Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,766 to 18,780 of 24043
-
05-28-19 11:06 #5278Regular Member

Posts: 21Judy
She might be the one you are looking for-u
Originally Posted by Samizza
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 08:41 #5277Senior Member

Posts: 62Visited Joyce again
Quirky Joyce, still the same. Began with some talking and getting reacquainted. She was getting marriage proposals from a guy in the hotel. LOL. She told me that she's trying to move rooms to get away from him.
Off to the shower with Joyce spraying me down with her spray bottle and then cleaning all my parts followed by Joyce jumping in.
Everybody is clean. BBBJ in front of the mirror. Doggie in front of the mirror. What an ass. Finished with mish on bed. She then asks / demands me 'you want a massage?, lay down '.
A thorough, very nice, hard massage followed, to include back walking. Joyce should seriously offer massages during her 'week off' - she's very good.
Another shower with Joyce doing the scrubbing to get the oil off. More talking, a hug and kiss then I was on my way. Only signed up for 30 minutes, got nearly an hour.
Joyce is fun, a little quirky, a very solid visit. She told me that she's here until July. Will revisit before she leaves again.
-Justin.
-
05-28-19 07:53 #5276Regular Member

Posts: 3Pink Sakura. Not worth it
Quick report:
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...815.htm?cat=54
Started following her on Instagram a few months back. I think it was from her previous visit to DC. She travels around the world and looked like a decent sophisticated lady.
We had agreed $600 but she changed it $700 once I met her in her hotel in Rosslyn. I should've left then, but she matched her pics and was cleaned up. Decided to pay up.
Second warning were her scars on her wrists which she covers with tattoos. Not into ladies with issues because they give me a weird vibe and there's zero chance of chemistry.
She never made me feel comfortable. Got a rubber gave me a half hearted BJ and then just laid there while I did all the work. She was not into it at all and had me out of there in 15 m flat. I had better orgasms with my hand.
YMMV. But if you are desperate for an Asian girl, stick to AMP which offer a much better value.
-
05-28-19 07:12 #5275Senior Member

Posts: 230If I made 500 bucks an hour, I would dine at all the nice restaurants too.
Originally Posted by Saffah
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 01:15 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 309Lily.
For those of you wondering when Asian Lily will return, she texted me and said she hopes to be back in NOVA sometime in July. I was hoping it would be sooner!
-
05-27-19 21:10 #5273Banned Member

Posts: 392Nicole at Elete Models
QUICK REPORT:
A dream from Paraguay, but leaves Friday am, from Elite Models http://www.elitemodels.es/.
Cute, nice, good English and real sweet. Like the bad girl next door.
If you like petite, firm, fit with D's and a great attitude and smile. To go along with a very nice time.
BTW, Had to look up where Paraguay was. Between Argentina and Bolivia and Brazil!
Worth the trip !!
Happy Guy 2.
-
05-27-19 19:46 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 957Rosaria Rose?
I saw Rosaria at least ten times from August to December of 2018.
She decided to "retire". We stayed in touch for a bit then we stopped texting.
New name, new number, same pics.
Anyone partake yet? Her old rates were very reasonable. Most economical of anyone I've seen off of Eros.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1832050.htm
-
05-27-19 18:16 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 55A local lady on Yelp
I was on Yelp looking at something and happened to notice a review by a local provider Veronica Turbay. She is pretty active on there and her profile reads "Model / Tour Guide / Jetsetter / Foodie". I was amused. I am sure she has a life outside of providing pleasure. In case you want to check her out there or "follow her", here is the link:
https://www.yelp.com/user_details?us...f=yelp-android
Keep eating right 🙂.
-
05-27-19 15:32 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 48Alt Route
That sucks. I wanted to hit it for the first time. I will knock on the back door at give a report.
Originally Posted by Cachito123
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 13:32 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 335Edging
Headed up your way in a couple weeks. Anyone share info on a provider who enjoys / is skillful at edging?
-
05-27-19 11:26 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 127No not her bit similar trust me.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 11:14 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 98Joyce
I saw Joyce last night. Another great session. She mention she will not be available for a week. Monthly thing.
NO Dracula. She will not see you.
-
05-27-19 10:06 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 976She Back?
Figured early May. She last told me. But with her better late than never. Tru Gem!
Originally Posted by Lohkey
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 08:41 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 127Danielaish
Springfield. Dsrk skinn hot dominican.
Really pleasant. Not jaded seniors know my posts vauge means I really don't want to share. LOL. YMMV.
6466452852.
Blanco sent you to skip the formalities.
-
05-27-19 08:37 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 168Could not agree more
A person who has never posted anything on here (zero posts) PMs me asks why I said that ClubVip is part BTT. I couldn't believe it. Of all the posts about providers and other info he asks me this particular question. I politely told him that I can't give any info because he had no forum cred. He flamed me. Life goes on.
Originally Posted by HotNuts
[View Original Post]
But better to be cautious. Well said HotNuts.













Reply With Quote




