Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,911 to 32,925 of 41319
-
05-30-19 07:51 #8409Senior Member

Posts: 1840Sara
I've seen Sara several times though not recently. Her skills are top notch and she's really hot though personally I think her tits are to large for her small frame but that's just me. Can be a little testy via text but is super sweet once you meet her. Don't ask for any discounts even for retuning clients, there won't be any and she may take offense! Bottom line is she gets what she's asking for and feels she's worth it, I'd tend to agree with her but at $$$ a pop I moved on. JD.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 07:26 #8408Senior Member

Posts: 109I'll take those digits too, thanks! I'll take good care of her.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 07:26 #8407Senior Member

Posts: 128Morning coffee and sausage
I got to meet with this one early AM and the rumors are true. She's really good at what she does. Great technique but I think it was too early for her throat to eat the whole meat. Takes direction and enjoys it.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/326268876148
-
05-29-19 22:00 #8406Regular Member

Posts: 13An old visit
I saw her before real good prices but likes to candy up before hand and has a lot of people around but she removed them without asking has a cute blonde friend.
Originally Posted by Whitbiz61
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 21:24 #8405Senior Member

Posts: 909Man there was a few at the start of the year.
Man I meet some at the start of the year, had a falling out because she wanted a suga daddy and I was just a hit and quit it kind of thing. She was B A D. Imagine a slim thick club chick who was real pretty in the face. Man I miss that one. Another 1 another falling out, but because of the friend tried to get in on it she even keyed my car. Yet man she was young like 20 21 nice slim body. Nice pair of tatas and real nice ample bottom. Friend was aight but crazy. 1 was on STG for like a day then got off it.
Originally Posted by LocalBig
[View Original Post]
Closest thing that I had an adventure with was:
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/819242130440
Now she was super cute and really tiny. Had nice assets. Only thing is even though I got a QV she could not handle a good pounding, but man was she tight. Saw her a couple of times but bc of that little issue 90% of the times I didn't release. O she doesn't go down, so once she grabs the ropes I'm like at a lost. Yet till that a hella of a ride that was she wraped her body around me. Dunno if she still in town she probably isn't. O she also had 2 goons around that I noticed when I asked who was they, she was like o they was daddies. (I stake out the place before any meet up I saw them the day before, so I knew they was with her), but damn she was fine and sensual.
Unfortunately lately I haven't seen anything worth wild. However, I'm in the works trying to establish an connection for another 1 hopefully that pans out. See how that goes.
Oh almost forgot This girl is real but ad looks fake, she doesn't look like the pics. Sinfony. She took down her ads, but seems she comes and go I meet up with her last yr was cool. She was on some bull this time around, but had a friend and sent me a pic. Yet coms went down, so. Here's the pic. Theres got to be a site that they are on out there.
-
05-29-19 20:18 #8404Senior Member

Posts: 137Same problem
Haven't seen because no response. She has been posting forever. I love the look and the size and was very disappointed when never getting a response. I ultimately gave up but would try from time to time at different hours and days with different numbers but always nothing.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
Good luck and stay safe.
BB.
-
05-29-19 20:11 #8403Senior Member

Posts: 269Thanks
Thanks. I'm trying to get ahold of her now to set up a meet for tomorrow but still no answer. Been messaging her all day. If I do get to see her I'll let you know how she is. That's if she'll message me back.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 19:16 #8402Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Kim
I tried to see her last year. Got close to her incall and she went dark on me. Then she disappeared for a number of months before reappearing.
Originally Posted by DjTm
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
05-29-19 19:00 #8401Senior Member

Posts: 805Which one
Originally Posted by BillBatts
[View Original Post]
Can you clarify. Are you referring to the girl in first link or to Jay Jay?
Originally Posted by Whitbiz61
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 18:53 #8400Regular Member

Posts: 23Natalya
Has anyone else made contact with her? The review isn't great but since I'm into the pregnant thing little head is telling me to roll the dice. When I've tried I just get crickets.
Originally Posted by PatMine
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 17:39 #8399Senior Member

Posts: 207Kim
She's been around for years. Usually a deadfish experience, keeps her shirt around her stomach and doesn't like to get on top. Spent a while hanging out with Marley.
Not really worth the visit.
Originally Posted by DjTm
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 17:30 #8398Senior Member

Posts: 191Kim
Any feedback.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/526646404490
Just curious before I try.
-
05-29-19 15:59 #8397Senior Member

Posts: 1107Hahaha
Now that's funny, I actually Laughed Out Loud for real.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 15:21 #8396Senior Member

Posts: 101Kylie. Blonde Spinner Hotness
I tried to prebook appointment for Sat morning, last night. She ask if I can see her earlier. Since I have an afternoon open today. We agree to meet 2 pm. I sent her a quick morning text to confirm and request address. Reply back at 1 pm requested verification. Which I have no problem with until she requested photo I'd and Business card. I only sent her References and told her never mind, I'm not comfortable with that. She cave in but ask to push appointment it to 2:30 pm, I said ok, 45 mins later ask to push it to 3 pm, then again to 5:30 pm. I wish I do this full-time. So I be able to wait all day.
I don't know what to think. She sent me a picture of a hole in the drywall said her landlord is fixing it now. For this range $$ I thought it comes with reliability. Am I asking too much? Or its just me, You maybe have a better luck LOL.
http://theplatinumvibes.com/model/kylie/
Originally Posted by Maxlight
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 14:21 #8395Senior Member

Posts: 101Will report back
Will be fall asleep and dream about this one today. Will go find out about greek and report back.
Originally Posted by Fakeadd5
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





