Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,491 to 20,505 of 26405
-
05-30-19 11:09 #5915Senior Member

Posts: 221Second that! She's a peach!
Originally Posted by AndyA29
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 08:36 #5914Regular Member

Posts: 20Katt
Anyone have info on this girl? Pretty girl if true.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/651709404777
-
05-30-19 08:27 #5913Senior Member

Posts: 29Jenn
I've seen her as well. Pics are her. Very nice. Enjoys what she does. Great attitude. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 23:04 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 255Okay, so after she asked if I'd come see her at her place, I asked her to send a pic that wasn't in the ad. She sent the one I've attached. While the tats match, I thought she looked kinda rough, so I told her thanks, but I was going to pass. Her response was, "Bye Faggot. " Someone else can toft, LOL!
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 20:37 #5911Senior Member

Posts: 159Seen her a few times, better then most out there, bubbly and likes to please.
Originally Posted by BeerTown
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 18:32 #5910Senior Member

Posts: 255More Star Texts
Continued texting as afternoon went on. Bottom line ended up being no anal at all and only BBBJ. Fucking requires a condom. She's at a hotel on Fond du Lac near 60th. When I asked her why a cute white girl was using a hotel in the middle of the ghetto, her reply was, "I got to eat, baby. " When I told her I wouldn't go to that hotel, she blew up and started texting in all caps, saying that's why she don't date white boys because we're scary pussy acting dudes!
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
LOL, just got another text from her wanting to know if West Allis was white enough to come see her there. She seems to be getting pretty desperate because she's willing to host at her place! To be continued.
-
05-29-19 18:06 #5909Senior Member

Posts: 293I've Texted
With her, there are 2 gales at that number, Jewel and Star, the first time Star wasnt available, but tried to push Jewel, asked for a pic and I passed on Jewel wanted to meet star. Then went silent, 4 hrs later get a text saying star is available, First I had to have a place, then out of blue she has room. Had to repeat constantly what I was looking for and kept getting run around. Bummer because looks like a fun one in those heels. Each text ended with rates for QK, HH and H rates. Something just didn't seem right.
Coyote.
T.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 14:01 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 299Star
Yes that's her thieving ass.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 12:57 #5907Senior Member

Posts: 255Texting with her.
Sent her a text at 9:23. Heard from her at 11:08. After establishing that I was not a cop, she quoted me 75/125/200, including anal. When I asked if I could cum in her ass she said talk more money. That was at 11:46. I then asked how much more and as of 11:57, I'm still waiting for a reply.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 12:46 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 84Also, set up a meeting with her in June. Can you provide some feedback after your visit? Thanks.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 12:43 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 144Photos
Not a tit man. But those are remarkable!!
Originally Posted by MkeStud2010
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 12:18 #5904Senior Member

Posts: 354Same number ending 0183?
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 11:48 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 435Star
No, unless she's using fake pictures.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 11:36 #5902Senior Member

Posts: 169Star
Is this the Star who is the daughter of Kim who both have been reported as thieves?
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...f/924106879916
-
05-29-19 11:27 #5901Senior Member

Posts: 174Nice pictures, thanks!
Originally Posted by MkeStud2010
[View Original Post]
You should check out Cookie Jar on the Philadelphia thread, hes been doing this for years. Really good stuff.










Reply With Quote





