Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,976 to 21,990 of 61391
-
05-25-19 13:23 #39416Senior Member

Posts: 339Thick redhead in CB called herself "anna". Good tits. Choked the pole all the way down her throat.
Skinny pretty little redhead at morrell called herself britney. Good mic work and tight wet kitty. Good attitude.
I think both these girls have reviews on here before. Is anna is the syrian yall tallk about?
Postin pics later. They both got the glue gun good. Britney got plastered.
-
05-25-19 11:45 #39415Senior Member

Posts: 1626Once a provider turned to SW from escort level, I would always pay her SW rates and may be some tips if she do great. Never ever thought about paying her the fees of escort even if she claims she is now a escort.
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 11:26 #39414Regular Member

Posts: 1New to this.
Hey everyone,
I'm new to this and I just need to know which areas I should go in to find the best girls.
-
05-24-19 22:38 #39413Senior Member

Posts: 280Molly
Molly was walking in the Wilkens area yesterday around 11 AM and available as a SW. Someone asked a question recently about the difference between an escort vs. SW and in this case, I would say probably no difference, except that some guys apparently pay more for the same pussy when the term escort is attached to it.
.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 22:23 #39412Senior Member

Posts: 280Potential SW sightings in Aberdeen
Last week I saw a woman sitting by the gas station near the train station and also saw a woman with a backpack walking near the WaWa. Today I saw a woman with a backpack walking near the WaWa (I believe the same woman as last week). They had that look / feel to them that I am pretty sure they were SWs, but I was only passing through on business and only hunt in my comfort zones.
-
05-24-19 19:17 #39411Senior Member

Posts: 92Redhead Ashley
Got the urge today went on the prowl. Zero going on on Wilkins or the circle. Nothing on Washington Blvd, or the SA. Went over to fairhaven and spied a skinny red head. Made the scoop. Said her name was Ashley. Did a cop check and went to a rent a room. Got nekkid. She was thin but not haggard. Ass and tits were small but tight and firm. That type of spinner body just gives me a raging hardon. Her mic skills were on point and I enjoyed it but I wanted to fuck that tight little body. So she climbed up onto my cock and rode me really nice. Eventually I rolled her over without coming out and pounded her deep until I filled her like a donut. I pulled out and watched my marshmallow filling ooze down the crack of her ass. I cleaned up and got dressed and headed home. By the way tuition was standard. I would definitely repeat. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.
-
05-24-19 19:04 #39410Senior Member

Posts: 705On Conkling
They are there now.
Originally Posted by Ferrailleur
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 18:54 #39409Senior Member

Posts: 271Are you serious?
Dude. There are hundreds of skanks in B'more from which you may choose on any given day.
Originally Posted by Ferrailleur
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 17:24 #39408Senior Member

Posts: 530Tabatha
Last night around the circle I met this light skin chic with light eyes. Kinda thick and said her name was tabatha. She ate the D like she had a degree in headology. Hair was kinda in a poofy fro.
-
05-24-19 17:14 #39407Senior Member

Posts: 87Older dirty looking provider.
Please don't laugh at me!
It's my thing = Help me locate a older dirty looking provider. No problem with weight or needle marks.
Thanks all.
Have a Great Holyday!
-
05-24-19 17:03 #39406Senior Member

Posts: 647Kandii is the real deal. An absolute gem. Good service, good rates, and good personality! Thanks Cls9637! You the' man!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 16:40 #39405Senior Member

Posts: 271Kara. And other news.
Saw a skinny white girl standing in front of DD last week. Not bad looking. About 100 lbs with long dark hair. She looked to be around 22 year old. I saw a few mongers try to pick her up but she just kept staring at her phone. Wasn't really sure what the deal was with her. I tried to get her attention as well but she just kept looking around and at her phone. Could be Kara I'm guessing. Also, I saw a different skinny white girl standing outside of Royal Farms on Wash Blvd. She was just hanging outside stroking her long black and purple wig during very late night hours. Wasn't sure what the deal was with her but she looked mad young so I kept it pushing. Lastly, ran into a chicken named Courtney in Curtis Bay. 24 years old, slim body, brownish hair, fairly good looking. Says she's from Florida. Any intel?
Originally Posted by FarmFun6030
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 15:10 #39404Senior Member

Posts: 280Tiffany on Patapsco Ave in Brooklyn
I picked up Tiffany on Patapsco Ave in Brooklyn. Just a couple of blocks up from the Royal Farms. Young, white, dirty blonde hair, 5 foot, probably 95 pounds. Very friendly, was happy to please and I liked the moaning (I know. Probably fake) when I was pounding her from behind. I would recommend her.
-
05-24-19 15:03 #39403Senior Member

Posts: 280Update on Amy
I saw Amy on Wilkens yesterday. Possibly lost a few pounds because she said that she was in the hospital. Her hand was wrapped up in a bandage. She looked quite ragged. I did not pick her up, but she was still friendly and I think that she would provide decent service.
.
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 14:56 #39402Senior Member

Posts: 280Vehicle / driver information is not confidential and can be obtained
There are several different subscription services that private investigators and ambulance chasing lawyers use to get driver information. They are mentioned on State of Maryland web sites such as the following:
https://egov.maryland.gov/mva/
However I think that those guys walking with the girls are just douchebag boyfriends.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





