Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,551 to 20,565 of 26401
-
05-26-19 00:23 #5851Regular Member

Posts: 10New guy here Sharon some info
Seen both sexy Sasha, and Peggie on separate occasions. Peggie is sweet and would definitely repeat with her. Sasha on the other hand was barely an okay time, doubtful that there will be a repeat.
-
05-26-19 00:12 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 49Sierra Rose
Is she still around? Don't get down that way much. Seen her a few years ago.
-
05-25-19 23:35 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 355Small World
So my atf was over today and we went flower shopping at a big nursery / greenhouse. Lo and behold, who is one of the cashiers? Jameson. Haven't seen her since our 3 sum back in November. Anyhow, had a nice chat with her while my friend shopped around. At checkout time introduced them to each other and they had a gabfest. They both are yappers. And yes I told my friend that Jameson was on the line up card.
-
05-25-19 22:38 #5848Senior Member

Posts: 114I seen her when she went by jessi check the thread, maybe some one stole photos I don't keep up with these things.
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 22:13 #5847Senior Member

Posts: 114Pics were legit when I seen her
Not sure what games these girls be playing.
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 22:09 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 118Not true
I reported on this one a while back. 4/19/19 Fake pics, lousy service, and did I mention FAKE PICS!
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
How fake you ask?
She was black.
-
05-25-19 16:29 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 326I bet
I wonder how many people were given her number. Her asking rate will probably go up with such an inflow of messages. I was texting with her to set something up and then, suddenly no response.
Originally Posted by Zimbler
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 13:33 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 114Seen her before nothing special other than pics are legit.
Originally Posted by Icculus82
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 12:41 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 52Peggie
Anyone have any info / experience with this girl? Thought it was Nola at first, but much thinner.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/129358067971
-
05-25-19 11:39 #5842Regular Member

Posts: 8Any reports on Peggie?
Tried looking up any reports couldn't find any. Any one seen this one?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/129358067971
-
05-25-19 10:10 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 774[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
05-25-19 03:04 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 470I'm almost positive I was her first John, I turned her onto to OFG (dfy) as I did with violet for him as long with others with zero return and they both got popular, awesome body and skills but I wasn't a fan of jamesons looks.
Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 00:18 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 227Holy shit that looks like Trashy Winnie Cooper.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 23:41 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 1136Thank you Zipper. She's been on my radar. Definitely have to see her now.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 21:23 #5837Regular Member

Posts: 21Jameson
Haven't seen any UTR Jameson love lately. She's the best I have ever had and will continue to have. I know the few mongers who are regs of hers will agree. Been reviewed multiple times and pics are on here too. Just giving her some love for saving me from wasting time with all these bullshit girls that are out here now. I feel for all of younout here wasting your time, patience and money.










Reply With Quote





