Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34119

    Latina.

    Looking for another Latina provider, Samantha has got way to pricey since she moved from oriental on 29.

  2. #34118

    Latina.

    Hi guys new member on the board here, I am looking for another Latina provider other than Samantha in the area, Ant suggestions?

  3. #34117
    Quote Originally Posted by TaoistMaster  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's not the same Mary.

    This Mary has nice ones not huge.
    There has been only one Mary there for a long time. Linda fits the description that JJ3000 mentioned.

  4. #34116
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm night's assertion, it has to be a different Mary! The one I know of and night is referring to has huge melons, but it rough to look at. Has a big huge mole on one of those melons. Ugh.

    O.
    Yes that's not the same Mary.

    This Mary has nice ones not huge.

  5. #34115

    Sexy girl & magic hand.

    I had tried the peach massage in peachtree city, Coco is so sexy, made me crazy. Next time, I would like Candy!

  6. #34114
    I can confirm night's assertion, it has to be a different Mary! The one I know of and night is referring to has huge melons, but it rough to look at. Has a big huge mole on one of those melons. Ugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisler  [View Original Post]
    Mary is one of the best looking providers around. Night I think you might have her confused with someone else.
    O.

  7. #34113
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisler  [View Original Post]
    Mary is one of the best looking providers around. Night I think you might have her confused with someone else.
    I agree. Nice body also.

    He must be thinking of a different girl.

  8. #34112
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen Bella since her return?
    She's been jet lagged, plan to see her when she settles in.

  9. #34111
    Quote Originally Posted by JokeKing11  [View Original Post]
    They do anything more than just a he and otc?
    HJ with UTC, yes.

    FS, no.

  10. #34110
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs  [View Original Post]
    But there was a discussion a few weeks ago about Bella, aka, Amanda at Health and if she is coming back and when. Saw her car there today. Along with Anna's, Susan's and Katie's. Guess they are gearing up for Memorial day.
    They do anything more than just a he and otc?

  11. #34109
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveHE  [View Original Post]
    Being away for almost 6 months, Bella is ready to make money again so bring cash with you gentlemen.
    Have you seen Bella since her return?

  12. #34108

    Mary.

    Mary is one of the best looking providers around. Night I think you might have her confused with someone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I would say that Amy is good looking. Mary? Choke, gasp, choke. Not even under dim light, IMO. YMMV.

  13. #34107
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs  [View Original Post]
    But there was a discussion a few weeks ago about Bella, aka, Amanda at Health and if she is coming back and when. Saw her car there today. Along with Anna's, Susan's and Katie's. Guess they are gearing up for Memorial day.
    Being away for almost 6 months, Bella is ready to make money again so bring cash with you gentlemen.

  14. #34106
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TaoistMaster  [View Original Post]
    Yes Mini is the name.

    And Mary is good and nice looking.
    I would say that Amy is good looking. Mary? Choke, gasp, choke. Not even under dim light, IMO. YMMV.

  15. #34105
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Is Mini the name of the place? Can any seniors vouch?
    Yes Mini is the name.

    And Mary is good and nice looking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape