Thread: Bare Back Ladies
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 4492
-
06-11-19 23:42 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 48Agreed here
I have heard a lot of good things regarding Shu. The OG at the agency was hannah, just a perfect dynamite lady. She has since moved back to Korea.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
When it was my first run with this agency, about 2 years ago, screening was license picture and biz card picture. For the quality, it's been worth it, 100 x higher class without spending 500.
Cheers why'all.
-
06-11-19 08:58 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 136No upcharge in my case
But, as I said, had a full panel report with real name!
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 20:25 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 314Marcella BB
I've seen Marcella several times now. She's definitely one of my new favorites in RI. I never knew she was a BB lady. Did she upcharge??
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 14:30 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 385Marcella
I guess body is the only one I would strongly disagree with. Saggy tits. Flabby rest of body but the part that gets it knocked down to 3/10 is the thighs near pussy. Dark almost black on upper thighs. You see that on really overweight black girls. I almost gagged. To each his own but for $200 an hour I expect better.
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 09:48 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 136Marcella
Went back for round 2! Brought a full panel test result with me, and CIP was guaranteed! To each his own but IMHO.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
Face 6/10.
Body 7/10.
Attitude 10/10.
And for those that like clean and polished toes 10/10.
-
06-09-19 09:16 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 3748Marcella in RI
I have heard a lot about her and I've been on the fence. But if she's big AND homely AND not slam dunk BBFS. Well. NEXT!
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 14:35 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 385Marcella in ri
Big girl who tries to please but unfortunately she doesn't have a lot to work with. No BB for me. She is not attractive in the least. Big homely girl.
-
06-08-19 11:09 #1440Senior Member

Posts: 3748Priscilla?
I thought she was a covered FS only girl? Why is there a discussion here? Did I miss something? Is there something I don't know? Have you, or anyone else, fucked her raw?
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 12:50 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 95Pricilla
I contacted her almost exactly two weeks ago and got the same response, away on vacation for 4 weeks. She pointed me in the direction of one of her friends who I wasn't very interested in, but either she's really vacationing or she's feeding people the same story. Hopefully we see her back in a couple of weeks!
Originally Posted by RedStar819
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
CxS.
-
06-07-19 12:38 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 95That's Alicia
Check the phone #, it's the same as Alicia's STG posts. The Prov group traded posts end of April about her. But yes, she does go BB for no upcharge just ask her ahead of time. I paid $80 for a quick BBFSCIP. She's ok, wouldn't repeat unless no one else is available. Incall was fine. The pics of her in your link are rougher than her STG pics.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 10:53 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 30Pawtucket
Addict from New Bedford.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 09:28 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 3748Info?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...503/4015489496
I may have asked before, but I see that she now has a BBFS review on Babylon. Has anyone here partaken? If so, how was it? Incall safe? Is the girl a junkie? I do like her slutty, real-looking pictures, but since she's apparently in Pawtucket, I'm leery, and I don't want to walk into a thug-trap.
-
06-06-19 19:33 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 179A couple of weeks ago she let me know that she was going to be on vacation for the next 4 weeks. So no worries for now. If she still isn't responding in a few weeks from now, then maybe you can start worrying.
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 16:41 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 314Pricilla
Hey I've been trying to contact her for a few weeks now. No response. I'm not a creep I'm one of her good regulars so I'm concerned. Has anyone else heard from her??
-
06-02-19 07:47 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thanks for that info. In the old days, meaning almost 20 years ago when I lived in Boston, there were agencies that specialized in girls who fucked raw. Screening in those days consisted of referrals by other mongers. Those days, however, as far as I know, are long gone, and therefore, so is my use of agencies.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





