Escort Review: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Submit Review
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 9711
-
05-24-19 16:55 #2181Regular Member

Posts: 16Same number as has been for some time. Ends in 0422.
Originally Posted by JohnnyEm
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 16:51 #2180Regular Member

Posts: 4Those are old pics of a retired provider who went by the name of Amber. She's long gone and whoever this girl is won't be the person in the pics.
Originally Posted by VanAlden
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 15:40 #2179Senior Member

Posts: 76White. [URL]sixshop.com[/URL]
Not sure if she is same White I saw 18 - maybe 24 months ago. If so she is one of my ATF's. Beautiful, great English, CIM, 2 SOG.
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 15:32 #2178Senior Member

Posts: 199Any reviews for Erin, Bebe, Red, or Vic from you guys? Also what area are they in? Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by VisitUSA
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 15:14 #2177Senior Member

Posts: 76Amber with AsianGood Girls
I've seen her w other booker under diff name. Anyone recognize her? Booker now 213-xxx-9918.
484191 on them.
Anyone have experience or report with her?
-
05-24-19 13:29 #2176Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone see milk?
Originally Posted by Jodandayo
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 13:27 #2175Regular Member

Posts: 3Milk mid-w
Any thoughts on her? There are no reviews other than a milk who is from Tustin. M usually into nonfat but will take a whole milk with a pretty face.
-
05-24-19 13:15 #2174Regular Member

Posts: 21I think that site is fake or the pictures are at least. Their is a booker I know, who I trust and seem many of their ladies, who uses half of the photos on here. Different number too.
Originally Posted by VisitUSA
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 10:46 #2173Senior Member

Posts: 177Moli
Which booker for Moli?
Originally Posted by JohnnyEm
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 10:24 #2172Senior Member

Posts: 153I received a message with that website: https://www.sixshop.com/lamodel/home listed on it.
Of course, the pictures and ages are accurate.
-
05-24-19 10:06 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 36I'm also interested in getting a current number for Moli if you can here out. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JohnnyEm
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 04:03 #2170Senior Member

Posts: 1150At least three agencies I never dealt with text me often sending me sites and all. I did try a few but not even close to known agencies. I told them to stop.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 02:56 #2169Senior Member

Posts: 444Ditto. This was the booker that was recommended to me from Roya's old booker (Also Erin's current).
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
Never saw anyone from him but there's a lot of pics. I feel like I've seen that Bebe picture before.
-
05-24-19 01:45 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 81Yeah me too.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 00:40 #2167Regular Member

Posts: 19Recently saw Aileen. I was disappointed. Did not match the pics (she is petite with bolt ons, age probably late rough 30's). She was tight and felt good, but just her looks were below average to me that it ruined the session. No dfk / lfk, no preview, no BBFS. I would not recommend.
Originally Posted by TDLeafs
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






