Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,446 to 20,460 of 26423
-
06-02-19 20:42 #5978Senior Member

Posts: 299Yeah um no.
I just threw up in my mouth a bit.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 20:32 #5977Senior Member

Posts: 299Anyone?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/254928383620
I don't think I've ever seen this in a donation. Well for any of you chefs out there, you might just be the one.
-
06-02-19 18:47 #5976Senior Member

Posts: 813You can give Champagne a try. She's in Big Bend. Try that name in the search box on STG to see what she looks like and watch for her ads. Her pics show up in search, but no active ads at the moment. She had one up a couple days ago, but it's down now.
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 14:23 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 290Fyi.
She told me she gets creampie'd regularly.
Originally Posted by RagnarL
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 14:05 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 42Yes them is them= Erotic Monkey.
Yes them is them= Erotic Monkey.
Originally Posted by RagnarL
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 12:11 #5973Senior Member

Posts: 184Burbs
I'm in the Muskego, wind lake area.
Originally Posted by RagnarL
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 10:08 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 255See my post #5887. That link still works.
Originally Posted by FerrariForMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 01:28 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 42Chella experience today.
I've been binging on chella recently. She has her own place for incalls and I just think her BBBJ, with a little tooth action, is only second to JJs. She's also really sweet with a great Latina ass which is happiness for me. I think she's early preggo but she says that's false. In any case, I saw that ass walk from the car this morning so I decided to go 69 with her. As we both got more info it, I told her to totally sit on my face. Well, she did. And my tongue found a special place while I was fingering her a-hole all the while she's totally giving her usual great BBBJ. She started to really squirm and asked me to finger her pussy. A couple of minutes later, a request to finger her deeper. So, I accommodate the request. Suddenly, her thighs are squeezing my head to a point where it was hard to breathe. Damn that was amazing. She came really hard and screamed it accordingly. After telling me she hasn't felt that in awhile. Always a nice thing to hear. She finished me off. But having gone in expecting her standard BBBJ and getting the unexpected screaming skull crush, I had to write it up. Very friendly on the wallet too. Enjoy.
-
06-02-19 01:06 #5970Senior Member

Posts: 42Suburbanites.
What direction are you.
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
I know 1 or 2 north in Port Washington and there are a few in brown deer.
I just met a cutie in waukesha.
Is Chicago a southern suburb? Or the Airpt. LOL.
-
06-02-19 00:29 #5969Senior Member

Posts: 42Them is them.
Thanks to crappy type ahead, 'them' was supposed to be them.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 00:27 #5968Senior Member

Posts: 42Ariel or Ari.
She was heavily reviewed on TER. She's like 20. I haven't seen her since she became pregnant, but before it she had a perfect petite dancer's body. She gives a nice CBJ and cfs and is very tight as you might expect from a dancer's body. A lot of TER reviews, including mine, complained about her being pretty aloof in her service. Since we first met, at a sybaris no less, I have seen her a couple of dozen times including incalls, outcalls, and a car date. Right now she is only doing outcalls. I'll answer PMs tomorrow.
Originally Posted by SousasLob
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 23:26 #5967Senior Member

Posts: 255Wow!
Love her ink!
Originally Posted by CamelMan13
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 22:06 #5966Senior Member

Posts: 355Sydney.
She came over to visit Saturday night. Was supposed to be here at 6 PM but had car troubles and had to get a ride so showed up about 8 PM NBD Since she was coming from West Bend very understandable. 22 year old hottie blonde. Very sweet. Has a real job so availability might be limited. I think out call only very sweet munching. Awesome BBBJCIMWS Have seen her several times and for sure she is coming back.
-
06-01-19 21:44 #5965Regular Member

Posts: 2Jenn.
Does anyvody have any info on Jenn I'm thinking about seeing her but I'm new to this and just want some thoughts.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/175061811399
-
06-01-19 20:33 #5964Senior Member

Posts: 184Any suburb ladies??
Damn. I'm having a dry spell. The ones I want aren't available or replying. Anyone know of any good ones available for out??










Reply With Quote






