Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32809
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Try Top V, had a girl suck on my balls there the other week without me even asking her. And make sure to leave them a good review. Don't nobody pm me about it.
    How the quality of the girls?

    Better then JHS?

    Thanks!

  2. #32808

    Royal Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthie1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Hannah's still working at Royal Spa?
    She's back, Ima marry that girl.

  3. #32807
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What to include in a report is really just common sense. As a reader, what would you want to know to get a clear picture of the experience at the establishment? As a minimum:

    1. The name of the place. Unless you've given some kind of hint in your report about the name or referenced another report about the place, nobody's going to know.

    2. The name of the masseuse and a physical description since guys have different age / body preferences and may want (or not) to see the same girl you did.

    3. Location is nice but you don't have to provide the exact address. It's acceptable to say, "Li Massage on Windy Hill Rd, Marietta. ".

    4. What services you got and how much you paid. Got an hour massage and a hand crank? Great. Say something like, "$60 massage /$40 tip. Please do NOT use that crappy monetary system in the Abbreviations section. Most guys royally phuck it up so just stick with regular postings of dollar amounts.

    5. Any other details that might be pertinent to the experience that made it outstanding or shitty. Did she go the extra mile? Did she short you on time?

    One caveat: Once in a while I'll post an experience about a place but leave the name out and ask mongers to PM me for the place. Why? To weed out the trolls. Ex: In a recent post I spoke of a cute Latina. Of the 40 or so PMs I received to get the name of the place, at least 5 of those guys had ZERO posts. Again, it's to weed out the trolls.
    Well said. Can we make this post a "sticky" and required reading before members can post?

  4. #32806
    Quote Originally Posted by Smyrnaguy1980  [View Original Post]
    There's an app I use from time to time that I saw a girl advertising body massages. She's located in the Smyrna / Vinings / Mableton area she's latina and very cute according to pic. I am going to likely pull trigger this weekend. Has anyone seen a latina from the cooper lake rd area?
    Which app is this? I would love to check it out.

  5. #32805

    New massage place on S. Cobb dr

    So while at work I noticed there's a new massage place, though I haven't been. It's on south cobb dr in the dunkin donuts, ups store shopping center near the kroger (not the same shopping center as kroger) Curious if anyone knows anything about it and if it's owned by same as Li's and Sisi massage. I know Sisi & Li's are owned by same people and I like both of those for a handy. Never got more than that there but still that can be good.

  6. #32804
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker88  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I work in the prime area of Gwinnett (Jimmy Carter, Pleasent Hill etc.) Any good recommendations for a good HJ or BJ?

    Thanks.

    Walker.
    There's always RS Massage on Jimmy Carter.

  7. #32803

    Gwinnett Area??

    Hey guys, I work in the prime area of Gwinnett (Jimmy Carter, Pleasent Hill etc.) Any good recommendations for a good HJ or BJ?

    Thanks.

    Walker.

  8. #32802
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    Was this a recent visit? Rubmaps says it's closed.
    Fuck Rubmaps. That site is so inaccurate on a good day. Yes, Terrachi is open.

  9. #32801
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumba69  [View Original Post]
    Hello all.

    New to Atlanta / Cumming area.

    Any good places in 15 min radius of cumming.

    You all will recommend please?
    Health on Hwy 20 is good choice.

  10. #32800
    Quote Originally Posted by TradeTrotter  [View Original Post]
    So this one time, about a year ago, I did something way over the top. I had some extra cash after tax season so I went to Santa Monica for a few days and had 3 nights (4 days) worth of stay-over service from a k-chick from a local venue (they travel in and out of Atlanta on their monthly cycle from NYC, LA, Dallas, and ATL). Totally worth the 1500, with unlimited access day / night, showers, massages, some beach time with arm candy. I wouldn't take cash out of a credit card for it, but it beat the absolute hell out of a cruise to the Bahamas. She pampered me in ways I had never been pampered before. May try a Miami trip next time I have the means. I've heard rumors of good values in the shoulder season there.
    Flights to Thailand are about 1200. You could visit the legendary Soi6 for a bit more.

    Back here at home I'd better be getting nuru from Yaya Han for 500 in one visit.

  11. #32799

    Cumming and surrounding areas?

    Hello all.

    New to Atlanta / Cumming area.

    Any good places in 15 min radius of cumming.

    You all will recommend please?

  12. #32798

    Girl from an app offering massages

    There's an app I use from time to time that I saw a girl advertising body massages. She's located in the Smyrna / Vinings / Mableton area she's latina and very cute according to pic. I am going to likely pull trigger this weekend. Has anyone seen a latina from the cooper lake rd area?

  13. #32797
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    There's Therapy Plus in Smyrna which is a spa. You can also go to Q Massage on S Cobb Drive. Girl is fugly but she does BBBJ for 80. It's been a long time since I've been to Q, but I'm sure she still there.
    Therapy Plus generally only offers CBJ and CFS good to know about Q though. Most of your Marietta area MP are tug only.

  14. #32796

    Terra Chi Open?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickSausage  [View Original Post]
    A buddy turned me on to another AMP. The first was in Buford which I reported on already, This one was in Gainesville. Terrachi Massage.
    Was this a recent visit? Rubmaps says it's closed.

  15. #32795

    Recommendation for an outcall

    Hey I am in Atlanta for a couple of days and was hoping for a good massage with a HE. Wondering if you guys can make a recomendation?

    Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape