Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,476 to 20,490 of 26420
-
05-31-19 17:56 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 42Kirby
I always wanted to meet her and never made it happen. Connected with her today but she could only offer $ BJ because monthly friend was visiting. So, we plan to meet Monday in NB. Has she moved to IL?
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 17:52 #5944Senior Member

Posts: 355Kirby
I forgot to mention that at the present time she is only available for outcall.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 17:52 #5943Senior Member

Posts: 42Bring home
Anna is a a great curvy outcall. Passionate GFE.
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 17:50 #5942Senior Member

Posts: 42Long Time
Welcome Back Lost!
Originally Posted by LostMonger
[View Original Post]
A few of my less expensive favs:
Anna for pure GFE.
Chella for BBBJ.
Wendy for young fun (does very expensive duo with Bekah).
JJ and Katy for cheap duo.
Jada has her own place now on the north side.
Ariel for young and pregnant outcall.
Summer Knight for mid-range GFE.
Let me know if you need any contact info. Good Mongering.
-
05-31-19 17:19 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 255Some Suggestions
This site is a must to rely on, just to know who's safe and who isn't. Advertising sites are cityxguide.com, skipthegames.com and adultsearch.com. All are hit or miss and you have to filter out fake ads on both. Oh, and also usaadultclassifieds. Nl, but not many providers use it in here the Milwaukee area.
Originally Posted by CreamCityDick
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 17:00 #5940Senior Member

Posts: 184Any trustworthy outcall?
Looking for any women that are good ones to bring to the house. I know any can be sketchy but looking for some fun at the pad so I can have a few cocktails prior to the activity! Any recommendations? Like curvy women or tiny petite things. Haha. I guess that's all!
-
05-31-19 14:15 #5939Senior Member

Posts: 355Kirby
Hadn't seen her since around Thanksgiving 2017 Hasn't changed a whole lot Still a fun time.
-
05-31-19 12:34 #5938Senior Member

Posts: 42Sammy
I met Sammy about 5 times when she was near Locust. She is very tall and pretty. Skills are average overall but I liked her. However, all ended badly for us as she suggested she would use my number to get back at me for having to cancel a meeting last minute. AVOID at all costs.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 10:48 #5937Senior Member

Posts: 386Candy
Foes anyone kno if candy is still a guest of the state, she's tiny & petite, but a sweet girl that knos WTF she's doing & loved to be pleased herself.
EAGLE 19.
-
05-31-19 10:29 #5936Senior Member

Posts: 67Back at it
Moved back to the area and recently got the itch that needs scratching. Its been a few years since I have been on but I am looking for some new playmates. I used Letti before and her friend that died a few years back. Prefer that range. I see one regularly on richards but she is getting old.
Where is a good place to look now that CL and BP are down or is it all word of mouth?
-
05-31-19 05:07 #5935Senior Member

Posts: 54PM the details for Kirby if you can thanks.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 01:41 #5934Senior Member

Posts: 42Chella teeth.
I think she uses her teeth perfectly. Great BBBJ. Easy on the wallet and sweety girl.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 00:24 #5933Senior Member

Posts: 819I saw Jess a week ago. She is looking super skinny. She said that she just began eating right. She is very hard up for $ and will cut some very cheap deals. Check out Rayna. She is a sweetheart. She looks better in person than her pics.
Originally Posted by LostMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 22:30 #5932Senior Member

Posts: 29Jenn link
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/175061811399
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 20:16 #5931Senior Member

Posts: 88Saw her a couple times at a place way, way, way down on 27th. One of the best I've had, and I certainly wasn't expecting it.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





