Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 6982
-
06-18-19 06:23 #1507Senior Member

Posts: 1000Kayla
https://www.seeking.com/member/47192...b-a1d99276bee0
I popped this one a few times. Petite but always in a rush. I got her to do an outcall to me for 80. She's worth the 80 but only if you don't have to go out of your way to get to her. SA is a treasure trove if you have time patience and some cash to spread around.
Poo.
-
06-17-19 13:10 #1506Senior Member

Posts: 561Nope. That's not her. Got access to her private pics just now.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 09:16 #1505Senior Member

Posts: 660Stg?
I could be wrong but I think she's on STG. Haven't seen her advertising a lot lately.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
That's right, here's the link to Gabby
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/exotic-pussy60qv-in-100hh-puts/835260565064
-
06-17-19 07:57 #1504Senior Member

Posts: 561Faster messaging with smoke signals than through text
Slow going with this one. Anybody have exp with her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/edd12...3-d21b4e3deec6
-
06-16-19 15:08 #1503Senior Member

Posts: 1041New Haven baby
This SA girl is in the New Haven area.
Too far for me, and I have no time for her. Senior contributing members can PM me for digits.
-
06-12-19 18:30 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 1041Yes, there are many new faces on SA these days. Summer do bring the girls out to play.
Originally Posted by GMike76
[View Original Post]
You guys should be fucking multiple babies every day, if you have the time.
-
06-12-19 08:13 #1501Regular Member

Posts: 19New crop
Seems to be a influx of new members and seem to be reasonable rates have a few meets set up will report back within a week maybe sooner.
-
06-07-19 12:27 #1500Regular Member

Posts: 19One more
Forgot this one maryjanes_bouquet wanted 400 but got her down to 325 to steep when there's better options and she got a bit weird.
-
06-07-19 12:20 #1499Regular Member

Posts: 19Just some updates
Hope these help miss_sushine420 wants platonic. https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-5a2af29b4b65 Wants an online only at first but hell what a beautiful ass. Sweet Steph I think she goes by out of Hartford wants 1000 and Plato is for fuck sakes. I'll stick with my regular in the Waterbury area but still searching.
-
06-06-19 16:33 #1498Senior Member

Posts: 576Speaking of pricing.
Lady hypnotic:
https://www.seeking.com/member/8c040...3-5971e4ac8845
"I want 700 per meeting and my ubers".
Not sure if I'm going to bother responding to that.
-
06-06-19 11:17 #1497Senior Member

Posts: 1000I Met Her
Very cute but very flighty like any 20 year old would be. She had the "balls" to request $800 per week as an arrangement. I told her the same as I told several others that I am leasing not owning!
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
There are a lot of women on here. Anyone sample the one in Prospect? A bit chunky but great oral skills. The down side is there are a lot of young inexperienced women who don't have a clue about pricing so they ask for big bucks. I am working on a SWEET 20 year old at the moment who I think I can bring into the fold for a reasonable amount. I have had conversations with about 20 women and I found that like every site there are 15 guys to each woman and 30 guys per every woman who is serious about meeting. Definitely a sellers market! So if you have bucks to waste this is your place. Oh willing to trade leads with others on these women just pm me.
Poo.
P.S. I forgot to mention there are plenty of "working" women on here as well. I have found they ask for a bit higher price because of the type of site "Arrangements".
-
06-06-19 08:08 #1496Senior Member

Posts: 856Asian spinner
https://www.seeking.com/member/02021...3-e31d127916fe
My stable is pretty full at the moment and don't have the time to work this one beyond our introduction. Her pics don't do her justice. Very cute, I don't believe the 5'-0" on her profile. Must have been on her tip toes. LOL. Very big tits for a little, thin, girl.
Was ok with $300-$400 weekly with twice weekly visits that very quickly evolved to a $150 PPM.
-
06-03-19 13:29 #1495Senior Member

Posts: 1715Post
On SA its not unusual for a lady to take down her profile temporarily if she is not going to be available for a few days or is busy.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
Happens from time to time. The inexperieced ones leave it up all the time an don't reply when they are busy.
-
06-03-19 12:53 #1494Senior Member

Posts: 627Very strange. That profile was up for a long time. Now it's down. Maybe she's found love?
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 08:02 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 561That usually means that the profile is already gone.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





