Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,146 to 26,160 of 30806
-
05-29-19 14:20 #4661Senior Member

Posts: 261Intel
Guys, I ran into a wall. I can't find any info about her. I noticed she has been posting for weeks.
I might have to TOFTT this Friday.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/741816134994
-
05-29-19 14:00 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 563Any Senior Members?
Have any Senior Members actually been with her? If so, PM me please.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 12:26 #4659Regular Member

Posts: 8Raleigh Durham Drought.
Its been real hard to find some good providers in the area recently it seems like most of these girls advertising these days have been doing this for years so there all worn out, failed to maintain them selves or just flat out ugly as hell. Could anybody point in the direction of any hidden Gems in the area for this summer? (preferably petite and BBJ friendly). Thanks in advance fellas and stay safe and cool in this heat.
-
05-29-19 12:16 #4658Senior Member

Posts: 531Olivia
In my dream she was 90 QV, hh option offered at 150. Don't recall hr. I countered but she declined to negotiate. Her ad has vanished from STG but still on listcrawler. She has left the area before and the first time I tried to dream, she had switched to out only. Maybe she will pop up later, my dream was late afternoon and I was first of the day. She did mention an issue that roomie had not yet paid her share of rent, so maybe between places. It was a nice RTP suite with a high rate. She also has many previous comments on this forum and a few reviews on LC.
Originally Posted by Hullaballo
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9192743526
-
05-29-19 11:27 #4657Regular Member

Posts: 2Reputations.
Anybody have encounters with these.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9196678879
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9195217285
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...0/004240249775
Now she is good. 50 we just chilled out within 13 minutes made me bust and no problems whatsoever. Independent check her out. Don't know how long she'll be in the area.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...565/2523059958
Trisha is kinky as well, she is a little near new Bern but not there. 40 and she likes to be a cowgirl till she is tired.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/261023896298
-
05-29-19 11:23 #4656Senior Member

Posts: 42Help appreciated.
Has anyone got any feedback on this one? She looks like she is my type if she is legit. No name in ad, so I can't search. Thanks and I'll review if I get hooked up. Should be posting a couple of reviews next week when I'm in town. https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/32893565/.
-
05-29-19 11:20 #4655Regular Member

Posts: 17Saw Stormi this week.
I don't know if anything happened, but I have seen her since then. Decent visit, same qv price you paid. The room did smell fairly strongly of smoke.
Originally Posted by SeanRdu
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 11:09 #4654Senior Member

Posts: 63I would second that. And hope she hasn't gotten into the red wine before you see her. Good luck.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 11:01 #4653Senior Member

Posts: 64Link? Curious to try for myself.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 10:56 #4652Senior Member

Posts: 235What was the damage?
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 10:07 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 869Olide
Anyone seen her lately? Her newer ads shows allot of weight gain which is good because she use to be a stick! She use to be my late night regular years ago.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...523/9195947110
-
05-29-19 09:09 #4650Senior Member

Posts: 869Thick White Girl
Anyone have any luck with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31087371/
-
05-29-19 09:02 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 329Yes she will. But since her "comeback" over the last 6 months or so, she will also flake out on you about half the time. As always, YMMV. Maybe she just doesn't like me.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 08:46 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 1711Sketchy
Was in the mood for a little ebony fun and was on my way to see this girl. I ended up going to another provider after this one called me on the phone 3 separate times asking "how long until you're here" even after I told her, then started bitching over text about "no time for games". Generally, that means the session will be bad. I had another nicer girl willing and ready so diverted. When I told this one that I wasn't going to make it, she said, "Wasted your time because that's not my real address anyway. " Nice. So again, avoided what would probably have been a shitty session if she's even real. Just letting the forum know:
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/33586997/
P.S.: Had a wonderful time with another AA provider and I'll be a regular. Not sure if I want to share her yet.
-
05-29-19 08:31 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 91She is real! You will enjoy you time at the price.
She is real, just on some bad times and she was given a bad review BYU someone. The bad review slowed down her activity, and prices dropped. I've seen her several times and NEVER left unhappy.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





