Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,701 to 26,715 of 37339
-
05-28-19 21:03 #10639Regular Member

Posts: 3Please share more details for whom you are talking.
Originally Posted by Dblax
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 17:25 #10638Senior Member

Posts: 29Well.
Well. If Tinas out does anyone have any suggestions for a good MILF? 35+?
-
05-28-19 10:40 #10637Regular Member

Posts: 1Sweetie
Absolutely phenomenal from the dream I had will repeat.
-
05-28-19 10:35 #10636Senior Member

Posts: 226It looks like she won't be seeing anyone for a few years.
Originally Posted by KWayne
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 09:33 #10635Senior Member

Posts: 44I saw her several times a few years ago, near the ball park, and always had a good time. She disappeared suddenly, which surprised me. I don't have her number anymore but might reach out for it.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 09:22 #10634Senior Member

Posts: 481Aka Roxanne she has been around for a long time.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 08:24 #10633Senior Member

Posts: 45Not suggested
Phil this is the same one I told you back two yrs ago that her thugs tried to rob me over at the diamond motel. Shame she gets out a few yrs later and will probably be back robbing and sticking up people again. If I'd not had mr ruger with me that day things could have gone way different. Brothers if ya smart stay away. And if you are her white knight don't even bother to reply to me she's changed.
Originally Posted by PhilCollins
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 02:36 #10632Regular Member

Posts: 10For what it's worth, I saw her on Saturday morning before anything was posted about her and it was a nice experience. Hour massage, she even brought out the oil. Light teasing but actually gives a thorough massage. Not a clock watcher and unrushed with her mic service. I thought I had a good thing going, but after seeing that article I admit I am skeptical to repeat.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
Be safe, bros.
-
05-27-19 20:06 #10631Senior Member

Posts: 59Utr
She has been texting. But timing hasnt been working out between us. She goes off for a week and sends msgs over the weekend when I cannot.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 19:57 #10630Senior Member

Posts: 295Selective Utr
Did anyone got a text from this utr. Not sure about the name but hosting on west end. Any reviews?
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 19:55 #10629Senior Member

Posts: 577Lena
She could use some help with rent, she just hit me up but I'm tied up right now, be patient she uses WiFi for phone service.
-
05-27-19 18:21 #10628Senior Member

Posts: 226Just a reminder of how risky the business we are involved in can be. I wonder if she can get "work release" and some guys can see her. J / k.
Originally Posted by PhilCollins
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 18:00 #10627Senior Member

Posts: 402You did right. Thanks.
Originally Posted by PhilCollins
[View Original Post]
Just block the person attacking or report to admin to take care of necessary steps.
-
05-27-19 15:21 #10626Senior Member

Posts: 499Ignore him. Facts are facts. She looked better five years ago before and she was 42. Got to pass. Demons are demons.
Originally Posted by PhilCollins
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 15:19 #10625Senior Member

Posts: 144Micservice (apparently her white knight) sent me a pm attacking me for the post. But a 5 yr state bid for KIDNAPPING AND ARMED ROBBERY? And most offenders are repeats?
Originally Posted by LumberjackMan
[View Original Post]
Come on. I cant sit by and have fellow mongers at least not be fully armed with info about the risks.









Reply With Quote





