Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,176 to 26,190 of 30805
-
05-27-19 09:05 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 400Tsk Tsk
Do they never take a second look at their pics before posting? Dude / BF / pimp / handler in the background. SMH.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
LP.
-
05-27-19 08:10 #4629Regular Member

Posts: 3Wild Rose
Stopped in to see Wild Rose. Opened the door and seen she was not 40 more like closer to 50. She seemed to have a demond but that's is normal. She she was definately a talker. Could be the demons or nervous. After 10 min of non stop chatter I asked if she was ready. She said sure as soon as I go to the bathroom. She went in and I left. Not sure but I think her pimp was waiting by the end of the walk way. Proceed with caution.
-
05-27-19 00:21 #4628Senior Member

Posts: 1301I've never fucked her but I've seen her in the wild. She's much prettier in person but the fact that she advertises bb sex and cream pies is a huge turn off for me. I won't lie and say I've never raw dogged a hooker but let's be honest, if she's advertising it then you know she's probably not selective in who does it.
Originally Posted by Extman
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 21:07 #4627Senior Member

Posts: 169Or this pic?
This is another pic from an old ad. Look familiar? Maybe went by the name Jessica?
Originally Posted by Ral613
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 20:52 #4626Senior Member

Posts: 90I reached out to her a couple years ago. Had a major attitude when o talked to her. So I passed. She was pretty arrogant and cocky about doing videos. I have seen small time porn participants similar to her in the past. The extra cash isn't always worth it. There are way better options out there without the attitude. And better service in my opinion.
Originally Posted by NightMove
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 20:48 #4625Senior Member

Posts: 90I don't recall that one. Sorry!
Originally Posted by Ral613
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 20:20 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 458Lala love
I have seen her more than once. She is real looks like her pics but thinner. Can be GFE.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 18:13 #4623Senior Member

Posts: 666Lala
Search for Lala.
Originally Posted by Extman
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 17:51 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 149I think I had some problems with screenings last time I tried. I may try again as she seems like a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 16:39 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 169A little help.
Anyone remember this ad and young lady from ads back in 2018?
-
05-26-19 15:55 #4620Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1Sweet Treat in NC
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
05-26-19 15:43 #4619Regular Member

Posts: 3Amber in mebane
Anyone seen Amber in meb.
-
05-26-19 15:41 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 240Thinking
I might I've seen her work it would be fun.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 14:46 #4617Senior Member

Posts: 35CuttieBootie.
Anyone had experience with this one?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...w/849747821245
-
05-26-19 13:48 #4616Senior Member

Posts: 37Charity bangs.
Would love to, how do you go about seeing her? I've never trusted the ads I've seen since, you know, PSE. But would be a great dream.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





