Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,791 to 26,805 of 59509
-
05-28-19 06:47 #32719Senior Member

Posts: 310First visit to Mini in Roswell
Been laying off AMPs for awhile but have been reading about Mini and had an hour free so decide to make the drive up. Was an ok experience but will see another provider if I visit again.
Walked in and was greeted by mama asked for hhr (thankfully) but. Taking some responsibility here neglected to ask to see Mary or Amy (Anna? So ended up being massaged by Linda. She is 50'ish with a belly and big hanging tits. Laid $ on the table and laid down. Mistake #2. Asked for Mary and Linda gave me the no espekie engrish so just stayed to see where it went. Ended up being a lame fingertip massage for 10 min with obligatory "been here before" questions with some light grazing of the boys. I finally just flipped over and eventually moved her hand to my junk to get things moving along. Had some utc boob play with her super long nips. I think she was wearing some kind of super pad below because that's all I could feel when I went otc downstairs. Anyway, HJ technique was good and shot one over my shoulder onto the bed LOL. I may repeat but will make sure I get Mary or walk.
$ out the door so bang for buck-o-meter is about a 5.
-
05-28-19 03:14 #32718Senior Member

Posts: 297False alarm. Landlord had the sign down for a quick remodel and they opened a little late.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 16:11 #32717Senior Member

Posts: 594Yes. Usually apartments, although sometimes they end up actually being hotel rooms -- at least in the SF Bay Area, where the AAMP scene is much bigger.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 15:48 #32716Banned Member

Posts: 2410Aamp
I believe it stands for Asian, which is redundant, and the link (aamp.com) goes directly to Rubmaps.
-
05-27-19 14:56 #32715Regular Member

Posts: 11No Sir
Just take the previous page's remarks about risks and looks to heart.
Originally Posted by BradNoxy1
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 14:29 #32714Senior Member

Posts: 447Last time I was there the girl wanted over 100 just for a hand job. Had to argue with her and was getting ready to leave. I would say you did well.
Originally Posted by Astra96
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 14:23 #32713Senior Member

Posts: 447Aamp
What is the first A? Apartment?
-
05-27-19 10:49 #32712Senior Member

Posts: 143Aamp Visit
Made a visit to an aaamp. Greeted at the door by a very attractive 40 ish Asian lady. Her complexion was beautiful and a nice figure. Paid the 140/ hour. Natural D's looked good, but baby bumps and a sagging ass took away a little excitement, but still enthusiastic Massage sucked as expected. On the flip is where thinks went downhill. She proceeded to grab a skin and doused it in spray alcohol. I stopped her short of wrapping it around me and said get another one with no alcohol. She then tried spaying my privates. I grabbed the bottle before she started spraying. I'm a very clean and hygienic person and firmly believe in playing safe but this was ridiculous. She final put the condom on using only two fingers afraid to touch anything. Lame CBJ, starfish cfs. I couldn't finish after all that and she removed the condom, holding it like it was a dead rat. Shaking my head in disbelief, I agreed to an HJ. Again, she grabbed the spray bottle and again I said no. Jack-hammer HJ, I couldn't finished. Finally got up got dressed and proceeded to leave. She looked at me and smiled and said see you soon, really? I've usually had good results at aamp's, but this one is in the wrong business. Noticed another not-so-attractive provider as I was leaving. If you want the number to avoid PM me as there are several that provide better service.
-
05-27-19 10:06 #32711Senior Member

Posts: 143Agree
But FS at a camp is rare and typically unheard off. Topless HE with some roaming is all one should expect. Aamp's on the other hand offer FS but the providers vary in quality.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 08:18 #32710Banned Member

Posts: 1610That is also true which is one reason why I rarely venture out to kamps any more. The Chinese are much nicer, imo.
Originally Posted by SouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 03:07 #32709Regular Member

Posts: 7T+
Gotcha, I think it was because I said I had been there before. I'm not totally sure tho, could be a number of reasons. I actually went over time a bit. Maybe I just got lucky with this girl.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 23:44 #32708Senior Member

Posts: 363Good deal if.
That's good deal only if you can maximize the hour. Them kamp hoes try to get you in out 30 min even you paid for an hour. MOST will not continue the massage after the deed. I would ask them continue the damn shit massage till it pass the 30 min mark then start the business. Unless ya pop some V and that shit can last you 30-40 min lolz.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 23:37 #32707Senior Member

Posts: 363250 can't even get FS with a Latina? She must have a diamond vagina.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 23:16 #32706Banned Member

Posts: 13634That's called underpaying or a very good deal. For them not wanting the fee (s) upfront is a rarity indeed.
Originally Posted by Astra96
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 23:04 #32705Banned Member

Posts: 1610T+
You did not overpay, in fact you did pretty well. 160 to 200 usually gets you a full course meal so you were in the ball park. Interesting that she didn't mention money upfront as that is the usual procedure at kamps like this one.
Originally Posted by Astra96
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





