Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,896 to 32,910 of 41311
-
05-30-19 16:34 #8416Senior Member

Posts: 394Becca
I have never seen a report on this one. Have looked and looked. She has been around awhile and I know she is legit but I have to wonder why nobody has ever mentioned her before. Keep looking at her ads since she would appear to be a normal person and not dependent on any pharmaceutical enhancements. Any one have anything to say about her?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1477876
-
05-30-19 16:11 #8415Senior Member

Posts: 554Never read a good review on her. Search for her name, and you'll see.
Originally Posted by PootyTang
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 16:07 #8414Senior Member

Posts: 554Who are you talking about.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 16:05 #8413Senior Member

Posts: 554Sorry I have to ask
I've been seeing her post for a while, and do you guys think this girl use to be a guy? Idk.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/390654672725
-
05-30-19 14:41 #8412Senior Member

Posts: 394I'd love to help her out. I'll be in town 7/1. If you shoot me her number I'll treat her nice.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 14:41 #8411Regular Member

Posts: 22Interested also
I've been wondering about her also. Hopefully someone will provide some insight on her.
Originally Posted by PootyTang
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 14:31 #8410Senior Member

Posts: 894Your question
Jacked up teeth so ugly as sin. Thin, though. No matter what her ad says or what she tells you, everything is covered and there's no CIM, COF, or Greek.
Originally Posted by PootyTang
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
05-30-19 14:22 #8409Banned Member

Posts: 590Fun size
Wanted to try fun size based on good reviews.
Ok comms initially, said I was nearby, got address. Then as I approached, asked if I could wait 30 minutes. Went nearby and was going to bail but then she texted again if I was still around and came back. Told to park and wait 2 minutes. After another 15 minutes told coming down with dog. Never showed.
Meanwhile I noticed a cop lives two doors down and a neighbor talked to me asking what I was doing and said a lot of people come in and out of her place.
So be careful if you give her a try. Also hope you don't mind waiting forever.
-
05-30-19 14:19 #8408Banned Member

Posts: 590Kim
Tried awhile back.
Originally Posted by DjTm
[View Original Post]
One of the grossest experiences I've had. She's disgusting. I hope she reads this. You're nasty and also just boring as fuck LOL.
-
05-30-19 13:12 #8407Senior Member

Posts: 58Any info on this one?
Any info appreciated.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...v/155435148250
-
05-30-19 12:50 #8406Senior Member

Posts: 788Avoid this Lane ave Hustler.
Attempted to see this provider at least 2 times on Lane and both times ran into delayed responses and other funny shet so I just left! Last time I was, maybe, 4-5 minutes late and get this- she said I took a little longer than expected. I told her most providers have our assess waiting 15-20 minutes in the parking lot. I remember when she was on the scene a while ago before she disappeared then reappeared that she did similar shit. It appears nothing has changed. Has very little respect for her clients time!
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/623353416228
-
05-30-19 12:44 #8405Senior Member

Posts: 103Anyone going to partake in this Latino duo?
They peaked my interest individually but today are advertising together. Any experiences?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1451570
-
05-30-19 07:51 #8404Senior Member

Posts: 1840Sara
I've seen Sara several times though not recently. Her skills are top notch and she's really hot though personally I think her tits are to large for her small frame but that's just me. Can be a little testy via text but is super sweet once you meet her. Don't ask for any discounts even for retuning clients, there won't be any and she may take offense! Bottom line is she gets what she's asking for and feels she's worth it, I'd tend to agree with her but at $$$ a pop I moved on. JD.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 07:26 #8403Senior Member

Posts: 109I'll take those digits too, thanks! I'll take good care of her.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 07:26 #8402Senior Member

Posts: 128Morning coffee and sausage
I got to meet with this one early AM and the rumors are true. She's really good at what she does. Great technique but I think it was too early for her throat to eat the whole meat. Takes direction and enjoys it.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/326268876148











Reply With Quote





