Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,551 to 26,565 of 31093
-
06-03-19 12:00 #4543Senior Member

Posts: 425Cassie.
Forgot to ad her link.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/763563039222
-
06-03-19 11:59 #4542Senior Member

Posts: 425Cassie.
Anyone had any recent visits with her? Not looking for reviews as I've seen her numerous times but after last visit had an issue. PM me if you have.
-
06-03-19 11:20 #4541Senior Member

Posts: 408Lovely Lori
Has anyone seen Lovely Lori? I have some questions about her sessions. If you have seen her, PM me and I'd like to get your input. Thanks.
-
06-03-19 08:36 #4540Banned Member

Posts: 188Latin Booty: Lucy & Jade Renteria
OK all you Latin booty lovers, I see (Cuban) Lucy is back June 3 -Saturday 8th. She had great reviews on here back in March.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8970972.htm
Jade Renteria is here through June 4. I want to see her, but unsure if my timing will work out. I clicked on her personal site.
https://jaderenteria.escortbook.com/rates
& it says she enjoys a trip to Greece! (Unsure if that's inclusive or an upcharge beyond the listed.) Her Latin booty (& body) is ridiculous!
https://youtu.be/RPt173JN3E8
She does have 5 reviews on Private D.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6319952.htm
If any of you go see these two, tell us about your dreams.
-
06-02-19 23:38 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 30Renata Fayette.
Anyone have experience with this lady?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5158280.htm?cat=1
As always, thanks in advance.
-
06-02-19 23:19 #4538Senior Member

Posts: 44Indigo.
I agree with #1. I've been seeing Indigo Skye for about 8 months now and she is the best.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 22:10 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 1094She exchanged a few text but, wouldn't setup anything.
Originally Posted by Nickclt
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 21:51 #4536Senior Member

Posts: 55Can't go wrong with Alexis
Saw her recently for the second time, and she just keeps getting better. Better in person than her pictures.
Great kisser. This is a nice hotel right off the interstate. You can't go wrong.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 21:45 #4535Banned Member

Posts: 930Indigo.
Nah I disagree. Indigo should be #1.
Originally Posted by Sosos
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 21:21 #4534Regular Member

Posts: 8Recent Adventures in Univ Area.
Kat.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27987970/
Read a few reports from a few months back about her. She is an older MILF type. Stays at one of the so so motels on Tryon street near Univ. Communication was easy and she followed up fast.
Service was not bad, she does talk a lot and does give you full attention. Very Friendly. CFS was decent. She gets into it. She does mention if she feels comfortable and you repeat, The options can have some more variety. $. 20 for 30 min. May repeat since its straight forward as advertised service. Decent clean body.
Hailee.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2975114
Another older MILF type I repeated with. At a University Extended stay Motel near the Walmart. Good communication and easy setup. I did a qv for. 80 She has a naturally fit body, and can get get in nice positions for CFS so you can give it a good pound. Some other options are available if you schedule more time. Was a good experience. She checks if your OK during the session and also gets into it.
Of course your mileage may vary. I tend to go for the MILF types as usually its easy to setup and can get some decent service without drama!
-
06-02-19 12:25 #4533Banned Member

Posts: 188Re: Mandie Mandy Mis Rain Candie -SCAM.
Re: Mandie Mandy Mis Rain Candie -SCAM.
Monger,
Originally Posted by KawisaKiking
[View Original Post]
If you'd even tried to search her name on here, (Mandie Mandy Mis Rain Candie) you'd find several posts within the last month that she's a scam / fake.
It pays to do your homework & google can be your friend.
-
06-02-19 09:27 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 166Decent grammar escort
Anyone partaked or is this fake?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/702000309639
-
06-01-19 17:00 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 7334Post #3735 below CoochieMac was replying to me and this is the girl we were referring to. At least the one I was referring to. Not much detail of BBBJ what was offered but he said he was good for him.
Originally Posted by HookyPooky
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 16:49 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 475Bump
Anyone? Slim pickings for sure.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 11:33 #4529Senior Member

Posts: 291Alexis
This one has favorable reviews and is near the airport. I haven't seen her myself, but she's the only girl in that area that I would take a chance on. Airport area is a bit of a wildcard. Lots of trash and questionable locations over there. If you search her name on this board you should come up with a recent review. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/098171659168










Reply With Quote






