Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 8273
-
06-05-19 20:09 #1853Senior Member

Posts: 29Bingo
Yep. $150 total. $60 for the hour $90 tip.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 18:54 #1852Senior Member

Posts: 56Cool Mamasan
I talk to her 2 or 3 times a week, not including her "Come try new girl" pitch. Known her for years and if I ask her something she provides. I've never asked how much another guy paid though.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 16:32 #1851Senior Member

Posts: 245I stopped downloading all that stuff back in 2012 and haven't had any issues. Have a 7 year old laptop at home that still works fine and I search a lot of porn LOL.
Originally Posted by DRickGiver5
[View Original Post]
I'm convinced that stuff just gives you viruses, so they keep you buying it.
My wife had the same computer and uses all the protection stuff and her laptop got a virus and went to hell a couple years ago.
-
06-05-19 14:02 #1850Regular Member

Posts: 13Well. LOL.
So this one time, about a year ago, I did something way over the top. I had some extra cash after tax season so I went to Santa Monica for a few days and had 3 nights (4 days) worth of stay-over service from a k-chick from a local venue (they travel in and out of Atlanta on their monthly cycle from NYC, LA, Dallas, and ATL). Totally worth the 1500, with unlimited access day / night, showers, massages, some beach time with arm candy. I wouldn't take cash out of a credit card for it, but it beat the absolute hell out of a cruise to the Bahamas. She pampered me in ways I had never been pampered before. May try a Miami trip next time I have the means. I've heard rumors of good values in the shoulder season there.
Originally Posted by SoreGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 13:12 #1849Banned Member

Posts: 13634Really? You're in so tight with the mamasan at Adore that she'll discuss what others paid on any given day? LOL.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 13:02 #1848Banned Member

Posts: 1610I agree. I used Norton back in the day and had all kinds of problems with it including virus shutdowns. I started using E-SET 6 years ago and haven't had any of those kind of problems since. At the time I was told it was the best and I haven't seen any reason to disagree with that these last six years.
Originally Posted by DRickGiver5
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 12:54 #1847Banned Member

Posts: 1610Well, ok then!
I was never any good at Pig Latin.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 10:21 #1846Regular Member

Posts: 22Great place
Agree with this. I visit Adore, and it is a great place. No way you would spend 5 bills there. But masaman is a cool chick and the girls are usually above average. And the pricing structure is no different than other similar places around town.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 09:42 #1845Senior Member

Posts: 314Has this site been hacked or something
My virus protection is going off constantly when I pull this page up. Saying it's blocking an attack by malicious site: malicious domain request 22. Might have to stay off of here until that's fixed.
It's a false positive from Norton. Stop using that shit, it's worthless.
A2
-
06-05-19 09:38 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 314What?
The listcrawler board is full of self reviews or handler reviews and comments. Some are even dumb enough to use the same handle they have on their social media. Then get mad or try to erase your comments when you call them out for it.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 08:45 #1843Senior Member

Posts: 757Well. , There goes the secret code.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 08:18 #1842Banned Member

Posts: 13634No, $. 5 is $150. Note the Abbreviations section:
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
$ $100.
$$ $200.
$$$ $300.
$$ 5 $350 (get it?
-
06-05-19 08:13 #1841Banned Member

Posts: 13634Well, that crazy "system" is explained in the forum Abbreviations. It's as easy as pig Latin to understand, yet most mongers here fuck it up. Years ago, I printed it out and showed it to my 9 yo niece. She understood it right away, yet we have grown men here who can't? LOL.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 07:18 #1840Senior Member

Posts: 423Hey, it it was MassageGirl doing a 2 hour Nuru with a FS ending, I'd drop the 5 bills.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 02:52 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 217$500 or $150
So I talked with Mamasan at Adore. She said he paid $150 and not $500. But added they would gladly accept it next time.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






