Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,176 to 26,190 of 30797
-
06-05-19 07:13 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 827Thanks for your review, I had planned to meet her last evening but unfortunately I had to cancel because I got delayed at work. I will definitely see her today!!
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 22:58 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 37I'm usually hesitant on the new girls and like you said, Desi is great. But this may have been the push over the fence.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 21:07 #4620Senior Member

Posts: 90Carly
I almost saw her. But thought too good to be true. Can any senior members confirm that she is safe and legit and not le?
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 21:07 #4619Senior Member

Posts: 149Natalie BKS
I posted this review on the BKS website, I'll repost it here if anyone is on the fence about their new lady Natalie. With her and Desi coming back to town this week it will be hard to decide who to see, but it's nice to have options.
As expected, my time with Natalie was fantastic. First of all, she's very attractive, and as nice as her breasts are, it's hard to believe they are natural. As good as she looked, the service was even better.
From the moment I entered the room I felt like I was connecting with an old girlfriend. She started off with a hug, that turned into passionate kissing. We spent a decent amount of time just making out on the bed, and the DFK was amazing. She noticed I was getting aroused and moved on to all of the acronyms in her profile, and it was pretty awesome.
Her english skills aren't the best, but if there is one thing I have learned from the various BKS girls, it's that I need to learn spanish! I would certainly see her again, the experience is the definition of GFE. I don't know how BKS keeps finding these girls when everyone else is disappearing, but I appreciate it. She's one of my favorite BKS girls for certain.
-
06-04-19 17:21 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 37Just saw her pics, I'm going to have to make an appointment.
Originally Posted by FatGuysRFun2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 11:20 #4617Senior Member

Posts: 619Found her
Went back to search mode and one of my accounts I haven't looked at in ages there she was! Quite lovely leaves tomorrow. Based in Atlanta. Carlyrosexoxo.com.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 11:00 #4616Senior Member

Posts: 358Info
Anyone visited these two yet or hear anything.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/397501039712
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/787011248135
-
06-04-19 00:27 #4615Senior Member

Posts: 619Carly Rose
Where or How did you find Carly? Will you share further details via PM? Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by FatGuysRFun2
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 22:55 #4614Regular Member

Posts: 22Someone did once.
She did say someone, maybe 3/4 years back, had used her photo. I can verify 100% this is her though.
Originally Posted by Monicle42
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 22:41 #4613Regular Member

Posts: 20Carly Rose Raleigh
So first post on here, use this site as a guide to verify options. I am in Raleigh for work and looked on some sites for options. Came across Carly Rose. Thought to myself way to hot has to be fake. Called her, was told 200 hhr 300 fhr. Chose hhr. She came in about a hour, easy verification process. Guys her pics are absolutely real, she is beautiful. Started with her just dancing and she got out some lotion. I asked if this was not FS. She said she would need a tip. Be generous as this won't happen if your cheap. Not sure how long she is in Raleigh for but will be one of the hottest girls you will ever see.
-
06-03-19 16:08 #4612Senior Member

Posts: 530Left area
Last communication she said she was stuck in Atlanta with no money. That was last fall.
Originally Posted by Santorin
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 15:50 #4611Regular Member

Posts: 16Becca.
Unsure why the reappearance but I do know the last time I chatted with her about 1.5-2 years ago, she claimed to me she was in school. She pretty much stopped posting around then and changed her main focus to more BDSM type activities and just occasional weekends. Her last go around here she started using a different number and I was honestly uneasy if it was her or someone using her pics, since the girl is super hot.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 11:07 #4610Senior Member

Posts: 56BKS Site look good now.
Saw that myself for several days last week. Looks like it may have been an issue with a site update. It's good to be cautious. All's good now.
Tork.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 07:08 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 1301So what's she charging these days? And any indication on why the disappearance and return?
Originally Posted by RalGuyK12
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 04:57 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 121Angel
I've seen that ad but have not checked her out. Be sure to let us know how it went if you visit her.
Originally Posted by State377
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




