Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,701 to 26,715 of 37366
-
05-31-19 09:14 #10666Senior Member

Posts: 57Working in Richmond
Hey guys I will be working in Richmond for the next 6-8 weeks. I have been reviewing the board but it just doesn't look like Richmond has much as I thought it would. Sweetie is on my list to see for sure. I couldn't find any contact info on Lena, so if anyone would be willing to help out there. Does anyone know of any providers that have fake tits other than Alyse when she comes through? If anyone has any other recommendations please feel free to PM me. I will be staying in the Short Pump area. I am really considering the SA thing but it looks like most of them want a long term thing. Has anyone had any luck with SA?
Thanks guys Happy mongering and stay safe.
-
05-31-19 08:43 #10665Senior Member

Posts: 189Info
Anyone had any reports on this one.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/455003359998
-
05-31-19 07:56 #10664Senior Member

Posts: 402Best
With experience in other cities, I haven't seen anyone at best or above average in RVA area. There were some good from Eros but all traveling girls. I had one local that was really good but she retired at 30. I seen few traveling Latina and mostly they were good. I tried to lower my standards but as soon as I walked out I get regret. I am keep searching locally (all VA) but my really good ones are in other cities.
-
05-31-19 07:51 #10663Senior Member

Posts: 1084I agree. She's bigger than I like, but nice and sweet. She definitely cleaned me up good last time I saw her for a BJ. Liked that she was willing to meet me wherever and was on time etc.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 01:26 #10662Senior Member

Posts: 201Scarlett
I wouldn't say she is the best thing ever, but she gives a great BBBJCIM and has zero problem getting rid of the evidence. Very accommodating on just about whatever you want so you can't go wrong. I add her into the rotation every so often for a change of pace.
Originally Posted by LumberjackMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 01:22 #10661Senior Member

Posts: 201Bad Idea
Whether or not this Amy girl is amazing is irrelevant. For the first post EVER from a monger to be praising her, makes me suspicious.
Originally Posted by GaryCole1126
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 18:52 #10660Senior Member

Posts: 499She looks overrated but I don't see anything else in va.
Originally Posted by JjMickens27
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 15:32 #10659Regular Member

Posts: 2Amy
Amy from Switter (playwithamy98) HANDS DOWN best experience with a provider I've ever had.
Originally Posted by Strix41
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 15:19 #10658Senior Member

Posts: 184Really??
$100 per night? Yeah, ok! <insert eye roll here .
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 15:02 #10657Senior Member

Posts: 195In other words, a Sugar Baby.
Richmond has one of the highest per capita percentages of SB's in the country. If you're a member of Seeking Arrangements, you'll find one soon enough.
Originally Posted by Strix41
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 12:27 #10656Senior Member

Posts: 35Scarlett.
Overrated!
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 06:41 #10655Senior Member

Posts: 481She's been around for awhile. Hard to get ahold of most of the time and not worth the donation she is asking. But YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mcjc69
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 06:27 #10654Senior Member

Posts: 481Another dead giveaway, other than the blatant obvious ones is there are two different phone numbers. I don't like that website at all because it is 90% spam.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 01:34 #10653Senior Member

Posts: 1775You CANNOT be serious.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
An ad that gives you a detailed price list is almost always a bad sign but on top of that: explicit, professional quality photography posted by a $50 provider? Really man, come on.
-
05-29-19 23:20 #10652Senior Member

Posts: 229This one.
Yeah this is the one I wrote about. You contact the number and she contacts from another number claiming this one is out of minutes. Once I tracked down her fb, it says she is married. That sketched me out and I backed out. Then she contacts like 2 days later acting like the previous conversation never happened. So yeah I would be a little leery.
Originally Posted by MrPcj
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





