Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 691 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1821

    Kik

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNhung  [View Original Post]
    It's a messaging app. Could very well be legit. Download it and message her.

  2. #1820

    Lots of TGTBT


  3. #1819

    Kate in Daytona

    Since Kate returned in April, she has been advertsing that CIM is available. I was skeptical of that so I reached out to her a couple of days ago to see if it's true. It's NOT true. She is still not providing CIM. Just a heads up. A link and photo are included.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...x/857668040141

    Shaggy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KateDaytona001.jpg‎   KateDaytona003.jpg‎  

  4. #1818

  5. #1817
    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! Anyone have any 411 on this young lady? I hope she is real, Carli is her name but no results on a search. http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...i/712430676068.
    You can tell it's a fake post when they put their location as, "Open" (or anything other than "Daytona," Port Orange," etc.). They copypasta it into multiple area boards without having to edit it. And the phone # is odd area code. Not to mention, TGTBT looks for the area. And as another poster pointed out, pics scammed from a pornstar.

  6. #1816

    Katie Banks

    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! Anyone have any 411 on this young lady? I hope she is real, Carli is her name but no results on a search. http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...i/712430676068.
    These are pictures of the porn star Katie Banks. https://katiebanks.com/.

  7. #1815

    Check this out

    Hey everyone! Anyone have any 411 on this young lady? I hope she is real, Carli is her name but no results on a search. http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...i/712430676068.

  8. #1814

    Here's the link.


  9. #1813

    Gilf

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLife6996  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents just quick review. Not usually my style as I love milfs. But Saturday night was in Daytona was really in the mood contacted a few no reply hit up the GILF in port orange. Met her at her residence fair rate decent body for her age. Non rushed seemed like she enjoyed it. She has photos from her on the wall back in the day was a model seemed like lots of fun!
    Name? Link?

  10. #1812

    Best I Can Suggest

    Go to EROS.com. This site has some of the hottest women out in this part of the woods. Start clicking and making calls. Most other sites have flakes, fakes and druggies.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioCouple  [View Original Post]
    Hey guy. Not sure if this is the spot I can ask for advice, if not ill gladly delete. My wife and I are traveling to Daytona in 2 weeks and want to meet a lady to hang out with. Once in a life time experience so looking for top notch beautiful woman that won't stand us up. Like I said one time thing so I don't care the price. What is the best way to go about this? Is there some kinda magical servise / company that can assure the best service?

  11. #1811

    G. I. L. F

    Hey gents just quick review. Not usually my style as I love milfs. But Saturday night was in Daytona was really in the mood contacted a few no reply hit up the GILF in port orange. Met her at her residence fair rate decent body for her age. Non rushed seemed like she enjoyed it. She has photos from her on the wall back in the day was a model seemed like lots of fun!

  12. #1810

    UTR Danielle

    I think I may be in love. Having said that; I was always taught to share. Danielle is unparalleled in the Daytona Beach area. She is beautiful, clean, has a brilliant smile, aims to please and all of her skills are top notch. SM's message me for her contact info.

  13. #1809

    Spooked

    Have you ever drove by a reliable providers place and get spooked because you see that they have uncle LEO as a neighbor 2 houses down? This was in deland.

  14. #1808

    Looking for advice

    Hey guy. Not sure if this is the spot I can ask for advice, if not ill gladly delete. My wife and I are traveling to Daytona in 2 weeks and want to meet a lady to hang out with. Once in a life time experience so looking for top notch beautiful woman that won't stand us up. Like I said one time thing so I don't care the price. What is the best way to go about this? Is there some kinda magical servise / company that can assure the best service?

  15. #1807

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Takes all kinds. And everyone has a different taste. I like them all, big, small, tall, short. Everyone has a skill. Also, be aware that many of these girls either have access, or know guys that share the info on here.
    I'm. It a BBW lover but she looks pretty good for that size and for the donation amount worth it hopefully. Let me know if anyone hits her up I would like to try her out but advising her exact rates kinda scares me off a little.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape