Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4544

  2. #4543

  3. #4542

    Cassie.

    Anyone had any recent visits with her? Not looking for reviews as I've seen her numerous times but after last visit had an issue. PM me if you have.

  4. #4541

    Lovely Lori

    Has anyone seen Lovely Lori? I have some questions about her sessions. If you have seen her, PM me and I'd like to get your input. Thanks.

  5. #4540
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188

    Latin Booty: Lucy & Jade Renteria

    OK all you Latin booty lovers, I see (Cuban) Lucy is back June 3 -Saturday 8th. She had great reviews on here back in March.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8970972.htm

    Jade Renteria is here through June 4. I want to see her, but unsure if my timing will work out. I clicked on her personal site.

    https://jaderenteria.escortbook.com/rates

    & it says she enjoys a trip to Greece! (Unsure if that's inclusive or an upcharge beyond the listed.) Her Latin booty (& body) is ridiculous!

    https://youtu.be/RPt173JN3E8

    She does have 5 reviews on Private D.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6319952.htm

    If any of you go see these two, tell us about your dreams.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lucy-01.jpg‎   Jade-Renteria-04.jpg‎   Jade-Renteria-01.jpg‎   Jade-Renteria-02.jpg‎   Jade-Renteria-03.jpg‎  


  6. #4539

    Renata Fayette.

    Anyone have experience with this lady?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5158280.htm?cat=1

    As always, thanks in advance.

  7. #4538

    Indigo.

    I agree with #1. I've been seeing Indigo Skye for about 8 months now and she is the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    Nah I disagree. Indigo should be #1.

  8. #4537
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickclt  [View Original Post]
    She's a sweetheart. Probably more cautious than others, but well worth it.
    She exchanged a few text but, wouldn't setup anything.

  9. #4536

    Can't go wrong with Alexis

    Saw her recently for the second time, and she just keeps getting better. Better in person than her pictures.

    Great kisser. This is a nice hotel right off the interstate. You can't go wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    This one has favorable reviews and is near the airport. I haven't seen her myself, but she's the only girl in that area that I would take a chance on. Airport area is a bit of a wildcard. Lots of trash and questionable locations over there. If you search her name on this board you should come up with a recent review. Good luck!

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/098171659168

  10. #4535

    Indigo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosos  [View Original Post]
    I'd add Indigo Skye to this list, forgot her. She'd be #4. She is very hot.
    Nah I disagree. Indigo should be #1.

  11. #4534

    Recent Adventures in Univ Area.

    Kat.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27987970/

    Read a few reports from a few months back about her. She is an older MILF type. Stays at one of the so so motels on Tryon street near Univ. Communication was easy and she followed up fast.

    Service was not bad, she does talk a lot and does give you full attention. Very Friendly. CFS was decent. She gets into it. She does mention if she feels comfortable and you repeat, The options can have some more variety. $. 20 for 30 min. May repeat since its straight forward as advertised service. Decent clean body.

    Hailee.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2975114

    Another older MILF type I repeated with. At a University Extended stay Motel near the Walmart. Good communication and easy setup. I did a qv for. 80 She has a naturally fit body, and can get get in nice positions for CFS so you can give it a good pound. Some other options are available if you schedule more time. Was a good experience. She checks if your OK during the session and also gets into it.

    Of course your mileage may vary. I tend to go for the MILF types as usually its easy to setup and can get some decent service without drama!

  12. #4533
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188

    Re: Mandie Mandy Mis Rain Candie -SCAM.

    Re: Mandie Mandy Mis Rain Candie -SCAM.

    Quote Originally Posted by KawisaKiking  [View Original Post]
    Monger,

    If you'd even tried to search her name on here, (Mandie Mandy Mis Rain Candie) you'd find several posts within the last month that she's a scam / fake.

    It pays to do your homework & google can be your friend.

  13. #4532

    Decent grammar escort


  14. #4531
    Post #3735 below CoochieMac was replying to me and this is the girl we were referring to. At least the one I was referring to. Not much detail of BBBJ what was offered but he said he was good for him.

    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? Slim pickings for sure.

  15. #4530

    Bump

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one post on and off for the last couple moths. Phone number pulls up an ad from Columbia and a few in Charlotte. She's using different pics and names in different ads, but the pics are all of the same girl and the phone number is the same. I'm definitely interested to hear any experience anyone has with her. I've texted with her and prices seemed a little low for a girl who looks that good.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/685492022454

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/565888529051

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/532517121339

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/798739161119
    Anyone? Slim pickings for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape