Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,986 to 33,000 of 41319
-
05-26-19 11:32 #8334Regular Member

Posts: 22Sounds like she would be a nice ego trip for an old guy like me. Might just have to try to check her out for myself.
Originally Posted by PatMine
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 11:12 #8333Senior Member

Posts: 110Lexi
Saw her a few weeks ago off JTB. Had her own room. Bf was off on some ship. I know her personally so set up was easy. . 8 qv but went way over time. BBBJ, cg, rcg, mish, and doggie. Funny she's a thumbsucker when she is cumming. Will definitely repeat when she has her own room again. No smell. Let me cum on her face.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/477492780625
-
05-26-19 10:50 #8332Senior Member

Posts: 110Catt
Saw her off Atlantic and Century 21. Nice apartment. Shares it with an older woman. Comms were good. No track marks or smell. Looks just like her pictures. Everything covered. You can tell she's new to this. Started with CG. Then RCG. Love this view then finish with doggie. Didn't watch the clock. Kinda paranoid at first til she meets you. You will enjoy her body even though she doesn't get into the session. That's my only complaint. On the fence on whether I will repeat or not.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/488213069580
-
05-26-19 10:36 #8331Senior Member

Posts: 110Asian sexy and lots of fun
Tried to set up appointment with her but she asked my age, and race then quoted me $$$ for a qv. I politely said 🖕🏽And declined. Pretty bold for not having any reviews. Anyone else have any luck?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/369776707075
-
05-26-19 10:27 #8330Senior Member

Posts: 110Natalya
Saw her Friday morning. She looks rough. Comms were good. . 8 qv. Location is apartment off Phillips highway and university. Sharing with someone's grandfather. Room was ok. No smell. CBJ my preference. Mish and doggie. She does have track marks on her hand. Also she is pregnant if that's your thing. Maybe 4 or 5 months. Don't think I will repeat. YMMV.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/856917233258
-
05-26-19 10:15 #8329Senior Member

Posts: 110Destiny
Saw this one 3 days ago. She answered right away. Early qv. Very paranoid if she haven't seen you before. Location off Shindler. She gave me the address when I got there she said no thanks. I was like WTF. After going back and forth for 5 minutes on text I asked do you want the date or not. Damage was. 8 which I was shocked. Last time I tried she said $ and I declined. I head back and she walked me in the back door. A guy definitely lives there but I didn't see anyone the whole time. There was no BJ. Only a handjob. Everything covered. Started with CG. It was good. Switched to doggie with her standing. Her bed makes a lot of noise. She's a bit smaller than the pictures let on. No smell or track marks that I saw. Will repeat at some point.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/975457446774
-
05-26-19 09:43 #8328Senior Member

Posts: 110Fun size
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/231409014126
Saw this about a week ago. Lives in a nice area off JTB. I'm a little uneasy about going in a private house. We chatted about 10 minutes in the car so I decided to keep the appt. . 8 for the qv. There was a guy in the house but never came outside the room. Felt safe the whole time. Definitely a fun size. Only thing is she has no tits. Didn't bother me. CG mish. She can ride good. She likes to kiss you on the neck and play with the boys while riding. I will repeat.
-
05-26-19 08:22 #8327Senior Member

Posts: 420Mandy
She is hot enough to be a model. Too bad she doesn't play nice. A looker like that with great attitude would be worth a premium price.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 03:58 #8326Regular Member

Posts: 3Wish I'd seen this sooner. You got backdoor out of her? All I heard was no.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 03:18 #8325Senior Member

Posts: 788Just remember
If you decide to see her, don't think she provides the same level of enthusiasm as she did in the pornhub video. The experience I had was meh, at best. She also didn't look as good to me in person. Maybe it was because I caught her at about 2-3 in the morning. There was also an odor at the time. I had tried to see her for quite a while before actually being able to and finally got the chance. It was one of those- is this what all the fuss was about! Big let down, IMHO.
Originally Posted by Kravon
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 03:07 #8324Senior Member

Posts: 414?
"Design not to partake " so no go LOL? Asking because I'm setting up something now with her.
Originally Posted by JaxonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 00:21 #8323Senior Member

Posts: 788Yeah, Mandy x3 is a bit of a funny bird
I thought after seeing her and giving a decent review that she would be a little different, as far as response time and future meet-ups. However, it is still hard to schedule and it always seems something weird is going on with her. Hence, I stopped trying. It's a shame how some of us who are fairly well-to-do take chances with these girls. I mean, with their lifestyle, we could lose everything if we're not careful. The drugs, the shifty characters, and whatever else always concerns me. It's like the girl Serena or Keyla, Cuban girl, Mandy and her friend Morgan hungs with, she just got popped with a lot of heroin and other paraphernalia she stole from a dope boy-a distribution charge, so she might go away for a while. I read the LEO report and she had a crack pipe hidden in her va-jay. Scary because we did car meets! These girls are dangerous and they care nothing about how we can be adversely impacted by their poor judgment and lifestyle.
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
I'm also noticing more and more that guys are posting about LEO hanging around hotels now and engaging guys after they either arrive or leave these venues. Makes me think they've developed new techniques to get people, especially since hooking has gone more and more underground versus the streets. Anyway, sorry for the rant, I guess I'm finally getting to the point where I tired of taking chances with this dangerous group of people, Sooner or later we will get got if we stay in the life long enough.
-
05-25-19 23:37 #8322Senior Member

Posts: 61Here you go!
Originally Posted by Chloros
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5c44b03e07d7a
-
05-25-19 23:35 #8321Senior Member

Posts: 61I used to see Paris every week. Super sexy and very skilled. She moved but she will come and visit once or twice a year and I normally end up seeing her a few times when she visits. Sometimes she will have a friend that will join in. Really great girl and sexy as hell. Allowed me to set up cameras so have some great videos to remember her by.
Originally Posted by Slumpin904
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 21:47 #8320Senior Member

Posts: 101Blair location
She gave me the 1st location half mile from her real location. I guess so she can see my car, then direct me to actual location. I felt safe on her private resident (APT), with female roommate and small dog. The roommate seem to knows what she does but didn't care. Blair said all covered but be able to negotiate for BBBJ on second visit. I would repeat. YMMV I guess.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





