Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 523 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 7845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1020

    Squirt off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/997323533689

    Any info on this lady? Thinking about giving her a try.
    Not worth it. When I was with her, she was falling asleep. Hooked on something big time, sores all over.

  2. #1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/997323533689

    Any info on this lady? Thinking about giving her a try.
    I saw her some time ago and she was fun. Been meaning to go back. Was only there for a qv but it ended with my cum all over her face which was nice. She's also not lying about being a squirter.

    I also think she's moved locations and is no longer on a certain street that was raided.

  3. #1018

    MILF Waterbury

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/997323533689

    Any info on this lady? Thinking about giving her a try.

  4. #1017
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    I've tried texting her twice and she doesn't answer. Does she only take phone calls? Or maybe the new posts have made her more popular?
    Seems that she's got pretty popular over the last few days. Enough to increase her rates to 3 an hour. Now that was fast!

  5. #1016

    Southington girl.

    Dreamed about this girl this afternoon. Basically the girl in the pictures but slightly heavier but is eager to please. Offers bb service but I covered up. If your looking for a good pump and dump I would suggest.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/005276917376

  6. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtybury  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/809437466574

    Was wondering if anyone has sampled? 32 yr blonde in Wolcott.

    D. B.
    I was planning a visit and then saw a post a few weeks ago on this site that stated she is closer to early forties years of age and pretty flabby and that the pictures were old and the low cut dirty white socks were a sure sign she is most likely shooting up check back through the post about two to three weeks back.

  7. #1014

    Bella Bellz and jasmine

    So I came across Bella bellz on social media. Looks like her and jasmine are friends. I might inquire about a doubles session.

  8. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramma  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...a/293463982084

    Is this Bella from the southington Plainville area? Trying to find her listing.

    If not, any info?
    I've tried texting her twice and she doesn't answer. Does she only take phone calls? Or maybe the new posts have made her more popular?

  9. #1012

    Bella Bellz

    Quote Originally Posted by Gramma  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...a/293463982084

    Is this Bella from the southington Plainville area? Trying to find her listing.

    If not, any info?
    That is her, She references a link to her site for more info / pics but she took the site down due to many references of hidden cameras and making secret recordings.

    It basically freaked out potential clients. The link to her personal webpage: https://www.bellabellzfeet.com/ is DEAD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bella Bellz RlN2E4MDY.jpg‎  

  10. #1011

    Bella?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...a/293463982084

    Is this Bella from the southington Plainville area? Trying to find her listing.

    If not, any info?

  11. #1010

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSonOV  [View Original Post]
    Any link to Jasmine? So 2 in a search on stg.
    She had an ad posted yesterday morning but it's no longer there anymore.

  12. #1009
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyHusky  [View Original Post]
    It's frustrating because I'll text her and get a reply at some random time later in the day or the next day and by that time I can't just drop what I'm doing to go and make her panties drop. She seems to be real and going through some hardships, but who knows. I'll keep trying in hopes of tasting that sweet nectar.

    HH.
    Any link to Jasmine? So 2 in a search on stg.

  13. #1008

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Tried to hook up with Jasmine and haven't been able to yet.

    But she keeps texting me at random times trying to get me to pick her up or get her a hotel room.

    MAkes me wonder if she is trying to play me or set me up. I've never met her before so I can't get a sense as to whether or not she's just trying to make things work or if she is trying to hustle me.
    It's frustrating because I'll text her and get a reply at some random time later in the day or the next day and by that time I can't just drop what I'm doing to go and make her panties drop. She seems to be real and going through some hardships, but who knows. I'll keep trying in hopes of tasting that sweet nectar.

    HH.

  14. #1007
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFlyA1021  [View Original Post]
    Thats bella from southington area. She's fun, pics are accurate, she actually enjoys getting into it. Been seeing her or a bit now. She made me feel really comfortable the first time I went there. She could tell I was not at ease. Now I really look forward to my day dreams about her. She never rushes me out the door and if she doesn't have another friend coming we usually sit and bullshit for a while. Nice to think someone cares about more then just money.
    Whats her stg?

  15. #1006
    Been texting back and forth with her, figured worth a shot with all the fakes I've encountered lately, she kept it very brief, told me she makes her own schedule and all I have to do is give her enough of a heads up before I come to her, so I threw tomorrow out there in the afternoon, I also asked if there were any other details I should know, she confirmed the time worked and said if I read her post that everything I would need to know before meeting her is outlined there. That was it, not sure how this will play out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drtybury  [View Original Post]
    I agree, was just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge as she could be very worthwhile and organized unlike a lot of our favs.

    Stay safe,

    D. B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape