Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,821 to 26,835 of 60954
-
05-26-19 13:26 #34134Senior Member

Posts: 43Are you talking about Samantha or is there someone else?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 13:10 #34133Senior Member

Posts: 48Yeah I posted about her last week, she moved on to not-sure-where. Why are people thirsting for this lady so hard? I mean she's cute and all, but I'm just going to assume she must either have 14 K gold vagina or promised you $14 M from her Nigerian extended family.
Originally Posted by ForJsm
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 12:34 #34132Regular Member

Posts: 8Top V.
CiCi is my favorite provider so far at Top V.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 12:30 #34131Regular Member

Posts: 8Latina.
Carolina and Michele are the same person, I've seen her before I'm the buckhead area. She has nice big round ones.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
Looking to stay around gwinnett area though.
-
05-26-19 12:05 #34130Senior Member

Posts: 72NO FC ever. That's why they're around. Go to Edge for FC. LOL.
Originally Posted by JokeKing11
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 07:01 #34129Regular Member

Posts: 17AMP in Gainesville
Its been many years I have been to any AMPs. I went for a long drive yesterday and while returning felt like going for a AMP for HE. Found a place in RubRatings and went to one in Gainesville. Lido Massage. It was all usual setup. Looks like it was abusy day. They asked me to wait for 5 min in the room. Then an older lady came and The massage was excellent. They weee doing hotstone and rubbing my back as she was doing. I thought I might get a HE. At the end of the massage she asked me anything I said what do you provide? She said another 30 minutes? I asked do you do any others, She said no. I asked HE. She said no. Was little disappointed but always worried about getting busted by cops but this is good place for a massage but no ending.
-
05-26-19 02:20 #34128Senior Member

Posts: 56Sorry, what?
Buddy diseases don't care how you look. I get I'll keep it PC so this will get posted. Whether she's a crone or a or a knockout, there is always a risk. I would say that the older the provider the higher the risk but that's just playing it by the number which again, diseases don't care about. If you want to gamble then gamble, just do it with your own life. If you go home to someone each night don't be a "Small head" thinker.
Originally Posted by Garthie1
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 23:59 #34127Senior Member

Posts: 140That's about it. Purely looks. The better looking they are, the less chance they have disease.
Originally Posted by LionsDen11
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 22:07 #34126Banned Member

Posts: 13634Absolutely. RTFF, find some Latinas (they're all over) and post some valid, verifiable reports. I'm sure others will share with you once you have first done so. Good luck and I look forward to reading your reports.
Originally Posted by HellcatFast
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 22:05 #34125Senior Member

Posts: 43Can't say I disagree here!!
Originally Posted by HellcatFast
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 20:16 #34124Senior Member

Posts: 43A little help please.
So when you guys accept BBBJ, do you just go by looks or is there something else you look for to keep from catching anything. Still fairly new. Thanks for any input in advance.
-
05-25-19 19:03 #34123Banned Member

Posts: 13634Interesting. Lisa is one of the most cold-hearted, stingy, money-grubbing providers I've ever known. She doesn't even like to pull out her bolt-ons unless the price is hefty. But to fuck for $60? Unheard of. You must have the charm.
Originally Posted by UnknownX
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 18:12 #34122Senior Member

Posts: 72What others are willing to give up isn't any of my business. One day, I went in looking to get a CBJ and brought 60 for massage, 60 for CBJ. When I asked if she was up for it, she declined. Said she wanted to try the little guy out, and I accepted her offer. . Upon finished told her all I had was 60. Since then I've fucked her 2 other times. Same price everytime.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 16:27 #34121Banned Member

Posts: 2410Mary
That's not Mary, you're thinking of another girl with a large pectoral display.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 15:07 #34120Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yes, it's OK to lay down naked at a legit place unless they tell you before you get undressed to cover yourself up with a sheet or something. If you lay down naked and the woman comes in and wants you covered, it's up to her to cover you up.
Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





