Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 19309
-
05-27-19 21:03 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 975Stacey
I've been keeping in touch with Stacy. Was pleased to be able to have another meeting with her this evening. I mentioned that I heard a rumor she was leaving town which she did confirm. She says the reason for leaving is because she had a date that got PRETTY ROUGH with her recently and she has the marks to show for it, no bueno!
Sure the hell hope it's not a forum member.
-
05-27-19 19:19 #5013Regular Member

Posts: 21She is legit.
First post so may not trust me, but she is legit. Have hit her up and recieved pics. She is the girl in the pics (posed how I wanted). Haven't met, though. I want incall and she won't come to my area.
Originally Posted by Pman1971
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 18:15 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 174Nikki?
Just back in town from holiday and saw this ad: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/064212578925.
She does not look familiar to me.
Anyone know her or hit her up?
-
05-27-19 17:56 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 27Colleen visit
Well my ATF and I had a bit of a fallen out so decided to visit an old friend. Colleen stays about 10 min away, so decided to hit her up.
Late last week text her from the store (shopping) an she responded immediately, went to location and got requited. Overall a good session.
Pros, she is very close and prices are very reasonable. She also looks good with new hairstyle and color. An it appears she has been staying of the med's. And she does take direct well. (ask for cowgirl and she rode for a long time).
Con: only thins is since kicking the meds, she has put on a few pounds. But still very firm all around (ass, legs) as I see her walking all the time.
Overall would repeat.
J.
-
05-27-19 17:46 #5010Banned Member

Posts: 1739Not same
If you look at pics better you see a bigger tat on amber left leg then on ember. Also embers ad doesnt state whether in all or out , and Amber does .
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 17:04 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 234Tiffany
$$ hhr $$. 50 hr.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 16:39 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 136Someone below posted about the same Amber but due to moderation (I guess) I didn't see it till after my post went up.
Would like to know a bit more about her. They had a good experience, and you think it's your cash-and-dasher.
I'm convinced due to build and tattoo placement both ads are the same girl. And she's probably being cautious, but due to the relatively good pricing and the slightly vague answers, I'm just looking to be very careful.
-
05-27-19 16:33 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 975Black and white pic, first screenshot, I think it's the same girl that cash and dashed me a few weeks ago, I could be mistaken.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
Be careful.
-
05-27-19 15:14 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 253Left behind
Something left behind after one of my UTRs left my place the other night. I didn't see it when I headed into work in the morning, but when I came home later on in the day BOOM!! Thank god I don't have neighborhood kids going by my place ever.
-
05-27-19 13:50 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 153Tiffany the nympho
Tiffany is hot, and quite a nympho, jumped on me and kept riding cowgirl til she was finished. Even after I was done. Donations were negotiable and YMMV.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 11:50 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 136Ember vs Amber
Okay, this is Ember's post:
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/833150967888
And this is Amber's post:
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/896984288704
They look similar, think it's the same girl? Also, they answer every question pretty vaguely. Are they being extra cautious? Or do you think something else might be going on?
-
05-27-19 07:19 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 824
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
While she is drop dead SEXY AF! But if she was working with Ashley I'm sure her rates are around 200 for hour and 160 for half.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 05:54 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 975It's true I tell ya
And she's not kidding, it's true I tell ya.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 03:42 #5001Banned Member

Posts: 1739Erin
Are you referring to Amy the one that usually post with fake pics? If so I believe she has a new number.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 01:02 #5000Senior Member

Posts: 253Amber
She use to be on BP just before its demise I forgot what her BP name was. She's a Skinny thin brunette, flat chested off of LakeWashington. She use to be south of 192 across the street from Bare Assets during her BP days. YMMV BBBJ, MISH I didn't really explore her when I was there. Just wanted to make contact with her again. I've been stalking her on Facebook for quite awhile waiting for her pop back on the scene. Willl repeat for sure.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/831540549982











Reply With Quote




