Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 25,381 to 25,395 of 27136
-
05-29-19 21:36 #1756Banned Member

Posts: 420So far I just know that she acts very sketchy but as of now nothing bad has happened other then your suspicion of being possibly robbed. Damn I want to see her but I don't know I trust Gina if she still has her as friend I'll try her out if not I'll make other plans.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 21:32 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 329Same here. I was not able to find them. Can anyone PM their website or numbers.
Originally Posted by Madison123
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 21:29 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 329No upsell. But inquire to her prior to the appointment.
Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 21:08 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 702Yes, she's also known as Ivanka. Be careful with her. For details, search for my post earlier in this thread about my failed meeting with her. Short version: I'm not sure she can be trusted.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 18:51 #1752Banned Member

Posts: 420Just want to get my info right but Sabrina who is with Gina is ivanka right? I'm asking because I want to see her this week or next made good money and want to spend it on some pussy. Also wish me luck I will be going to see a Spanish MILF I've been speaking to hope raw is on the table.
-
05-29-19 16:11 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 629Does she upsell that because you make it sound like it's included if you just have the paperwork. I think I mentioned her last year when people were arguing about Jewels or something. Def one of my favorite milfs growing up so awesome to hear.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 13:55 #1750Regular Member

Posts: 13Rate
What are her rates like?
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 11:38 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 61So, you just show her your test results and she assumes you want BBFS or you just go with the flow. What was your approach?
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 00:41 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 329For creampie lovers: Rio Blaze.
I have seen her for the decade once or twice a year. Creampie friendly. In addition to references, bring a recent teat result within a week of the appointment. Very charming lady. The one minus she does not speak Greek with clients. That's for her private life. She is passing through NYC very soon.
P.S. Be respectful when you contact her. Don't mention the chat. Act mature not like a teenager.
-
05-28-19 12:01 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 109$250 not a bad option for 30 minutes. I pay $260 for an hr though. I fuck these girls for 15-20 minutes BBBJ last 10-15 mins kissing another 5 minutes. DATY if sexy is another 5 minutes. 2 showers 10 mins. And got like 10 mins left.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
Seems like Asian Sensation is one of the more friendly BBFS places you got Sasha and you got this girl and they had a girl Kristy who was a bit under the radar. She stuck my dick in her raw during P2P and just left it there and I was like fuck it. Raw dogged her and busted all in that pussy. Fucked her twice. She was better looking than vast majority of these girls. 5 ft8 or so nice legs nice tits natural, attractive early 30's. I didn't even want to see her again but no one was available.
She was quirky talking about fung schwai pardon the probable misspelling LOL. She had dudes waiting for her though. She would tell me she had to come back once and a while for the guys here. Her being a west coast girl. Nice girl though. A bit tall for my liking though.
-
05-27-19 23:19 #1746Banned Member

Posts: 420Do the half I feel like they hide that the girls offer half hour sessions because when I contacted who ever was on the phone she asked me if I wanted 1 hour or 90 min. No way the hour is 300 and god how much is the 90 then. 30 min is 180 and paid her 70 more so not that bad and she's easily the hottest Asians I've smashed only bad is no cip but I chose to finish in 69 and came in her mouth.
Originally Posted by Utog69
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 20:10 #1745Senior Member

Posts: 67Kkp
Had my session with Amber at KKP 2 weeks ago. DFK and BBBJ was on the table. Despite giving 280 (80 + 200) when it was time to get it on, she came back with what I thought I saw and I told her I'm good. I finished in doggy round 1 and lazy doggy round 2.
What kinda irks me is they don't do any screening and anyone can just go and easy get an appointment.
Amber is however indeed BBFSCIP.
-
05-27-19 20:00 #1744Senior Member

Posts: 67As long as I don't have to shell out no more than a total of 400 then I think I will go for it. Despite showing test results, wasting time on her translator is kind of a no go.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 13:08 #1743Senior Member

Posts: 109She probably caught something and it spooked her. Saw her in May 2012 first time and then maybe 3 more times or so til 2014. But I never even daty her those times all 30 min sessions. Anyway never even thought of raw dogging pros then. So saw her once a yr basically since then til 2016. Think 2015 or maybe sooner tried to fuck her raw and she said she doesn't do that. So maybe I tried when she wasn't doing it anymore. Last few times saw her for an hour that little mouth can stretch out and she finally was able to dt me last 2 sessions or so. So a bit before that I daty her and she dt me that BBBJCIM always top notch though.
Originally Posted by Zeyto
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 20:53 #1742Senior Member

Posts: 47In regards to Jessica, I had to see her 5 times before she let me in raw. Back when she was still part of GC / Jewels I had initially been scheduled to see another girl. Jessica saw me and came into the room to say hey and just seeing her made my little head go we got extra money today make it a double. So I scheduled with her for the first 30 minutes and the other girl would jump in the last 30 since she was running late. After some bbj and daty, I started rubbing on her pussy and just slid it in with no problem. After that I would see her 5 more times all BBFS and I would sometimes give her a tip. After not seeing her for a couple months though when I tried to slip it in she said no and I was surprised. I asked why and she said we got to be safe and was like WTF. After that I never saw her again. This all took place like maybe back in 2015 or 2014.
Originally Posted by RealInTheField
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




