Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,581 to 26,595 of 31473
-
05-29-19 08:57 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 78Perfect
That's what I was looking for. I think I might have been here a while back.
Originally Posted by Nknk789
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 08:01 #4892Regular Member

Posts: 1Warning of this girl
Please be aware of this Girl she goes by, Princess stephanie and Snow Bunny, she lives with her pimp in the woodhaven area. They are scam artist and have been stealing money from everyone that goes to see them. Do not give them any attention and leave them be. Get the word out as much as you can. This is there post if you haven't seen it already.
https://escortalligator.com.detroit....122/Snow/bunny
-
05-29-19 07:38 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 243Hot Asians
I moved away from Detroit about a year ago. Before I moved I was going to a apartment that totaled new Asians every two weeks. All the girls was very hot. Lost the number anyone have something for me. I'm heading down in a couple weeks.
-
05-29-19 02:08 #4890Senior Member

Posts: 379Another Kendra vid
I just saw the post on the other video. Watched it. And came across this other one of her. Her head game looks insane.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5cd356aa55096
-
05-28-19 20:33 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 202Another A Slightly Older Lady to Recommend
Senior Gentlemen,
I have been quiet for a while, but found a gem during that time.
If you have contacted me before please feel free to PM me again.
I apologize to non-senior members but the choice of the lady not mine.
Be Safe Out There.
Herrgen.
-
05-28-19 18:24 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 489No you can text her. Might take a while to hear back.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 18:21 #4887Senior Member

Posts: 826Shawna Ann
Is Shawna Ann a NO TEXTS provider?
-
05-28-19 14:57 #4886Senior Member

Posts: 34Kendra.
Pornhub vid got me wanting to see her. But I've tried to see her numerous times and she's always conviently unavailable or in some b. S. Fellas. Is she really the truth. ?
-
05-27-19 20:14 #4885Senior Member

Posts: 49Kendra
I saw her in Livonia about 2 months ago, 120 for hhr everything covered. Top notch CBJ, huge boobs and finished missionary after cg. Very good time in a decent motel. I didn't see a pimp hanging out and I got there several minutes early just so I could check out the area. No problems at all.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 18:36 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 131Any information appreciated
I'll be in the area this weekend, just wondering if anyone has seen SKIPTHEGAMES.COMMICHIGANDETROITFEMALE ESCORTTYE😍128139;404-769-8362.
💎UPSCALE COMPANION🎀DIAMOND💎 3133463492📲128140; INCALLS ONLY💟 20 years old.
Ad posted at 05:10 PM on 2019-05-27.
-
05-27-19 15:44 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 657Sasha Many
Hey fellas has anyone saw Sasha Many up this way any great BBBJ w s BBFS Mi ph number?
-
05-27-19 14:53 #4882Senior Member

Posts: 312Bot!
BOT=Back of throat. Not CIM.
Originally Posted by John3030
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 14:25 #4881Regular Member

Posts: 14Kendra
This was maybe 2-3 months ago.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 13:12 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 390Pimp Issues
How long ago was that. Don't want a hassle.
Originally Posted by MisterSharp2
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 13:00 #4879Senior Member

Posts: 118Dang Kendra video keeps coming up as not available at this time.
Edit: just got it to play, she can definitely DT, I’m assuming she is CIM











Reply With Quote





