Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39435

    Lacy.

    Has anyone seen crazy Lacy lately where is she hanging now.

  2. #39434
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen (or picked up) the older woman who sits on the steps near the corner of Wilkins and Catherine? Today, I almost TOFTT, but hesitated and she was gone. She looks about 40-ish, big boobs and isn't always sitting there but whenever I pass by, she waves and gives me "the look".

    Anyone?

    Chico.
    If she has dark hair, probably Bridget the flying nun, she lives there.

  3. #39433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Stoop sitter

    Has anyone ever seen (or picked up) the older woman who sits on the steps near the corner of Wilkins and Catherine? Today, I almost TOFTT, but hesitated and she was gone. She looks about 40-ish, big boobs and isn't always sitting there but whenever I pass by, she waves and gives me "the look".

    Anyone?

    Chico.

  4. #39432

    Thanks Everybody!

    I found her, I guess they don't do a accurate height and weight on the pokey, cause this girl is not 5 feet 10 and 140 lbs, everything else looks like it's definitely her. Thanks again!

  5. #39431

    Public Record

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    How do you do a case or arrest search from someone that was picked up around the west side, probably, South Payson, Ashton and Wilkins area.

    I know the persons first and last name, I'm just curious to figure out how you go about searching them out without violating their privacy rights.

    Please PM if you know how to do this.
    Google Md Case Search. It's a public record that everyone has access to. Try looking up yourself. Always a hit at parties. Anyone can look up anyone. And it's free.

  6. #39430

    Help please!

    How do you do a case or arrest search from someone that was picked up around the west side, probably, South Payson, Ashton and Wilkins area.

    I know the persons first and last name, I'm just curious to figure out how you go about searching them out without violating their privacy rights.

    Please PM if you know how to do this.

  7. #39429

    Charity.

    I said Charity because I was giving the number for free. But I met her on Wabash and Garrison.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Where did you meet this Charity?

  8. #39428

    Zombie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    You have to get them before the Fentanyl takes over and that's like 10 days then no more fresh face when it was just dope they stayed fresh faced for longer and $40 was the rate without question now theses Gremlins are trying to charge whatever LOL.
    Well when I went through yesterday the zombies were out. I'll have to go more often and beat that 10 day window LOL.

  9. #39427
    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Conkling has gone way downhill. And there are a few to take special care to avoid. Gabby is still out. She's out on weight and dismantled her beehive hair. But still out. Christina a short redhead who used to walk Dundalk is out here too. Read some reports on Dundalk Christina to get the picture on health issues. AVOID.
    Thanks PellyMason. Conkling is going to be my hunting ground now. What are the best location (if I can ask? Also can you post a link of some reports on Dundalk Christina?

    Thanks. Be safe.

  10. #39426

    Fresh faces out soon! LOL

    You have to get them before the Fentanyl takes over and that's like 10 days then no more fresh face when it was just dope they stayed fresh faced for longer and $40 was the rate without question now theses Gremlins are trying to charge whatever LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungHung  [View Original Post]
    I read about new girls coming out and walking. I went through CB this evening and the walkers I saw were straight scary. Brooklyn wasn't much better. Hoping to see and meet some fresh faces out soon!

  11. #39425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    Feeling generous. Met this fine spinner named Jackie aka Mooka. 27,5'3" , light skin spinner. 7 on civi scale. Head game 8. Standard rates. Hole stayed wet and let's you go to work. Half&Half 2 Jackson's / maybe a Grant but you know how to talk them down.
    Where did you meet this Charity?

  12. #39424

    New Girls

    I read about new girls coming out and walking. I went through CB this evening and the walkers I saw were straight scary. Brooklyn wasn't much better. Hoping to see and meet some fresh faces out soon!

  13. #39423
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoulJa  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I'm new to this and I just need to know which areas I should go in to find the best girls.
    RTFF PLEASE, all you seek is available.

    Be Safe.

  14. #39422

    Emerald

    Ran into her on fairhaven which was odd she has lost weight since the last time I saw her she hoped in and said she was dope sick but could still do the deed my packer took over for my brain I knew better but still went to my favorite spot and she has always been a fantastic date in the past but this time was completely different she kept on trying to rush me to finish the deed but after awhile I knew it was not going to happen she was no comparison to are previous meetings but lesson learn until next time.

  15. #39421

    Charity

    Feeling generous. Met this fine spinner named Jackie aka Mooka. 27,5'3" , light skin spinner. 7 on civi scale. Head game 8. Standard rates. Hole stayed wet and let's you go to work. Half&Half 2 Jackson's / maybe a Grant but you know how to talk them down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape