Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 6940
-
06-12-19 10:19 #1615Senior Member

Posts: 48EH Gold
Visited an AMP on Main near Dunkin. Very friendly girls, been twice in the last few weeks. Utc roaming aplenty, good massage with very nice ending. 2nd girl was Jennifer, 40's ish, strong hands. Worked on buttocks excellently. Damage was. 6 plus. 4. A better ending was available for $.
-
06-12-19 06:07 #1614Senior Member

Posts: 1000Flagged
It was an ad for a sensual massage. Looked real and probably was since it was flagged.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
06-11-19 18:21 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 45New Spa
New Spa in East Windsor has a new sign Oasis spa. Was wondering if anyone's been since and checked it out. Might be new management. Used to be a below average place with an old mamasan provider last time I checked.
Thanks.
C's Guy.
-
06-10-19 11:50 #1612Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burn
Was supposed to spend some time Sun afternoon with one of my 3 steadys. She texted that family showed up uninvited an could not meet till after they left. 7 PM or later.
I passed an took a ride over to old reliable Burnside. It was quiet which was good. That means unhurried. New early 30's non english very much but took good direction. I left very happy. No surprises. Just the way its supposed to be on a Sunday afternoon. Perfect ending.
-
06-10-19 09:38 #1611Senior Member

Posts: 576Hey Poo, looks like that got flagged.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
What was it?
-
06-08-19 05:34 #1610Senior Member

Posts: 1000I Miss The Good Ole Days When This Was Commonplace
https://hartford.craigslist.org/res/...906976176.html
Too far for me to travel but I thought I'd alert anyone looking.
Poo.
-
06-06-19 18:11 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 586You can normally park on the street in front of the building. If no space available, I think you can call her about a space in the lot.
Originally Posted by RChris11
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 20:33 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 1270Mix up
I was referring to Indora, not Hartford Bodyworks. I have no experience with HB at all so can't speak for what's offered.
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 19:47 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 130Parking
What's the parking like and what was your donation for your service? I'm assuming you got the most basic of the services listed? Feel free to PM if you'd prefer.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 23:28 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 204Hartford Bodyworks
Based on the discussion here, some back channel talk, and some reviews on other boards I decided to take the 60 minute plunge. For starters, I am not sure who those pictures re of on her website but they are not her. She isn't unattractive, she has a great ass, but her face. Seriously but her face. Massage was okay and HE was okay, but certainly not worth the donation that is listed on her site. She totally hinted at more being available for the longer sessions, but just not my thing. As for the questions about the location. The neighborhood is completely safe, building is nice, but everyone's least favorite uncle LEO has a part time residence directly across the street. That isn't really a factor in my not wanting to repeat.
Still searching for a quality non asian provider.
-
06-02-19 17:32 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 586Wolfman is not talking about Hartford Body Works
I tried to trace that exchange of messages back to the start, but its off the front page. Suffice to say they were talking about someone else.
Hartford Bodyworks delivers what the ad suggests.
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 10:28 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 44Are we talking about the same?
Are we talking about Hartford Bodyworks or Indora?
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]
Seems like the threads are mixed.
I'd love to hear more about Samantha at Hartford Bodyworks including the location that was discussed.
Thanks!
-
06-01-19 21:37 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 30Hartford Bodyworks.
Yeah, maybe if she's legit, she shouldn't post stuff like this (see below) on her website. I guess it's working for her though if she's getting some of us to pay big bucks for a legit massage.
Originally Posted by WolfmanJack
[View Original Post]
"Sometimes a man needs more, (it's that simple!) and when that happens a longer meeting holds many possibilities: Two full hours of enticement, ecstasy, and ultimate satisfaction for so many sexy temptations. A two-hour meeting will satisfy and more. Try it if you dare!
Exotic Prelude.
Mutual body -to -body Erotic Massage.
Edge of Ecstasy.
Detoxifying 'body slide' Shower Ceremony ".
-
05-30-19 21:50 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 1270I have known her for quite a long time it turns out and not from here, she is a really sweet girl and does not do extras unfortunately (or if she does, she's extremely good at hiding it). She does give an amazing massage, and can actually hold a conversation, she's very well educated and well spoken. Anyone expecting anything other than an amazingly relaxing massage should look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Marcusman24
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 22:15 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 130Location
What's the location or what about the location (what's across the street) I've always been intrigued by her website. Feel free to PM me about the location.
Originally Posted by HitThat10
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





