Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,626 to 23,640 of 37379
-
06-02-19 13:30 #13754Senior Member

Posts: 152Saw her last night, experience just OK. I thought her face was her best feature. Never had a nuru massage before, it was a nice experience, she was nice but it was just nice enough to get the mission accomplished. Most likely will not repeat. No one mentioned this before, but she tried to add to the mission for a total of $$ did not partake.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 13:10 #13753Regular Member

Posts: 2M1 closed to "remodel" around the time Silver Spa went down. If Westland AMP is still closed, watch your 6.
Originally Posted by CallMeRoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 17:28 #13752Senior Member

Posts: 81Rip
The negative reviews have been so consistent. How do so many people get fooled by their ads? We all really want to believe there is a hot white girl parlor with great customer service. Bwahahaha.
Originally Posted by Mmis90
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 17:23 #13751Senior Member

Posts: 124You didn't have to toftt. Needed to rtff. I've read this place is a rip several times.
Originally Posted by BBInTheD
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 15:10 #13750Senior Member

Posts: 311She's here
You can find her at Saigon. Call there to book a session with her.
Originally Posted by Biggy313
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 13:34 #13749Banned Member

Posts: 59Serendipity Reopened?
Just saw an ad for Serendipity. Has anyone been back since it reopened?
-
06-01-19 13:27 #13748Senior Member

Posts: 134I would be. Averily PM me. Your in box is full.
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 12:21 #13747Senior Member

Posts: 34Spa
Just saw celine for the first time at saigon, pm for details.
-
06-01-19 11:40 #13746Senior Member

Posts: 311Probably right but ya never know.
Someone posted a review a long time ago. I don't recall it being positive but that was just one person's opinion.
Originally Posted by MisterSlime
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 09:23 #13745Banned Member

Posts: 115Garden City Massage
I guess I TOFTT.
A few different providers with Garden City listed as the location. The talk is good but what a waste of time. $ bill for house fee. Then in the room some dumb ass options printed on a sheet. Bikini, Brazilian, Etc all up sell.
Well topless isn't topless and do on. Completely no touch on the flop.
Massage was good, but not for 2 bills.
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/mass...i/135180759834
-
06-01-19 02:39 #13744Senior Member

Posts: 75Remedy massage or Nicole? Anyone familiar with this provider and her location. I spotted her on rubmaps.
-
05-31-19 19:46 #13743Senior Member

Posts: 34Also looking for info
Tried to get in contact, and she's never replied. She is kinda attractive but I heard any extras are hard to come by with her, MS.
Originally Posted by TmSmith8812
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 19:43 #13742Senior Member

Posts: 34Rtff
I would avoid, unless you want a regular massage from young american girls (over priced too).
Originally Posted by Pygophile
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 19:38 #13741Senior Member

Posts: 34Idk
I've seen her ads for about a year now, I've always thought it was TGTBT so I left it alone. I'm probably right, LOL.
Originally Posted by Jfitz2015
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 18:49 #13740Senior Member

Posts: 311Give it a shot
Go see her at Saigon and make a pitch.
Originally Posted by FactoryRat
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





