Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34164

    Royal Massage on JC

    Went to Royal last weekend. Got in, got pressured for the 4-hand (declined), then got pressured to increase time from 60 min to 90 min (declined). I made clear I was looking for extras, just not those extras. On the flip lots of teasing, but no joy. When I indicated more plainly what I wanted, I was given a squirt of massage oil in my own hand. Message received.

    Not all bad. The massage for top notch. Just be advised that a massage is just a massage at the Royal.

  2. #34163

    ISO camp

    Hi there gents. Traveling to atl soon and would like to hit a camp that will leave me happy. No feel. Just great full mssafe and a good flip. And recommendations? Bonus if closer to the downtown area. 😬.

  3. #34162
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    250 can't even get FS with a Latina? She must have a diamond vagina.
    Michelle does have a great body: thick, big tits, big thick ass. She charges 250 just for a nude massage.

    There's a different Michelle who used to charge only 80 for FS. I think she's retired though.

  4. #34161

    First visit to Mini in Roswell

    Been laying off AMPs for awhile but have been reading about Mini and had an hour free so decide to make the drive up. Was an ok experience but will see another provider if I visit again.

    Walked in and was greeted by mama asked for hhr (thankfully) but. Taking some responsibility here neglected to ask to see Mary or Amy (Anna? So ended up being massaged by Linda. She is 50'ish with a belly and big hanging tits. Laid $ on the table and laid down. Mistake #2. Asked for Mary and Linda gave me the no espekie engrish so just stayed to see where it went. Ended up being a lame fingertip massage for 10 min with obligatory "been here before" questions with some light grazing of the boys. I finally just flipped over and eventually moved her hand to my junk to get things moving along. Had some utc boob play with her super long nips. I think she was wearing some kind of super pad below because that's all I could feel when I went otc downstairs. Anyway, HJ technique was good and shot one over my shoulder onto the bed LOL. I may repeat but will make sure I get Mary or walk.

    $ out the door so bang for buck-o-meter is about a 5.

  5. #34160
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    BTW, looks like Young's is gone. No sign up this morning; no sign of life at all.

    Anybody know what's up?

    Holler in a pm if talent surfaces elsewhere. I'm profoundly sad.
    False alarm. Landlord had the sign down for a quick remodel and they opened a little late.

  6. #34159
    Quote Originally Posted by AcWorthDude  [View Original Post]
    What is the first A? Apartment?
    Yes. Usually apartments, although sometimes they end up actually being hotel rooms -- at least in the SF Bay Area, where the AAMP scene is much bigger.

  7. #34158

    Aamp

    I believe it stands for Asian, which is redundant, and the link (aamp.com) goes directly to Rubmaps.

  8. #34157

    No Sir

    Quote Originally Posted by BradNoxy1  [View Original Post]
    Ah, well that explains it. Guess I missed out.
    Just take the previous page's remarks about risks and looks to heart.

  9. #34156
    Quote Originally Posted by Astra96  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I recently visited T+, I pulled Janet and had the standard FS run down. TS, then 10 min massage and the rest of the time was spent on various CFS stuff. Janet was a 7/10 based on taste. 30's, nice body, a little baby weight and probably C cups. I won't complain as I had a great time. I am curious if I overpaid. It was $60 for the house and then $100 tip, is this the standard price? We never even mentioned any money throughout the session. At the end she just said you know how much and waited. Any feedback would be great thanks! I'm open to trying some other girls at T+ if anyone has recommendations. Or other KAMPS that have FS and what the damage is like, I know B Spa is one. PM is fine. Hope my report helps and stay safe guys.
    Last time I was there the girl wanted over 100 just for a hand job. Had to argue with her and was getting ready to leave. I would say you did well.

  10. #34155

    Aamp

    What is the first A? Apartment?

  11. #34154

    Aamp Visit

    Made a visit to an aaamp. Greeted at the door by a very attractive 40 ish Asian lady. Her complexion was beautiful and a nice figure. Paid the 140/ hour. Natural D's looked good, but baby bumps and a sagging ass took away a little excitement, but still enthusiastic Massage sucked as expected. On the flip is where thinks went downhill. She proceeded to grab a skin and doused it in spray alcohol. I stopped her short of wrapping it around me and said get another one with no alcohol. She then tried spaying my privates. I grabbed the bottle before she started spraying. I'm a very clean and hygienic person and firmly believe in playing safe but this was ridiculous. She final put the condom on using only two fingers afraid to touch anything. Lame CBJ, starfish cfs. I couldn't finish after all that and she removed the condom, holding it like it was a dead rat. Shaking my head in disbelief, I agreed to an HJ. Again, she grabbed the spray bottle and again I said no. Jack-hammer HJ, I couldn't finished. Finally got up got dressed and proceeded to leave. She looked at me and smiled and said see you soon, really? I've usually had good results at aamp's, but this one is in the wrong business. Noticed another not-so-attractive provider as I was leaving. If you want the number to avoid PM me as there are several that provide better service.

  12. #34153

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    That is also true which is one reason why I rarely venture out to kamps any more. The Chinese are much nicer, imo.
    But FS at a camp is rare and typically unheard off. Topless HE with some roaming is all one should expect. Aamp's on the other hand offer FS but the providers vary in quality.

  13. #34152
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    That's good deal only if you can maximize the hour. Them kamp hoes try to get you in out 30 min even you paid for an hour. MOST will not continue the massage after the deed. I would ask them continue the damn shit massage till it pass the 30 min mark then start the business. Unless ya pop some V and that shit can last you 30-40 min lolz.
    That is also true which is one reason why I rarely venture out to kamps any more. The Chinese are much nicer, imo.

  14. #34151

    T+

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    You did not overpay, in fact you did pretty well. 160 to 200 usually gets you a full course meal so you were in the ball park. Interesting that she didn't mention money upfront as that is the usual procedure at kamps like this one.
    Gotcha, I think it was because I said I had been there before. I'm not totally sure tho, could be a number of reasons. I actually went over time a bit. Maybe I just got lucky with this girl.

  15. #34150

    Good deal if.

    That's good deal only if you can maximize the hour. Them kamp hoes try to get you in out 30 min even you paid for an hour. MOST will not continue the massage after the deed. I would ask them continue the damn shit massage till it pass the 30 min mark then start the business. Unless ya pop some V and that shit can last you 30-40 min lolz.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    You did not overpay, in fact you did pretty well. 160 to 200 usually gets you a full course meal so you were in the ball park. Interesting that she didn't mention money upfront as that is the usual procedure at kamps like this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape