Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 978 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 14668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1678

    Doesn't appear Brandenton Daisy is same person

    Doubt they are same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonesLoop  [View Original Post]
    That does not sound like Daisy from Bradenton / Saraosta.

  2. #1677

    Yes, link to Daisy is gone

    Just checked. You're correct, it's deleted.

    We can only speculate why, but IMHO, we're not losing a good provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    Is that the Daisy from Bradenton? Link to the ad vanished.

    http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/fem...r/033657934585

  3. #1676
    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her last night, got response about 20 min later. Set up to come over. Asked if DATY was in play and she asked what that was. Told her and she said yes.

    Got here about 40 min later. Small talk and LEO check.

    First off, she's got about 15 lbs extra in her mid section. First down check, but. Maybe it will be fine. Got to bedroom, rule of everything covered, so suited up. She was more mechanical, so asked to get my turn. She laid bag, but after about 30 seconds announced she never really liked that anyway and sat up.

    Total downer, basically called it a night and sent her on her way.

    I'm not looking for a GF. But of the several providers I've gotten to know, she's just bad. Wasn't even like she was into the CBJ mechanics.

    YMMV, but being that far off on pictures (Which her build in those was already on my upper limits) is a real mood destroyer.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/33245366/
    That does not sound like Daisy from Bradenton / Saraosta.

  4. #1675

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her last night, got response about 20 min later. Set up to come over. Asked if DATY was in play and she asked what that was. Told her and she said yes.

    Got here about 40 min later. Small talk and LEO check.

    First off, she's got about 15 lbs extra in her mid section. First down check, but. Maybe it will be fine. Got to bedroom, rule of everything covered, so suited up. She was more mechanical, so asked to get my turn. She laid bag, but after about 30 seconds announced she never really liked that anyway and sat up.

    Total downer, basically called it a night and sent her on her way.

    I'm not looking for a GF. But of the several providers I've gotten to know, she's just bad. Wasn't even like she was into the CBJ mechanics.

    YMMV, but being that far off on pictures (Which her build in those was already on my upper limits) is a real mood destroyer.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/33245366/
    Is that the Daisy from Bradenton? Link to the ad vanished.

    http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/fem...r/033657934585

  5. #1674

    Seems to be a different girl

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I inquired about her a while back and didn't get anything positive. In the 1576 post area. I may have the wrong girl.
    If you are referring to this girl (linked below) in post #1576 it is a different girl than Abby.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/31642701/727

  6. #1673

    Posts 1576 area

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Care to share? I saw her about 6 months ago and was enjoyable. At least then she was reasonable, accommodating and had a great rack. I think she may have spend a visit with uncle LEO in the meantime. I was going to try her again soon.
    I inquired about her a while back and didn't get anything positive. In the 1576 post area. I may have the wrong girl.

  7. #1672

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I researched my recent posts. This one is not a positive experience.
    Care to share? I saw her about 6 months ago and was enjoyable. At least then she was reasonable, accommodating and had a great rack. I think she may have spend a visit with uncle LEO in the meantime. I was going to try her again soon.

  8. #1671

    Sorry fellas I answered my own question

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I may have allready inquired about this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...257/7274402135

    I work until 11:00 PM a few nights a week and car dates in the CW is perfect for me.

    Anyway any comments or encouragements?
    I researched my recent posts. This one is not a positive experience.

  9. #1670

    Abbie

    I may have allready inquired about this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...257/7274402135

    I work until 11:00 PM a few nights a week and car dates in the CW is perfect for me.

    Anyway any comments or encouragements?

  10. #1669

    Waiting for when she gets her own place

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Ajdal out

    .
    I don't like neighborhoods, especially trailer parks. I called her Sat night and she definitely likes to talk. Will see her when she gets her apartment.

  11. #1668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Ditto

    Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone4  [View Original Post]
    Dixie is always a good time. I have been seeing her since she came to Pinellas.
    .

  12. #1667
    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Saw her early in the week.
    I haven't seen Raine for a few years, but back they she was consistently a good time. Never a disappoint.

  13. #1666

    She's settled in in Largo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone4  [View Original Post]
    Dixie is always a good time. I have been seeing her since she came to Pinellas.
    Saw her early in the week.

  14. #1665
    Quote Originally Posted by TravlinMan9  [View Original Post]
    Dixie is always a good time. I have been seeing her since she came to Pinellas.

  15. #1664

    Dixie

    Anyone seen Dixie / Raine lately?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...33430083/DIXIE

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape