Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 614 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 9196
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5911

    I gamble enough to get free rooms at the Orleans

    Not sure if I will have a car, but if I do it will be a rental. I might not be able to pull myself away from the tables. Not sure if I will take my rooms at the Orleans or another casino. I'm not embarrassed if a guard checks my key. I've gotten a casino girl in a Strip hotel before. I just assume they know what's up and will only stop you if the girls are known to be a problem.

    The last time I was at the Orleans, there were a bunch of kids running around for some cheerleading competition. It might have been awkward bringing a hooker up in an elevator with some teens and their parents.

    Thanks for the PM.

  2. #5910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by SXDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I'm a bit curious to try just to see the difference. I've got a possible stay at the Orleans. I was wondering about the reasonableness of taking a short walk and taking someone back to my room. As cover, I'd probably go to the nearby 7/11 or Walgreens or maybe a restaurant. Yum Cha seems to be 10-15 minutes away on foot. Is it safe to walk within a few blocks of the casino in the evening when it is cooler? Will they charge me more knowing I am a tourist?
    I wouldn't stay at the Orleans, there is only one area to access the room elevators and there is a guard station that requires you show your room key before getting on the elevators and I'm sure they know all the SW's and may stop you especially if the SW is a different race and 20 years younger than you. Also the rooms are tiny, I stayed there quite a bit before I moved here. I was able to get a few girls to my room but I'm African American and so were the providers, I did however have to pass on some hot ones who were obviously dressed like SW's. The suites there are really nice though, totally different than the regular rooms, they are about 1000 sq ft, they also have some suites bigger than that.

    Will you have a car? If so there are some better options nearby. I'll PM you.

  3. #5909

    I am an infrequent monger who has never picked up a streetwalker

    I'm a bit curious to try just to see the difference. I've got a possible stay at the Orleans. I was wondering about the reasonableness of taking a short walk and taking someone back to my room. As cover, I'd probably go to the nearby 7/11 or Walgreens or maybe a restaurant. Yum Cha seems to be 10-15 minutes away on foot. Is it safe to walk within a few blocks of the casino in the evening when it is cooler? Will they charge me more knowing I am a tourist?

  4. #5908

    Trop. Talent

    SW from the last few days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1153.jpg‎   IMG_1154.jpg‎   IMG_1156.jpg‎   IMG_1159.jpg‎   IMG_1167.jpg‎  

    IMG_1168.jpg‎   IMG_1172.jpg‎   IMG_1175.jpg‎   IMG_1182.jpg‎   IMG_1178.jpg‎  


  5. #5907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Photo requirements

    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    I think I figured how to load pics. Here goes. I have met all these SW gals, some for a few years. There are some who are escorts, mostly SW. The one named Sarah at Harbor Island is one of the top 5 I have ever ever met. I dont think the 12 pics uploaded, I can never get these tech things to work. At least I can type.
    BL,

    On the forum FAQ section, here are the restrictions on photo size:

    1. Photos must be in. JPG or. GIF format.

    2. Photos cannot be bigger than 640 pixels by 640 pixels in size.

    That is pretty limiting, especially the size since your average phone camera takes pics much larger. You may want to try changing the size, which can be done using Windoze Paint:

    Using Paint in Windows.

    Make a copy of the image file. .

    Open the image in Paint. .

    Select the entire image. .

    Click the "Resize" button. .

    Use the "Resize" fields to change the size of the image. .

    Click "OK" to see your resized image. .

    Drag the canvas edges to match the resized image. .

    Save your resized image.

    Play safe,

    C3.

  6. #5906

    Slim Pickings

    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    SB. I was not going to waste my time to respond directly to that individual. I figured his response would get him the warranted respect -.

    Where you been trolling lately?

    Have not seen a post lately -.
    I haven't posted much lately because my trips to Vegas haven't been worth reporting. Between the weather and the lack of girls, there has been less female fun on my trips to LV.

  7. #5905

    All Vegas gals are ugly?? Really?

    I think I figured how to load pics. Here goes. I have met all these SW gals, some for a few years. There are some who are escorts, mostly SW. The one named Sarah at Harbor Island is one of the top 5 I have ever ever met. I dont think the 12 pics uploaded, I can never get these tech things to work. At least I can type.
    Last edited by BassLake; 05-25-19 at 00:24. Reason: tried unsuccessfully to load pics, 12 of them

  8. #5904

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckerBill  [View Original Post]
    This is how you treat a fellow monger? We're supposed to be here to help each other, not give out smug retorts that were overused 20 years ago.

    By the way, EVERYONE asks prices and can usually afford it. If you don't ask the price of something, you're an idiot who's looking to get ripped off.
    SB. I was not going to waste my time to respond directly to that individual. I figured his response would get him the warranted respect -.

    Where you been trolling lately?

    Have not seen a post lately -.

  9. #5903

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatload  [View Original Post]
    Its one of those things. If you have to ask the price. You can't afford it. LOL.
    This is how you treat a fellow monger? We're supposed to be here to help each other, not give out smug retorts that were overused 20 years ago.

    By the way, EVERYONE asks prices and can usually afford it. If you don't ask the price of something, you're an idiot who's looking to get ripped off.

  10. #5902

    Awesome pics Crave!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Here's a few from the last couple of days.
    Good job on pics. Best pic taker on the board.

  11. #5901

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Calizum69  [View Original Post]
    Nice scope photos, was that a phone or camera? Monger on and thank for sharing.
    Mr. Morhead's work is beyond reproach! I have said this before, however it is worth repeating. I have engaged with a few very good sneaks, however they had time to plant cams, etc and these are on the fly! Always enjoy seeing what craven shoots.

  12. #5900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Here's a few from the last couple of days.
    Great pics MH! I did see the blonde with the black dress on yesterday near the BK with three other girls. Didn't look bad. I'll report if I'm able to scoop her up.

  13. #5899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Safely?

    Quote Originally Posted by Riveera  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the whole SW thing. Can I get any tips on how to safely hunt for SW? Don't want to run into LE please and thanks.
    Safely hunt? I don't think such a thing exists. You do your best and sometimes you just are unlucky and get ripped off or arrested. Hopefully more often you score with no problem. If you can't accept the risks, this might not be for you.

  14. #5898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Go back to the front page and read the "22 Rules for Street Mongering" link. Then read all of the posts in this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riveera  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the whole SW thing. Can I get any tips on how to safely hunt for SW? Don't want to run into LE please and thanks.

  15. #5897

    Abit of help

    I'm new to the whole SW thing. Can I get any tips on how to safely hunt for SW? Don't want to run into LE please and thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape