High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3704

    Angie

    Well I was horny and needed something so I called Angie (used to be in Harrisburg now in the country part of Concord) last time she seemed robotic. But she explained she was in the middle of moving and just not feeling great that day. So gave her another shot for a 3 some with a new female who is working with her. So I say sure, get to her place which is very nice and she leads me to room. There is a tiny little female named Star, about 5'1 110 lbs or so. So they immediately drop to their knees and start giving me the sloppiest head I might have ever had. After about 10 minutes of that, I got them both on their hands and knees and proceeded to pound them both every 10 strokes or so. They were really making out hard while this was happening so next stop I made Angie get on her back and let Star eat her out while I pounded her for a good 15 minutes. Super tight snatch, she screamed and squirted at least 3 times. Lets just say if you guys want a 3 some hit these two up. Might be the best 3 some I ever had. If you want Angies number and don't have it hit me up.

  2. #3703

    Lebanese queen.

    Anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5787261.htm?cat=1

  3. #3702

    Area codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    304 is a West Virginia area code.
    The area code assigned to numbers these days means nothing. You can get a cell phone with any area code you want on it. Virtual online apps and sites (like text free and google voice) can have any area code on them too. 704, 304, whatever. Could be anybody's number from anywhere.

    GB40.

  4. #3701

    Spicy Cajun Katie

    It required a bit of persistence, but I managed to catch up with Katie again. She is a rare item these days, and the effort was well worth it. A wonderful combination of intelligence, personality, looks, and skills. She was 100% GFE with me, and I enjoyed her company in every way. I'm already looking forward to my next visit with her.

    She has had some issues with flaky clients lately unfortunately, and is understandably a bit leery. She said if I know some nice gentlemen that I could refer them to her. So if you are the kind of guy who will treat her well I'd be happy to do that, send me a PM. Obviously jerks or members with little track record of posts and reviews would not be welcome. Sorry, things were better in the past but that's the unfortunate state our hobby is in these days.

  5. #3700

    Hawaii hottie

    Hope is amazing and I have seen her several times and enjoy myself more each visit. We have done in and out and has been easy to communicate. She is pretty low volume and has another job so her schedule isn't 24/7 although I did get an itch at 11 PM the other night and she came to see me within 45 minutes. She gives a sensual b2 b massage with upgrades available. She is always fresh and clean and demon free. Fun to chat with and never in a rush. Need I say more? Ok I will. That ass is serious as it looks! Oh and the face is very pretty as well. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2966680.

  6. #3699
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else find it stranger that all these new sketch escort ads with 304 area codes are popping up? Just something I noticed this past week.
    304 is a West Virginia area code.

  7. #3698

    Amber

    Hey someone looking for info and I found this on Erotic Monkey. Could be real or could be BS like most on these sires. Just passing what I found.

    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonSix  [View Original Post]
    Come on Bogey. How did they call if there is no number on the post. Careful, until someone (senior member preferred) can verify.

  8. #3697
    I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.


    Posts: 132

    Wv

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    We tend to see a lot of these kinds of out of state area codes when there is some kind of event in town. This time it is NASCAR.
    And 304 is West Virginia. They love them some NASCAR.

  9. #3696
    We tend to see a lot of these kinds of out of state area codes when there is some kind of event in town. This time it is NASCAR.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else find it stranger that all these new sketch escort ads with 304 area codes are popping up? Just something I noticed this past week.

  10. #3695

    304 area code ads

    Anyone else find it stranger that all these new sketch escort ads with 304 area codes are popping up? Just something I noticed this past week.

  11. #3694

    Large flabby & skanky

    Met this one today for outcall. She was mouthy, cranky, sarcastic, and not at all attractive. She wanted all of the donation up front. And since it's not my first rodeo, I said he'll no. She also busted out some crack and thought that was cool. I told her to put it away. I then gave her $40 for gas money and told her to get the hell out of here. She couldn't stop running her mouth or flapping her gums but she knew I wasn't budging. Stay far away. She's much trouble.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/004808784464
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TODQ4NzAyNmNjODkxNTQ1YjQ1M2ZmNTI1NjRlOTRmNWYyMWUxNjE.jpg‎  

  12. #3693
    I was going to comment on the original post to be careful but I didn't. Pics look too good and she looks too young to consider. After reading through some of the replies to this thread it is an even bigger red flag. No Phone number to call. RED FLAG- Okay say I bite and email. She wants 50% upfront? NO WAY. Sounds like a big scam to me. She is one I would pass right on by on.

    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonSix  [View Original Post]
    Come on Bogey. How did they call if there is no number on the post. Careful, until someone (senior member preferred) can verify.

  13. #3692
    I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.


    Posts: 132
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #3691
    I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonSix  [View Original Post]
    Come on Bogey. How did they call if there is no number on the post. Careful, until someone (senior member preferred) can verify.
    The review is straight from Erotic Monkey.

  15. #3690
    Quote Originally Posted by MyAsianFix  [View Original Post]
    She posted again on STG the 05/21. I have been texting her without luck.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/862728588402
    She is the girl in the pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape