Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8424

    Probably Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about.
    This is the only girl I know of who has "fun size" in her ad. The extra traffic is probably from 4 other providers working out of the same apartment. Nice enough complex, but it's small and extra traffic is easily noticed.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/379589436013

  2. #8423

    Brittnee from St. Augustine

    Got a younger chick from St. Augustine who needs some work. 23 years old, blonde hair, green eyes, kitty is nice and tight. I don't think she has an incall but I've always just picked her up and took her to my place or somewhere else. Damage is $ HHR. I'm not sure what her hourly rate is. PM me for digits. She only intermittently posts on CityXGuide. And as always, no donations up front.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4c02d1c62d00aecfdf37fe1f9255f312-m.jpg‎   097f7a9756418c4da5846f4bbdb3ad93-m.jpg‎   884ff05073f25d805dbd8a4f25e2d2a6-m.jpg‎   3cb5c6b3f6f10d3c0b0dced39a8ea49b-m.jpg‎  

  3. #8422

    Fun size

    He meant this one.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/640323731189

    The cop next doors down kind of weird but I had good time and will repeat. Cute sweet, like foreplay. She will gives you LK from lips down to the boys. Small breast cute little spinner. YMMV of cause.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about.
    Wanted to try fun size based on good reviews.

    Ok comms initially, said I was nearby, got address. Then as I approached, asked if I could wait 30 minutes. Went nearby and was going to bail but then she texted again if I was still around and came back. Told to park and wait 2 minutes. After another 15 minutes told coming down with dog. Never showed.

    Meanwhile I noticed a cop lives two doors down and a neighbor talked to me asking what I was doing and said a lot of people come in and out of her place.

    So be careful if you give her a try. Also hope you don't mind waiting forever.

  4. #8421

    Becca

    I have never seen a report on this one. Have looked and looked. She has been around awhile and I know she is legit but I have to wonder why nobody has ever mentioned her before. Keep looking at her ads since she would appear to be a normal person and not dependent on any pharmaceutical enhancements. Any one have anything to say about her?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1477876

  5. #8420
    Quote Originally Posted by PootyTang  [View Original Post]
    Never read a good review on her. Search for her name, and you'll see.

  6. #8419
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to try fun size based on good reviews.

    Ok comms initially, said I was nearby, got address. Then as I approached, asked if I could wait 30 minutes. Went nearby and was going to bail but then she texted again if I was still around and came back. Told to park and wait 2 minutes. After another 15 minutes told coming down with dog. Never showed.

    Meanwhile I noticed a cop lives two doors down and a neighbor talked to me asking what I was doing and said a lot of people come in and out of her place.

    So be careful if you give her a try. Also hope you don't mind waiting forever.
    Who are you talking about.

  7. #8418

    Sorry I have to ask

    I've been seeing her post for a while, and do you guys think this girl use to be a guy? Idk.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/390654672725

  8. #8417
    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend that I met on SA and have been seeing her for about 4 months or so and she has fell on hard times and is needing some immediate assistance so I told her I would put the word out here. She is blonde,21 yrs old,5'9 thick but not fat, cute baby face and a fat ass. BBBJ and dt is amazing and willing to do car meets. A single mom just trying to make ends meet. She is very soft spoken and very submissive. Treat her right. Pm me if interested.
    I'd love to help her out. I'll be in town 7/1. If you shoot me her number I'll treat her nice.

  9. #8416

    Interested also

    I've been wondering about her also. Hopefully someone will provide some insight on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by PootyTang  [View Original Post]

  10. #8415

    Your question

    Quote Originally Posted by PootyTang  [View Original Post]
    Jacked up teeth so ugly as sin. Thin, though. No matter what her ad says or what she tells you, everything is covered and there's no CIM, COF, or Greek.

    Shaggy.

  11. #8414

    Fun size

    Wanted to try fun size based on good reviews.

    Ok comms initially, said I was nearby, got address. Then as I approached, asked if I could wait 30 minutes. Went nearby and was going to bail but then she texted again if I was still around and came back. Told to park and wait 2 minutes. After another 15 minutes told coming down with dog. Never showed.

    Meanwhile I noticed a cop lives two doors down and a neighbor talked to me asking what I was doing and said a lot of people come in and out of her place.

    So be careful if you give her a try. Also hope you don't mind waiting forever.

  12. #8413

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by DjTm  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/526646404490

    Just curious before I try.
    Tried awhile back.

    One of the grossest experiences I've had. She's disgusting. I hope she reads this. You're nasty and also just boring as fuck LOL.

  13. #8412

    Any info on this one?


  14. #8411

    Avoid this Lane ave Hustler.

    Attempted to see this provider at least 2 times on Lane and both times ran into delayed responses and other funny shet so I just left! Last time I was, maybe, 4-5 minutes late and get this- she said I took a little longer than expected. I told her most providers have our assess waiting 15-20 minutes in the parking lot. I remember when she was on the scene a while ago before she disappeared then reappeared that she did similar shit. It appears nothing has changed. Has very little respect for her clients time!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/623353416228
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lane.jpg‎  

  15. #8410

    Anyone going to partake in this Latino duo?

    They peaked my interest individually but today are advertising together. Any experiences?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1451570

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape