Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,551 to 26,565 of 30350
-
06-06-19 07:19 #3800Senior Member

Posts: 34Eros Latinas
I actually made the same connection after seeing Lucy. Totally agree that there is a vast difference between the $$$ and the others in terms of attitude and service. I haven't been able to distinguish which agency they're from just by the ad. It's only when they send the profile from their site with additional info. I have setup the hhr for $$$ with the higher end ones and never feel rushed. I've always had a great time. Yes, it seems a little ridiculous to spend that much but worth it IMO to know what you're getting.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 21:30 #3799Senior Member

Posts: 427Lizzy
She bragged about having back to back appointments all day, every day, to me last time I saw her as well. That's great but I didn't care to hear it. Haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by TheCardinal
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 21:29 #3798Senior Member

Posts: 91Kaylee Nicole
Anyone had a chance to dream with this hottie? I've searched all of CLT, and nothing hits.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2438326.htm?cat=1
-
06-05-19 20:23 #3797Senior Member

Posts: 198Angie and Starr
Had a dream with Angie and Starr recently also. First time seeing Starr. I dreamed I am a regular with Angie. She is always the same. Very willing to please in any way. I dreamed I had the same experience. Starr was sensitive in some places and couldn't take the pounding. She seemed kinda rushed to get the job done which I also had a HH and was in and out in about 15. Will definitely repeat with Angie as always.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 19:55 #3796Senior Member

Posts: 7338I would love to hook up with Ruby again. I always had a great time with her. I have tried a couple of time in the past few months but didn't get a response. I may have to try again since you have a more recent post. I figured she was gone.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 18:35 #3795Senior Member

Posts: 66Lizzy is off Albemarle (the road) and is still around, but is now $350 and brags about being busier than ever. Yikes.
Originally Posted by Ranger87
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 18:33 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 66Nicole is here this week and may be back at that time. She puts her current location on her ads.
Originally Posted by MakeOutKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 18:31 #3793Senior Member

Posts: 3079Well, we would all like to have an ebony in the picture! I don't really know of any solid / reliable providers that are MILF type, here is what I know of the top of my head, not MILF though:
Originally Posted by MakeOutKing
[View Original Post]
Willow, have heard good things about her but have not yet had the pleasure of meeting her.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/309200849450
Krave, solid oral skills, works out of a private local with other providers and their "friends" but have never had any problems there:
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/141953160842
Winter, not a real GFE but decent body.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...3488094/winter
Ruby have not met her but she has been reviewed on the board.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...q/497106613260
-
06-05-19 18:20 #3792Banned Member

Posts: 930Indigo Skye
If any of you are looking for a beautiful provider with a good attitude, you need to reach out to Indigo Skye. Indigo is the most beautiful woman that I have ever been with. She has a beautiful body and face. She has no tattoos. She doesn't drink, smoke, nor do drugs. She hosts incalls in a safe location in East Charlotte. Indigo is currently my ATF. Treat her with respect and she will treat you likewise.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/632502715638
-
06-05-19 17:43 #3791Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone seen Mia
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...b/260702296932
Has a few "reviews" on her ad but wanting to see if anyone here has experience. Thanks.
-
06-05-19 17:39 #3790Senior Member

Posts: 321I have been to Nicole's and do like it. I was hoping to find something right here LOL.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 17:25 #3789Senior Member

Posts: 118Thank you so much. You nailed it with what I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
The 1st 2 are probably who I will try to see if I can but you hve given some options in case they fall through.
I would like to have a ebony in the picture.
-
06-05-19 17:18 #3788Senior Member

Posts: 3079If you mean the town, and not the street, can't think of any recent ladies posting there. You may enjoy a quick drive to Salisbury. They have a few massage places that are fairly decent. Nicole's offers a wide range of fun: 6245 S Main St, Salisbury, NC 28147 and will keep you off the streets! LOL. If you don't mind the drive into Charlotte, there are tons of options (obviously).
Originally Posted by Ranger87
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 17:13 #3787Senior Member

Posts: 3079Make,
Originally Posted by MakeOutKing
[View Original Post]
You can try:
Ruby Heart, is true to pics, fairly easy to schedule and is mostly GFE, stays on the south side, as always YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott.../31955695/ruby
Hailee, true to pics and nice spinner body, stays in University Area, as always YMMV.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2975114
Heather, it has been some time since I've seen her, but she is a short blonde with a phat ass and fairly upbeat, however as previously mentioned, it has been awhile since I've seen her.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3022849
Lori, she is definitely thick, I have had scheduling issues with her, but of course, YMMV. Also, nice phat booty.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/175053039048
Angel, she will probably give you the best "gummie" you have ever had and is not afraid to lick you anywhere, aims to please, is older and has some issues from an accident.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/820617254899
All of these ladies have been reported on here before, I know there are tons more ladies worthy of mentioning, but this was just a quick list. I'm sure some other mongers will chime in.
Good luck and report back!
-
06-05-19 17:13 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 321Ablemarle
I will be in Ablemarle on business the next couple days. Any providers in the area? I've snagged a rare street girl but it's a rare find here.











Reply With Quote





