baby fat, I saw the baby items. What a shame.
-
06-04-19 18:00 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 211FaceTime
That sounds a lot like evidence. No fucking way anyone should ever do that.
Originally Posted by TimBow52
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 09:51 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 242Facetime verification mandatory. What is this about? Did you have to do this?
Originally Posted by Shrink645
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





