Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 683 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 10236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #366

    Dyan.

    Hey all,

    Long time reader. Finally decided to start posting here. I've gained untold amounts of useful knowledge from what I've read here and it's time I contributed.

    I'll start with what is a hot button item. A couple months ago, I fantasized about an encounter with Dyan, who had entered my dreams in a big way almost a year ago. In my mind back then, she was so much fun, enthusiastic, all natural, and apparently newly sober. She had her friend Bae tagging along, who was supposedly not feeling good and really just was there for moral support. But Dyan. I felt that she could run with it. It was one of the most surprisingly intense dreams I had ever had. Based on what we ended up doing, she was expecting a tip before the fact. Afterward, she said none was necessary, as the experience was enough.

    Later on, in the past few months, I fantasized about Erin, who was offering BBFS without upsell. I sent her a text and heard nothing, later giving up that day after a failed Brooklawn excursion. By the time she responded, I had left the area, but she gave me the address in that first reply. In Woodlynne. Later on, I read a review that she was a thief.

    Fast forward to a couple months ago, and I dream of Dyan again. I had read conflicting reviews about her, many regarding her relationship with her sister and how it was detrimental to her trustworthiness. Our first dream took place at a hotel, but this time she offered a house. With baited breath, I awaited the address, and, lo and behold, it's the same as Erin. I then feared that Erin must be her sister, and I was about to walk into a trap.

    I leaned on the fact that Dyan had vocally enjoyed when we dreamt before, and when I saw her, the excitement was palpable. I arrive at this seedy looking house and follow her upstairs. She points out her sister in the living room (who I think might be Erin) along with her sister's "boyfriend". It took her a moment, but when she recognized me, her tone changed to how excited she was to spend time with me again, because last time was so epic. Unfortunately, as soon as we started getting intimate, she said that she had to go back downstairs, because she owed her sister's bf money. I waited for her in her room, as she slowly got dressed and made her way back downstairs. She seemed rather scatterbrained, and, despite talking about how excited she was to dream with me again, her actions said otherwise.

    There were two more episodes of this, when we would begin to dream together and then she remembered she needed to give someone money downstairs. Honestly I was dreaming much longer than I ever should have been. And I feared a nightmare. Finally, I told her I'm not comfortable staying there, and she said, let's go to my hotel. I said okay, I'll take you. She said to go wait in the car so she could deal with sister and bf. I knew this was probably not the most fruitful endeavor and that I had probably forfeited my roses I brought her. I went back outside and waited in the car. More seedy individuals came and went from the house, but she didn't come out. I sent her a heartfelt text, wishing her well, hoping she figures everything out. Then went to Camden to seek out the SW scene. Several hours later, Dyan texted me, apologizing and saying, "next time." I don't think there will be a next time. It's a shame. She was honestly such a sweetheart when she wasn't so scatterbrained. It's even more unfortunate, because she remembered how much fun our last dream was, and kept talking about how excited she was to do that again. Oh well. I wish her the best.

  2. #365

    Chasity

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    She's real, she's gave a decent BBBJ and ok CFS, she has baby damage.
    I've been eyeing her ads for awhile. Does she still have the tongue piercing?

  3. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo21  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Has a couple girls working the same house with her. Pimp is there but doesn't bother you. FOr me she was too pricey for how mechanical it all was.
    She's real, she's gave a decent BBBJ and ok CFS, she has baby damage.

  4. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see her and what were the damages?
    She works out of sicklerville on the black horse. 80 ss.

  5. #362

    Sounds like a winner

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...y/594633950786

    Went to see this little girl, she is great. BB everything finished in her mouth.
    Where did you see her and what were the damages?

  6. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo21  [View Original Post]
    She gave you BB FS? I have been asking her for that a few times and always said no. .
    Maybe I got lucky, I didn't bring my hat, and she didn't have a gay to give me. So I just went at it BB.

  7. #360
    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you indeed have another account with a lot of posts then you know you can't act like a dick like this.

    A2

  8. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...y/594633950786

    Went to see this little girl, she is great. BB everything finished in her mouth.
    She gave you BB FS? I have been asking her for that a few times and always said no. .

  9. #358

    Pricey I'd say so

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo21  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Has a couple girls working the same house with her. Pimp is there but doesn't bother you. FOr me she was too pricey for how mechanical it all was.
    She quoted me $. 75 for a hhr, $$. 75 for an hr. Couldn't pull the trigger considering I live in Wilmington and would have to drive an hour there and back. Figured I'd just wait for a new spinner to show up down here. She is hot though, just not sure if she's that hot.

  10. #357

    She real

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer1104  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Has a couple girls working the same house with her. Pimp is there but doesn't bother you. FOr me she was too pricey for how mechanical it all was.

  11. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...y/594633950786

    Went to see this little girl, she is great. BB everything finished in her mouth.
    She has been around a few years now. The deal with her is that she's friendly, accommodating and generally pretty clean with no major signs of drug use.

    The downside is that her pictures are a little deceptive in that she looks very sexy (some pics with heels) but when you arrive she answers the door in sweatshirts and sweatpants looking so plain and basic and not sexy at all. She just gives you an excuse that her sexy stuff is "packed away" and tries to start to session. It's such a letdown and she's losing clients being like this because with makeup, heels and her nails done she could really clean up because her face and body is exactly how she looks from the pictures.

    I know part of it is that she's not really a girly girl, she's a tomboy and has a girlfriend but that shouldn't matter if you're working as an escort! Such a letdown when escorts are too lazy or cheap to invest in a basic pair of come f* me heels and some sexy outfits for their profession. Don't they realize many guys who see them have wives at home who are also too lazy dress up sexy?

  12. #355

    ASHLEY CHERRYHILL nj!! 8564542172

    Does anyone know about this girl?

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...i/591816149611

  13. #354

    Drug den

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo21  [View Original Post]
    That house is a drug den. Dyan and an few other girls work out of there and its shady as fuck. Even if you talk to the blonde or that younger girl you might show up and only see dyan or her ugly ass sister there.
    Thanks no way I want to see the ugly sister.

  14. #353

    Save your money

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo101  [View Original Post]
    That house is a drug den. Dyan and an few other girls work out of there and its shady as fuck. Even if you talk to the blonde or that younger girl you might show up and only see dyan or her ugly ass sister there.

  15. #352

    Woodlynne blonde


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape